Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 00:37

Akira: "Didn't really get to test it. No hostiles save for the xeno."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 00:47

"Sorry we don't want any, goodbye!!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 00:50

Max: Oh, how the hell is one xeno too much?

--

G: What did they threaten to do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 00:51

*no answer*r
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 00:54

G: *Sighs and moves on to the next door*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 00:55

Akira: "It's some kind of... Infection. Comes out of people. nothing besides my melta phased it. Which is why Rekan is still in the pod."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:00

Max: Fuck, smart move
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:04

Akira: "Yeah... i hope hes alright."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:05

Max: As do I, how's he doing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:17

*points at the window, Rekan is sitting down cleaning his claws with his tongue.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:19

*he realises the door's open and unlocked as it opens a little in response to his knocking*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:23

Max: Right

--

G: Hello? *Pushes door open*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:24

no reply
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:24

*He opens it all the way and walks in with his rifle raised*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:36

he finds no one inside. the place seems fully furnished and such, like someone lives here, but no sign of any life at all
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:38

G: I wonder how likely it is that they forgot to lock their door...
*He starts walking through the apartment making sure it's empty*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:39

*second glance reveals the lock on the front door's busted*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:42

G: "Fuck"
*He goes through the apartment all military like. Making sure it's empty*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:43

*tis. seems a couple lived here, quite young*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:53

*He looks around and tries to workout why happened*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 01:54

What*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 04:18

Vee smiled and walked up quietly and nervously " I made you this mother akira I hope you like it , I made a ship for your alien friend"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 04:40

Max: Has Kerak even seen an old earth ship?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 13:01

Kerak: *Is checking his warriors. All of them seem okay, if a few bullet holes in their armour they're all okay.* "An earth ship? Why would you make ship for earth? Ships go in water, or space." *kerak looks confused*

*Akira crouches down next to vee* "Thankyou sweetie. It's lovely."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 14:11

She hugs akira " I love you and will always love you mother akira" she hugs her tighter kissing her cheek and handing her the drawing before walking up yo karek blindly raising the clay viking boat up " my mom use to tell me stories about ancient warriors of earth who would travel y
The seas to fight and raid so I thought it would bring you good luck"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 14:38

Kerak: *takes the boat surprisingly gently in his claws* "You invoke the spirits of ancient warriors." *Looks up at max and akira* "You are raising this one as a shaman?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 14:41

OOc didn't you know? we still have those boats, we just make them hover and make wolves pull them now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 17:15

Max: *chuckles* "It certainly seems like it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 17:47

Kerak: *pats child gently on the head* "You will guide your kin well little one."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 18:28

She giggled and blindly walks back to max " dad where's Emma?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 18:31

Max: "That's a good question" *looks to Akira* "Where is Emma?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 18:54

Akira: "She's... not feeling well." *Pointed look at max, then taps her temple*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 19:08

Max: *Nods* "In that case we'll visit her a little later Vee"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 20:24

Vee looked worried " is she alright ? I want to see her if maybe she'll start my training "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 20:26

Max: She'll be alright, she just needs rest I think
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 21:03

Akira: "...Yeah sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 21:25

*Max looks to Akira and mouths* 'What happened?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 21:46

*mouths back* "Snapped in the head."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 21:56

*mouths* "Fuck. Bad?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 22:02

*Mouths* "Pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 22:05

*He nods* "I'll pay her a visit later, make sure she's alright"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 22:21

"I think she'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 22:28

"Yeah, hopefully she will"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 22:36

"Anyway vee sweetie, mummy has to go get changed okay?" *Ruffles hair then wanders off to go get a shower and a change of clothes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 22:45

*He stands there for a moment before crouching down*
"Vee, can you go play with Henry for a bit while I sort something out please"
*Henry has rather conveniently appeared*
"Can you lead her to somewhere a little safer please"
*Henry rather happily takes her hand and leads her out of the docking bay, allowing Max to catch up with Akira*

M: So what the fuck happened?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 23:26

Akira: "The coghead declared we'd fallen into a trap, switched on a spotlight on this one guy lying on the floor, so i shot the bastard. Emma freaked, then the guy turned into a xeno... thing, while i wasn't looking and damn near killed rekan."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 23:31

"Fucking...Emperor above"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-11, 23:50

"Yeah. Not sure what we do with her."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-12, 00:03

"I say we talk to her, afterall she was tortured by the Dark Eldar before we found her. Even if she can't take part in boarding actions she can still help on the ship"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-12, 00:26

"Saint with ptsd. Theres a joke in there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-06-12, 00:28

*He chuckles* "If you find I'd love to hear it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next