Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 21:35

Tempestor: just wait till they're back. Won't be long.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 21:37

The Tau hummed, stepping forward before stopping again.

"Do you think you could acquire me some amasec?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 21:47

"....there's literally a bar two decks down."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 21:50

hera: "Teleport is quicker."

jax: "I've seen a few slates about him, figured it was just propaganda."

Raeven: "Ah, see they're not so bad when you've got overwhelming force on your side. But in a equally pitched battle... I think i'd rather fight just about anything."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 21:55

charles nods and puts a hand on her shoulder. in a flash they're back on the ship.

Chard: are you kidding? trust me, being with the 'quisitor you get a sense of what's propaganda and what's not. Yarrick's as good as they say. Entirely as good as they say.

Noctis: with respect sir, we did not have overwhelming force.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 22:04

Jax: "Well, havent exactly been running with an inquisitor. More running for my life."

Hera: *Shakes her head* "Nope... Still weird."

Raeven: "A primarch on a morning stroll counts as an overwhelming force."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 22:09

"Then inform the Inquisitor I shall be there. It has been nearly half a planetary cycle, I require a drink." The Tau seemed to storm off with more haste than previously shown.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 22:09

charles puts an arm around her "You'll get used to it eventually"

Chard: fair nuff.

Noctis pauses at that.

Tempestor:....right.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 22:52

Hera: "Sure i will."

Jax: "yeah i'd call this an upgrade from running from you lot."

Raeven: "With guilliman with you, boarding wasnt an issue i take it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:00

Charles smiles. "Come on. I think we'd better get this over with before we move on."

Chard: you aint wrong.

Noctis: he didn't board with us. He and his ultramarines boarded a different ship to us.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:34

Jax: "Especially with him chasing me... His... wolf. Thing. Has gotten worse. or. better now i suppose."

Hera: "I'd prefer to tear the armour off first, but i guess it can wait."

Raeven: *he appears to stop dead.* "What were the casualty figures?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:37

Chard: laurence you mean?

Charles: no. Get the armour off. Possibly grab something to drink aswell. You'll need it. Meet me in my study.

Noctis: among my men? One squad. Five men. And my co-lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:42

Jax: "Yeah, chased us for four years."

Hera: "Oh, and here i was hoping for something not terrible."

Raeven: "Five of forty five? You were exceptionally lucky lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:44

Chard: damn. Seein him, i'm surprised you lasted that long.

Charles: Sorry. Part of the job sometimes.

Noctis: I suppose we are, sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:47

Jax: "He wasn't quite so bad then. Its been... Twenty seven years since we lost him."

Hera: "Yeah, its not exactly rainbows and sunshine this job."

Raeven: "The tyranids have killed thirty two of us during our crusade."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-05, 23:58

Chard: damn. 

Charles: You could always have turned me down. *chuckles*

Noctis: throne..I'm sorry, sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:03

Hera: "Fairly sure saying no would have been a death sentence, for me and my men."

Raeven: "...While you do have better equipment, and modified gene seed, the tyranids are never to be underestimated."

Jax: *Long drag on his lho stick.* "Managed to settle down for a bit, had Hera and her sister."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:05

Noctis: of course sir. Those were the heaviest casualties my men have suffered so far.

Charles: from whome exactly?

Chard: you did good. the 'quisitor's a damn good leader. Charismatic n all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:13

Jax: "We weren't great parents really."

Hera: "The Millitarum? I wasn't officially a commissar, so, i technically formed an unregulated militia, then when we rotated out... legally... I led a prison break for about eighty penal legionaries. Penal legions are never supposed to rotate out. And even if my formation was recognised, and i was recognised as a shotgun promotion, i'd be redeployed with the legion, to somewhere suitably dangerous, with no chance of rotating out. We'd fight till we died or be executed."

Raeven: "You're a careful leader, good. Glad i don't have to teach you that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:22

Chard: better than mine. 

Charles: Fair enough. *chuckles* Spose I could have helped you out even if you'd said no. I wouldn't have just left you to die immediately after saving your life.

Noctis: thankyou sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:29

Jax: "We had to leave when Hera was twelve..."

Hera: "Even then charles, psykers don't last long in the guard."

Raeven: "I'll have to see your men in combat, see what they can do, how they can fit into our formation."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:32

Chard: Mine dumped me in the schola progenium when i was too young to remember them.

Charles: I suppose so. That the only reason you said yes? or did my winning personality seal it? *wink*

Noctis: of course sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 00:51

Jax: "At least you were.... safe, i suppose."

Hera: "Not dying was a big part, i won't lie."

Raeven: "hmmmn. Carry on lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:00

Chard: Safe is a relative, i guess.

Charles: I understand. Still. There's always an out if you want it.

Noctis: sir. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:08

Jax: "The schola is safeish."

Hera: "No... I'm a soldier charles, this is where i can do the most good."

Raeven: *he nods, and continues on to somewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:09

Chard: not always.

Charles: then go get that drink. Meet me in my study. Inquisitor Hera. *winks*

*DOT DOT DOT*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:12

Jax: "True, but safer then where we left them... Didn't know she was a psyker at the time."

Hera: "See you there inquisitor." *She walks off*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:14

Chard: *shrug* I had to kill my way out of a dark eldar raid on the facility when i was ten. No one has it easy in this galaxy Jax. You did your best. She turned out great.

*later, at his study*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:21

Jax: "...You might have a point there."

*Hera wanders in with a bottle of wine and a pair of glasses* "This is what you meant when you said a drink right?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:24

Charles: it works... but no. I meant more something stiff for after I'm done. Thanks though. *smiles*

Chard pats Jax on the back "I mean she saved my arse about three times back there."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:27

Jax: *smiles a little* "She's pretty impressive aint she?"

Hera: "oh? that bad?" *pouring two glasses*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:33

Charles: lets get on with it. I'll be blunt hera. Right now, the imperium is in an incredibly bad state. It's not unsavable, and we're going to make damn well sure it doesn't fall, but were it not for a certain someone's timely recovery, I'd damn near say it's as bad as the horus heresy. And as such... bad things are going to happen Hera. It's going to get darker before it gets lighter. We can do our best to stop it but... some of the worst things I've seen done to humanity were done by my fellows in the inquisition. their motives were good, their actions horrific. And while I will refuse to take part in, and actively attempt to hinder such acts, we may see more and more of it as the days grow darker. *takes a glass and sips* And... in order to prepare you for such. There is an event I need to tell you about. One that you cannot tell any of the others about, as unauthorised knowledge of such is punishable by death or worse by my more puritan compatriots.

Chard: that's a damn understatement. *puffs and grins*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:39

Jax: "Brings a tear to an old man's eye."

Hera: "Well. Um... Fuck. uh... Go ahead i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:41

Charles: I beleive you have heard of the planet armageddon, yes? the two wars fought upon its surface against the ork hordes of warboss Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka? And the mighty hero of hades hive, Sebastian Yarrick?

Chard pats jax on the back "Ya did good. And you lived long enough to see it. Can't ask for much more than that, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:46

Hera: "Who hasnt?"

Jax: *Chuckles* "Oh i think i've got some years in me yet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 01:53

Charles: indeed.... now in the second war, one hive city commanded by the idiot von straab himself, was nearly lost due to his decision to use life eater virus warheads hidden within the hive on the orks, only for several to detonate amongst his own men. This is fairly well known by now... but I wonder. Did you ever wonder why armageddon had exterminatus class weapons in storage?

Chard: aye, if I've got any say in the matter at least.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 02:00

Hera: "not really? its an industrial world right? figure theyre made somewhere?"

Jax: "hah, old soldiers never die. we just regroup in hell."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 02:02

Charles: no. They were stored there as a precaution. Incase something came back. There have not been two wars for armageddon, Hera. There have been three. And the first was far more terrible and devastating than anything the orks have done.

Chard laughs at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 02:11

Jax: *he looks slightly more solemn, and murmurs* "See you in hell boys... Seeya in hell."

Hera: "Okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 02:26

charles pushes some buttons on a control panel, and a hologram of armageddon appears. As he speaks, images appear around the globe, linking to the specific part of the planet they refer to
"Year 444 M41. Armageddon is suddenly, and inexplicably struck with a series of rebellions planetwide. Armageddon secundus deals with them relatively easily, but armageddon prime has more trouble, due to how spread out its cities are. Nevertheless, the official examination of the situation shows that the PDF have the situation under control, so reinforcements are not dispatched. Unfortunately, while this saved resources, it left them utterly unprepared when it finally arrived."
above the globe, a new object appears. A space hulk, huge in size...and clearly chaotic in nature.

Chard: *sighs* I'm running out of space for tattoos....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:00

Jax: "I know the feeling. I've lost count how many men have died in my arms."

Hera: "Oh holy shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:10

Chard: aint gonna end any time soon. C'mon. I think we both need a stiff drink.

Charles: Behold. The devourer of stars. A space hulk of unprecedented size. Aboard, there were millions of heretical cultists dedicated to the blood god khorne, along with numberless khornate daemons. In addition, there was a group the ordo malleus has identified as the Crour Praetoria, the twelve most powerful khornate daemons in existance. Worse, There were several full companies of traitor astartes, all from the world eaters legion, consisting mostly of what are identified as khorne berserkers. And as if to put the nail in armageddon's coffin, the hulk was commanded by Angron. The daemon Primarch of the World eaters legion.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:25

Jax: "The curse of a medic eh? Best see to the wife, think guilliman did a number on her religious side." *walking over to serah* "Come on sweetie... Yeah i know it was guilliman. Yeah. Yeah i know. Come on."

Hera: *Finishes her glass in one gulp* "Pretty sure that could only get worse if khorne himself decided to tag along."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:32

Chard chuckles a little at that

Charles: it gets worse. The ship was engulfed in warp energy, having clearly come straight from the eye itself. When it arrived, a full half of the local pdf forces turned traitor and joined the invaders.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:36

Hera: "...Know how that feels."

*Serah collects herself a little, and grabs her equipment. putting her helmet back on. Then walking back over to chard with jax.*

Serah: "A drink sounds quite good..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:41

Chard: then lets go get one.

Charles: Armageddon prime fell almost immediatly. The slaughter enacted on those caught by the khornate horde was beyond imagining. The remaining defenders retreated past the equatorial jungle to armageddon secundus, preparing their defences to resist the traitors as soon as they crossed. *images are still showing as he talks* Angron made a huge mistake here. He stalled. Rather than press his assault while the foe still routed, he chose to construct great and bloody monuments to his god across armageddon prime. But finally, the chaos horde pushed through the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:49

Jax: "Lead on."

Hera: "Not a world class strategist."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 16:57

chard leads them on

Charles: no, but he can defeat entire armies single handedly, so there is that. But they'd taken too long. When they burst through the jungle line, they didn't just face the roar of battle cannons and the flash of lasfire. Over the top of all that noise, there was one that drowned out it all. The howl of wolves. The entirety of the space wolves chapter had heard the cries for help from armageddon, and had answered the call. In the blasted wastes of armageddon, the two forces of astartes clashed in hand to hand combat so brutal it's indescribable, like the days of the horus heresy returned once again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 17:00

Hera: "Bloody hell."

Jax: *Pulls off his helmet, and associated optics* "I think that rates on the scale of most hopeless battles we've been in."

Serah: "Not even close. Fighting against necrons."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 17:05

Charles: Grimnar himself was there, still the great wolf as he is now, but much younger of course. Battle raged all along the front lines. At the Chaeron river, the imperials were holding, but at the styx river Angron personally lead the assault, and here the defence was crumbling in its entirety.

Chard: aye, I've been up against them a few times.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-06-06, 17:09

Jax: "Don't get me started... We had this whole..."

Serah: "Adventure."

Jax: "Escapade. With the eldar, fighting necrons."

Hera: "As you'd expect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next