Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 19:57

*Screens flicker to life within the armoury, allowing Akira to watch the pair of hunters. 2 Dominator class cruisers have warped in just behind Max's vessel and are accelerating very quickly toward them*

- Space

*The Revenge is slow to accelerate allowing the hunters quickly close in whilst they pound the shields with accurate macro and nova Cannon fire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:06

Emma pauses unsure what to do. a moment later she grabs her gear again, rearming herself. She grabs her sword too this time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:11

*akira plants a boot on a plasteel crate, pushing the lid off. Revealing within a rotor cannon, a prize from a previous raid, sitting upon a bed of shredded foam. With the semi powered strength afforded her by the suit, she lifts the weapon out of the crate, and shoulders the bulky combined battery pack and ammunition* "Kerak! Shields!"

*the kroot, take heavy boarding shields from the walls, Designed much the same as the space marine equipment, but markedly more crude, and with poorer materials.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:19

*The ship shudders again, this time causing the lights to shut off momentarily. In space the situation has grown rather bad with the hunters having trapped the Revenge between them and are battering it with close range fire*

Max: +ALL HANDS BRACE!+

*A second jolt runs through the ship before numerous boarding pods slam into the hull and disgorge their passengers*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:24

*The boarders are met with a determined defence, as all manner of munitions are hurled at them, stub pistols, autoguns, las and even bolters are arrayed against them. Grenades are hurled with gleeful abandon, and the crew in general whoops and yells at the boarders*

Akira: +MAX CAN WE HOLD THIS SHIT?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:27

Emma rushes towards the nearest pods, getting a good look at the attackers before deciding what she should do
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:33

Max: +EASILY! THESE FUCKERS ARE AMATUERS, THEY'RE LOOKING TO CAPTURE NOT DESTROY!+

*The boarders are a mixture of well equipped soldiers and ratings. The vast majority of the boarders consist of flak armoured men armed with a whole host of cheap weapons, mostly stup, autoguns, shotguns, and dedicated melee weapons. They fall quickly to massed fire but their raw numbers allow them to make devastating flanking moves. The elite core of this attack consists of a few hundred men in carapace armour, and armed with the finest weapons money can legally buy. Armed with chainsword and high quality Las weapons, even bolters in some cases*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-15, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:37

*Akira reaches one of the pods as they attempt a flanking manuver. the kroot form a barrier in front of her, locking their shields together, and bracing against eachother, and the walls. The barrels of the rotorcannon spin up with a high pitched whine, a brief moment alluding to the impending doom, before the hail of bullets cascades down on them. tearing men limb from limb*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:40

Emma sighs. she points her sword down the corridor, towards the heaving mass of boarders. Her eyes glow. The entire corridor before her is engulfed in light. when it fades, all the boarders in the same corridors as her are at best, ash.

Elsewhere, one of the boarders hears movement from an air vent. as he approaches to investigate, something about the size of a human leg, with multiple spider like legs pounces upon him. it's all over before he can even scream. Before long he returns to the battle as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:44

Akira n Kroot: *The Ratings fall like wheat to a scythe, but in their place come soldiers in carapace armour. They advance practically immune to her rotor cannon and return fire, their weapons cutting into armour and flesh with ease*

Emma: *She takes immediate fire from behind as a group of terrified ratings try to kill her*

Thing: *More food approaches*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:51

*the shields of the kroot hold, and they begin to advance, an overlapping mass of plasteel fronted with whatever armour plating may have been at hand at the time.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:52

emma turns to them, completely unharmed, eyes blazing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 20:56

*With Akira's line of sight blocked a soldier barks an order causing a fresh squad of Ratings to charge the Kroot line and start hacking away with reckless abandon*

Emma: *A man flees, straight up dropping his gun and running away. The rest sorta freeze confused by the lack of damage done to her*

Thing: *A rating approaches the now infected man* "you alright Dougle?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:05

Vee seems to be walking on her own pulling her brother " come on brother I know a safe place" she tugged at him guiding them through the halls perfectly .

Emma feels the presence of a demon on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:08

*The ratings are quickly slaughtered, the huge, experienced kroot in their element in melee combat. Restrained to only using their blades however due to the shield, it is not quite as gruesome a spectacle as usual.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:12

Emma thunders forwards with speed so fast the attackers can't keep up with it as she hacks her way through them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:14

Rae: *As the Kroot fight, the armoured boarders throw grenades. Which brutally maim or kill those caught in the blast*

Az: *A boarder looks at the children and gives chase*

Gor: *They die quickly and the fleeing man guides her to yet more boarders*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:17

Emma continues her rampage, eventually killing her way to where akira and the kroot are, now surrounded by a bright aura, her sword and eyes wreathed in flame, wings of pure light extending from her back
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:18

*The kroot themselves only number eleven, and are heavily armoured themselves, in a patchwork of carapace, plate, and even salvaged plates from vehicles. Some are injured, but none fall.*

*Akira levels her arm over kerak's shield, and fires her meltapistol into the armoured boarders*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:27

*Emma finds herself quickly embroiled in a bitter melee, on one side you have Kroot and well drilled defenders, on the other you have numerous but relatively inexperienced Ratings. The Kroot easily tear their way through the ratings but their weight of numbers soon takes it toll. More and more Kroot take wounds, with some getting stabbed and other bludgeoned. Emma grinds through the enemy with ease, the few men who try to fight her are torn to ribbons by her blade while her mere presence drives the defenders to press their advantage. She is able to watch as Max's men rush to take advantage of the hole she made.

With her melta at head height it is no surprise that men die. A single shot burned its way through the skulls of Atleast 15 men as they tried to fight. Even the carapace armoured professionals now began to step back, unwilling to sell their lives*

The infected man rushes to join his brethren in the melee as comes face to face with a Kroot.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-15, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:33

Emma is an unstoppable whirlwhind of fire and death, with anyone who comes within five feet of her ending up slain so fast they usually do not even see or feel the deathblow
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:39

Vee quickly rushed another direction continuing to evade the invaders eventually goes to a room

Emma can feel a strong demonic presence on the ship

Max can see on a scream that the kids are in a small thick room
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:44

Az: *The boarder follows the children in*

Max: *sees the boarder* "No! No no no, take the helm!" *He sprints off of the bridge*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:57

All of the sudden a purple flash covers the screen as a demon appears and slaughters the boarder and grabs his the two kids before the flash reappears causing the ship to shake as the room is engulfed in flames
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 21:59

*The tear in reality practically destroys the room, and the helpless boarder is torn to shreds*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:02

All that is left behind is a stitched up Teddy bear and a drawing that says family which shows her mother's, father , karek , brother , Emma labelled as sister , and herself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:07

*Max bursts into the bloodstained partially destroyed room and falls to his knees upon seeing the bear.
5 minutes pass before Max walks out with the bear on his belt and the drawing hidden on his person. Akira and Emma both see Max behind the enemy hoard with his swords drawn and a look of pure rage across his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:15

*emma's still slaughtering*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:20

*She sees Max with his swords drawn, mercilessly killing any and every boarder he sees. Arms and legs fly, and men fall in his wake*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:20

*the kroot surge forwards, a meatgrinder of steel and beaks*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:26

Max: "KILL THEM ALL!"

*Between Emma, Akira, the Kroot, and Max, the boarders fall quickly. And in no time at all they're all in full retreat, desperately trying to get to their boarding pods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:38

Akira: *has captured one of the armoured warriors. and has kerak dragging him to the bridge with her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:40

Emma finds her way to Akira, finally managing to turn off the holy light
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:45

Boarder: Get 'im off me!

*Max goes and chases down the fleeing men, killing each and every one he finds*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:51

Kerak: "Quiet or i snap bones."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 22:53

Boarder:......*A look of fear replaces his struggling*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 23:17

*kerak throws the boarder into the bridge, and stands over him. Akira kneeling down next to him, and pulling a knife from her thigh* "Start talking."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 23:20

Boarder: About what?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 23:32

Akira: "Who sent you, where you came from and why."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 23:33

Boarder: The captain, segmentum command, you're a pirate
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 23:39

Akira: "Hmn. A pirate i am indeed. Did they tell you what Akira immalia does to people who cross her?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-15, 23:44

Boarder: "They just said 500 crowns dead, 200,000 alive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:02

Akira: "Well you'll learn soon enough... Kerak. put him in a cell. Let him wonder on it for a few days." *she slices a quick nick in his cheek with the knife then stands up.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:07

Boarder: Please no!

*Max enters the bridge covered in blood*

Max: "I say he finds out right fucking now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:15

Akira: "...Kerak."

*kerak just grabbed him by the arm* "Yesss?"

Akira: "Give him to your kindred if he's strong. If not, make some sport out of it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:16

Boarder: What?.....oh god emperor no! Please!

Max: *Looks like he's either about to murder someone or break down and cry*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:18

Kerak: "Die like warrior human. Have dignity." *dragging him off*

Akira: "Max?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:24

*The boarder growls and tries to break free as Kerak drags him away*

Max: "They're dead..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:25

Akira: "Who are?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:27

Max: "They're both dead" *He sits down and holds Vee's bear in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:33

*She runs after kerak, and tears the man from his claws, raking them across his wrist* "YOU FUCKERS KILLED CHILDREN!" *she slams him into a wall with one hand, holding the knife to his throat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next