Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:24

"THERE IS NO USE BEING PEDANTIC HERE"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:28

"THE ONLY THING THAT THE SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR IS PEDANT ABOUT IS HOW TO SMITE THE ENEMIES OF THE HOLY EMPEROR!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:29

"ENOUGH!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:47

*Figure stares at her with the same grimaced face he had all the way, lips closed, no pupils*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:48

*her
"NOW. YOU WILL IDENTIFY YOURSELF."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:50

"WE ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE HOLY EMPEROR! OF HIS LIGHT WE HAVE REBORN, TO THE ETERNITY WE WILL CARRY IT!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:53

Akira: "....wait... its not a daemon?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:54

"ENOUGH OF THE POETIC PURPLE PROSE!"

Last edited by Gorath on 2017-06-17, 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:55

OOC: Do you mean prose?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:55

OOC that's what I said
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:59

*Figure stares at her with the same grimaced face he had all the way, lips closed, no pupils*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 22:59

Max: "....."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

OOC: NONE CAN HIDE FROM THE EYE OF RAEVEN.

*Kerak climbs to his feet.* "I no kill the creature?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"I Said Explain yourself!"
Meanwhile the kroot's wounds begin to heal
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:05

"WE ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:06

"Be Specific damn you!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:09

"THE SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR IS MANY, THERE IS NO SPECIFIC!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:10

"WHAT. ARE. YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:11

"WE ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR! OF HIS LIGHT WE HAVE REBORN, TO THE ETERNITY WE WILL CARRY IT!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:14

"... Explain"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:15

"ONCE WE WERE SPREADED, NOW WE ARE ONE!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:16

Kerak: "It is like tyranids yes? Many are one?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:21

Max: "I haven't the foggiest idea..."
*He makes his way to Akira*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:22

Akira: *her sword is hanging by her side, and she just looks fuckin confused.* "Wha... i dont..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:26

Max: *Shakes his head and shrugs* "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:30

Akira: *She looks over at him, blood dripping from a thin cut where her mask smashed, her face an image of confusion... and a little bit of fear*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-17, 23:51

Max: *Wraps his arms around Akira and just holds her in what he hopes is a reassuring hug*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 00:19

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 00:50

Akira: "Fuck...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 01:22

Max: *quiet chuckle* (whispers) "Reckon we can get away with venting him?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 15:53

Akira: "I... " *her words fade back into silence. Akira is not an overly religious woman, but the idea that she attempted to murder the emperor's divine servant seems to have had quite the effect on her*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 20:31

Max: *The reality of the situation has yet to dawn on Max, so he just stands there with Akira in his arms not knowing what to do*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 20:51

"YOU WILL FORGIVE MY FRIEND'S ATTACKS UPON YOUR PERSON. THERE WAS A DAEMONIC INCIDENT HERE THAT WE ARE JUST DISCOVERING, AND TO THE UNTRAINED EYE YOU COULD BE PERCEIVED AS DAEMONIC"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 21:08

"SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR ACCEPT THINE APOLOGIES! WE THOUGHT WE MADE OUR SIDE CLEAR WHEN WE CRUSHED THE DEAMON'S SKULL WITH OUR BOOT!"

*He gestures to the remains of the daemon he killed during his entrance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 22:19

"Perhaps. What are you called?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 22:19

"WE ARE CALLED THE SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 22:42

OOC WHY IS EVERYTHING BOLD AND YELLOW?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 22:52

OOC BECAUSE HOLY
IC "We?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 23:09

"WE ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 23:33

*Akira looks directly at the glowing figure, then promptly, her eyes roll into her head, and she faints*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 23:41

Max: "No no no!" *He stops Akira from falling and lifts her up* "Kerak ready your Kroot, and any men you need, we still have a ship to board"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-18, 23:47

Emma sees this, dashing to akira's side
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 00:01

"SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR ARE CONFUSED! WE SEE ALIENS BESIDE THE LIVING SAINT!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 00:10

Kerak: "I will go." *Kerak walks off down the corridor, his steps an alternating click-clank*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 00:21

Max: "Emma, keep what ever he is out of trouble"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 21:02

Emma nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 21:30

*One of the tactical marine sergeants eventually approaches the primaris marines. Up until now the astartes have been giving them a wide berth, not enough to be actively rude, but enough to show the definite air of distrust,*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 21:32

one of the hellblasters, who was doing maintenance on his weapon, looks up from this.
"Greetings brother"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 21:35

*The marine's weapon is slung across his lower back, a bolter of exquisite make, customised with a drum magazine and a scope. He pauses, looking his 'Brother' up and down.* "Hello.. Brother."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 21:36

the marine has his helmet on.
"You seem...apprehensive. Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-06-19, 21:39

*As does the sergeant. his rank denoted by the midnight black paint of his helmet* "You cannot fail to notice the air of... tension." *he speaks slowly, words chosen with care*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next