Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 16:07

Charles: of course you are.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 16:17

It was ilitha she was using a walking stick
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 16:22

Laurence: "Just making that clear."

Hera: "oh... Um. Hello." *she pushes the laspistol back into its holster*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 16:24

Charles: no need. Was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 16:28

She grabs out a hand held device to communicate " I just wanted to check up on you " she typed " if you are important to Charles then you are important to me " she said her arm holding the stick shook a bit .
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 17:14

Laurence: "Good, i think we'll work well together."

Hera: "I was just going to get some food then head to my room... Do you want to join me? for something to eat that is."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 17:22

Ilitha smiled and nodded typing " I would love to "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 17:27

Charles: agreed. For now however, we need supplies.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 19:10

Hera: "Well, lets go then."

Laurence: "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 19:19

She nods following her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 22:02

Charles: is there anything else you need of me?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:13

Laurence: *he thinks for a moment, then raises an eyebrow* "...Alcohol?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:22

Charles: what, right here? or do you want to find the bar. I can do both.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:34

She types to hera " would you prefer I cook or where do you wan t to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:35

Hera: "There's a canteen aboard, i was just going to go there... I haven't cooked in months."

Laurence: "ehhh.... I was thinking of getting blackout drunk, i'm assuming the drinks you have in here are expensive."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:37

She nods and types some more " that sounds nice " before typing " I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:43

"You're sorry? what for?" *she looks over looking slightly concerned*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:45

Charles: somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-25, 23:49

" I lost my composure out there , I'm sure you could have handled the situation but I didn't want to take the risk and I couldn't help out later on" she typed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 13:43

"Oh, its fine." *the tone of her voice tells a slightly different story, but at least she's trying to be polite*

Laurence: "Bar it is."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 14:55

She cought on to the tone of her voice a tad and it didnt make her feel good " can you show me the cantina please , its been far to long since I've been here" she typed and smiled
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 15:33

"Very well. I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 16:59

Hera: "That i can."

Laurence: "Drop by later if you want." *he turns around and mock salutes, picking up his bag as he leaves, and muttering to himself* "I wonder if they have any fenrisian ale..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:05

Ilitha nodded following Hera to the cantina , when they arrive she sits at the table with Hera typing in " so how long have you known Charles for ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:14

Hera: *sitting down with a bowl of grox stew* "About... two months now? How about you? How long've you known the old dog."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:17

She pulled out a picture of her as a small kid and a much younger Charles " he took me off the streets when I was young , pretty much raised me , he's the reason I'm apart of the sisters of silence " she typed she didn't really know what to get to eat so she just got water for now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:18

Charles chuckles and returns to his book
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:29

Hera: "yeah... i can see that. Its rather unnerving." *perhaps the reason she's being terse, is that as a blank, the sister is mildly terrifying to her*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:35

" I hope I don't make you uncomfortable I can control what my abilities affect , so I won't hurt even if you are a psyker." She typed looking a bit worried for Hera.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:36

Hera: "Its just... seeing. it. You're... there and not at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:37

" I don't follow?" She typed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:42

Hera: "I can see you, with my eyes. Obviously... but...." *she thinks for a moment, taking a bite of bread while considering the right way to put it* "With my mind, theres just a... Hole. Just a big chunk of absolutely nothing."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 17:56

" ah I understand that is a perfectly understandable reason why you are unerved ." she typed as she went to get a sandwich
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 18:19

*She slurps a bit at her spoon.* "Yeah. is a bit."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-26, 18:31

" I'm sorry about that " she types " If I could fix it I would "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 16:39

"Its fine... i should just learn to turn off my wytch sight."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 17:43

*Charles receives a vox request from the hammer*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 17:59

" can I ask you a favor just in case I'm not around?" She types
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 18:44

Hera: "Depends entirely on the favour."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 18:55

" if I'm gone I want you to keep Charles and doctor Kara safe" she types more blushing a bit when typing doctor Kara's name
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 20:04

Hera: "I can definitely promise i'll keep Charles safe, but i leave the ship a lot, and Kara stays aboard. I'll do what i can, i'll give you that much."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 20:17

Charles answers it on his personal vox in his study
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 20:21

*captain raeven appears* "Inquisitor."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 20:24

" I appreciate that she's..." She thinks of a way to describe " very important to me , very important "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 20:44

"Captain. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 21:55

Hera: "I've got a lot of people to take care of, she was already on the list, but, i'll move her up it."

Raeven: "We're still attached to your company. Would you care to share the plan going forwards?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 22:11

Charles: of course, my apologies for not filling you in sooner. We're moving to these coordinates. My men need to resupply and recouperate before we move on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 22:37

Raeven: "To where will we be, moving on?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 22:55

Charles: wherever we are needed. I will discuss the matter with my apprentice and subordinates when we are resupplied, you are welcome to voice your opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 23:02

" thank you" she types " it means alot to me " she finishes her meal before she types " shall II walk with you to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 23:57

Raeven: "To be honest, i've been out of the loop for some time now. I'll trust your judgement on this inquisitor." *It is quite possibly the first time a salamander has uttered those words without sarcasm.*

Hera: "I don't think that's necessary. Charles and i share one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next