Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:49

Charles: aye. The necrontyr, they were once called. Organic race, who's lives were slow and painful, in a losing war with a very powerful other race. Made a devil's bargain with the c'tan gods to grant them immortality. Realised their mistake far too late to go back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:57

Hera: "Thats... terrible."

Akira: *Stands up and kicks the fallen captain.* "ram him in a cell, we might get a ransom for him. Maybe his grandkids are rich."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:02

*He curls up on the floor, clutching his gut*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:03

Akira: "You're pathetic."

*Kerak motions to two of his warriors, and they take the captain roughly under the armpits, and drag him away*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:05

*He doesn't fight against their grip. And about 5 minutes later Max walks up behind her*
"What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:06

Akira: "He doesn't know. No idea about where they are."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:07

Max: *Exhales* "Alright...thanks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:20

Charles: I know. Their entire race. Men, women and children. It's impossible to tell which are which these days.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:28

Akira: "he's definitely telling the truth..."

Hera: "By the emperor."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:29

Max: "You didn't even have to torture him"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:32

Akira: "Pathetic isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:33

Max: "We it means we won't have to clean up the blood"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:38

Charles: does my earlier point hit home a little more now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:41

Hera: "...It shows me humanity needs to be guided. Carefully. if we're going to fulfil the emperors goal."

Akira: "True. Still. I cut his cheek a bit. Thats all..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:47

Charles: *a grin sweeps his face* I'll get through to you one day.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:50

"What did you threaten to do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:50

Hera: "I'm not going to trust an alien. You will not see the day."

Akira: "Flay him with a potato peeler and send it to his grandchildren."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:52

Charles: oh now you're giving me a challenge. You know it's going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:56

Hera: "It will not. There is not a species i would trust."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:57

Charles: that's the point. You don't trust the species. You trust maybe one or two individuals within the species.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 01:59

Hera: "The eldar are all deceitful, the tau are deluded, need i mention orks?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:02

Charles: tau are at least sincere, orks make good mercenaries if you watch your back, and not all eldar are deceitful. I believe your father can back me up on that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:03

Max: "That's one way to break a man...bloody hell"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:04

Hera: "How..." *she looks to the side for a moment.* "Hmn... You might know more about them than i do."

Akira: "Not sure if i'd have actually done it. But i'll keep it in mind. Its definitely effective."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:05

Charles: come on, lets get back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:10

Hera: "yeah. I've had enough of this place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:11

charles takes her hand gently, and tellyport
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:16

Max: "Flaying a man with a potato peeler...fuck *Amused giggle* That's harsh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:17

Akira: "What can i say, came to mind."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:19

Max: "Riiiight"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:22

Akira: "I was mad at him."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:25

Max: "I don't think I'd go that far"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:26

Akira: "Fuck him. Bastard got my men killed and the kids are gone."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:33

Max: *Nods* "We killing him?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:35

Akira: "Might be some ransom money in it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:37

Max: "Money is useful, how much do you reckon he's worth?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:37

Akira: *shrugs* "ten thousand gelt maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:42

Max: "Too low, he owns a cruiser. Easily 500k"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:43

Akira: "Depends how rich his grandkids are."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 02:52

Max: "We'll see I guess"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 13:51

Akira: *Wipes the blade of the knife on the palm of her hand, then drops it back into the sheath in her boot, then shrugs* "Fingers crossed, in the meantime, i need caffeine and a sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 14:43

*Once back on board, charles receives a message that serah attempted to gain access to their archives.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 14:45

Charles: hm... should probably go check that out...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:02

*Serah is standing at the archive entrance arguing with the guard*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:12

Charles: what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:17

Serah: *In full armour* "I need to access the archive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:22

Charles: any particular reason?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:25

Serah: "I need information on the orders of the sororitas."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:27

Charles:... just feel like brushing up on it for learning's sake, or is there a reason?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:46

Serah: "I saw an order, with blue vestments. I've never seen them before."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 15:49

Charles: Saw?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next