Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:23

OOC wat
IC Crach: aye, not bad at all laddie. *jax finally notices the slightly gigantic augmented wolf sat in the corner watching him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:24

Laurence: "Being a beta level psyker shifted into what he deems the ultimate hunter?"

jax: "Nice... dog."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:25

Caiber: a bit

Crach: hm? oh that's just grey wind. Don't mind him. He looks scary, but ee'z just a big softie.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:30

Laurence: "It helps. But its a lot more dangerous."

Jax: *shrugs* "Seen scarier. He's no hellhound." *As crach inspects the augmetic, it becomes increasingly plain that it has been added to with xenotech in no small amounts. Eldar primarily.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:32

Caiber: true.

Crach pays it no mind as he starts enacting repairs using the tools on his servo arms. the wolf starts to walk over.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:33

Laurence: "Shifting isn't a... completely.... accepted practice."

*jax pets its head with his flesh and blood arm* "Think you've found the issue?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:42

Caiber: I gathered.

Crach: aye. Give me a sec. *working on it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:47

Laurence: "By which i mean... pretty much completely banned."

Jax: *keeps quiet* *the problem appears to be that concussive damage, from a major impact has forced one of the wraithbone spurs providing internal structure to move, and crush a small circuitboard.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:48

Caiber: ah.

Crach makes short work of the repairs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:51

Laurence: "Because... its entirely possible for a psyker to.... devolve."

Jax: "Thhherrrreee we go. What was the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:55

Caiber:....oh fucking great.

Crach: Well, the problem appears to be that concussive damage, from a major impact has forced one of the wraithbone spurs providing internal structure to move, and crush a small circuitboard.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:57

*Jax's eyes go wide for a second* "Awwww shit. This was a bad idea wasn't it?"

Laurence: "Basically, you can get stuck shifted. and your mental state devolves rather swiftly after that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:58

Crach: what?

Caiber:...and your way of avoiding that is.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:03

Jax: *he puts a hand over the open panel* "Xenotech... lots of it?"

Laurence: "Being very careful to never stay in such a demanding form for more than a few hours at a time. the longest i've ever managed was a little over a day."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:07

Crach: ya thing I give a toss?

Caiber:.... that's it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:10

Jax: "You're... a space marine. Imperial."

Laurence: "It requires a lot of concentration. The best way i can describe it is... I'm not actually controlling my body anymore. Its like i'm dominating another mind, and controlling its body. The longer i spend like that, the harder it gets to control it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:13

Crach: Workin for the 'quisitor tends to make ya a tad more...leniant.

Caiber:...oh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:15

Laurence: "If i lost that control, that... mind, i suppose. Would be in control."

Jax: "Right..." *his hand comes slowly away from the augmetic* "How lenient...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:17

Caiber: great.

Crach: Did ya notice laurence's hybrid friend?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:19

Jax: "I did... And i guess charles did..." *he trails off.*

Laurence: "No power comes free. The more you take, the more dangerous it gets"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:21

Crach: what's up?

Caiber: wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:24

Jax: "!... Was a daemonhost. For a while. Long time."

Laurence: "The warp is a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:25

Crach:...oh.

Caiber: apparently.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:29

Jax: "Yeah, don't get to fight daemons and walk away from it."

Laurence: "You'll find out eventually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:30

Crach: Sometimes ye do.

Caiber: greaaat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:32

Jax: "Well, i walked away with my entire regiment dead and a daemon in my head"

Laurence: "Did i ever tell you? you're some kind of latent psyker by the way. Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:33

Crach: ah....

Caiber: eh, shadow in the warp helps with that i think.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 00:47

OOC: *Has been forgotten*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-07-27, 05:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 04:19

Ilitha puts her armor on despite the recommendation she has always been stuborn especially about her training picking up two power swords she walks out and passes by Sarah . looking at Sarah she taps her shoulder to gain her attention " would you like to spar " she speaks using her fingers to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 04:24

Jax: "Yeah I'm that guy. Charles probably gave you my file at some point."

Laurence: "I'll be honest, I've got no idea. Anyone who tells you otherwise about 'nids is lying."

*serah nods, and signs back somewhat clumsily "it would be my pleasure"*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 05:23

She signs " you can just talk to me normally " handing her the sword "you look like my friend Hera are you her sister or am I wrong ?, my apologies if i am mistaken." She signed going to a clear open spot to spar.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 14:01

*serah smiles behind her helmet* "she's my daughter." *she follows along, testing the weight of the blade, swinging it in a gentle figure of eight*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 14:28

"She means alot to me and since you are important to her you are too " she signed getting into a stance .
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 17:21

Serah: "Thankyou sister." *the irony of the situation was not lost on her, thanking the much younger woman for her care. She stepped into a ready position, the blade held loosely in her right hand, half pointed at a fourth five degree angle, her body side on, feet shoulder width apart* "The first blow is yours, sister."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 18:15

caiber:...great

crach: ah *wulf pants*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 18:23

Jax: "Regret fixing the heretics arm now?"

Laurence: "A mystery wrapped in an enigma you lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 18:30

Crach: nah.

Caiber: bullshit wrapped in wit.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 18:34

She nodded taking a step forward striking at her right shoulder lightly so she doesn't hurt her before pivoting at quickly striking her other .
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 18:40

Jax: "well now you've got the measure of me. Mind levelling the field?"

Laurence: "Near as damn it. Your biology, I understand. The psychic shit? Well I just about figured out the bone swords. Bout it."

*serah recognises the feint, and parries the first strike with her blade, stepping towards the strike and raising the tip of her sword to meet it, then batting aside the follow up with a punch strike, meeting the silent sister's power sword with the base of her swords blade. Opening the silent sister to a strike from her shoulder. She steps in, the severed edge of her Pauldron rushing to meet her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 18:45

Crach: watya want ta know.

Caiber: a few secrets Ill hang on to
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 19:16

Laurence: "I learned tyranid biology from other sources. Quite a while ago. its useful."

Jax: "Anything you fancy telling."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-27, 19:22

She quickly blocks Sarahs attack and countered it getting closer so their blade were locked together , the guards of their swords intertwining

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=358
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20