Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Azrok
Captain Raeven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:55

*Max stirs a little and wakes up*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 03:05

"I'm sorry I left..." She signed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 12:48

Hera: "Maybe. In any case, keep clear of me when you see this" *she smiles wryly, and snaps her fingers, igniting a roiling flame in her palm* "Thats when things get messy."

Akira: "Max..? Can you hear me honey?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 14:00

Caiber: I can deal with messy.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 14:08

Caiber: "I tend to ignite everything near me. Keeping a good distance is a generally safer option."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 14:10

Caiber: fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 19:05

Max: *He nods and looks at Akira* "I can"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 22:11

Hera: "Well I need a damn shower, so, see you round."

Akira: *she smiles* "Welcome back to the land of the living."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 22:25

Max: *smile* "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 22:36

Akira: "Haven't moved since you last saw me honey."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 23:15

Max: "Somehow I'm not surprised"
*Max rolls onto his side and props himself up on an arm, his breathing momentarily shuddering as his arm protests the sudden pressure*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 23:28

Ar'Kais had posted himself in the bar, where he had made himself quite the regular, as to not make himself seem like a secretive, plotting xeno.
He had been fussing over a trio of data slates, as well as a leather bound journal he was furiously scribbling in, other than lifting one of the three data-slates.
Upon the parchment was a list of notes, a materials list of sorts, apparently the xenos had a few plans regarding what seemed to be rough schematics displayed on the third data-slate.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 23:29

OOC and all of a sudden the tau's back :P
IC Caiber: I'll find somewhere to make myself useful. Think it'd be wise to introduce myself to your comrades?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 23:37

OOC: I am as illusive as I am... err. Illusive.

The former Shas'O sighed, standing from his booth, since dubbed by some as "The blue corner" or by others "The filthy xenos booth." pacing over to claim another drink 'For the Tau Empire' he snorted to himself, quickly bringing the inebriating substance back over to his table.

After consuming half the glass of amber liquid, he placed his tilted head into his palm still holding his pen, whilst he tapped on the table with the other in a slow tempo.
Now he understood why they needed the Earth caste for these matters.

In a moment of distraction he regarded his clothes which had been brought to him, simple fatigues of the human military, from what he understood they were of the special forces.
He had been getting varied looks ever since.
He had chosen to drape his recovered Shas'nel cloak over them ever since.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 00:19

Hera: *she pauses, grabbing her coat* "Yeah, maybe. Talk to the big guy first, he's mute, get him on side, then Mac, maybe jack. Hakken and lucy are hard fuckers. Don't talk to them first."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 00:49

*Rob spends the next 6 hours with his wife*

--

Max: *He sighs and sits up* "I think my wrist might be fucked" *Max raises his fractured wrist, showing off the neat black bandaging*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:24

Caiber: got it boss.

*timety skip*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:33

Hera: "That... That's better." *Walks out.*

Akira: "Well, that just means you go back to letting me and kerak do the dirty work."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:34

Caiber: *chuckles to himself* well, you made a friend. *goes to find mute*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:42

*Mute's room is open.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:50

Max: *He chuckles* "Not a chance, besides you fight harder when I'm nearby anyway"

--

*Robert returns to where the skitarii met him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:59

Akira: "because i have to save you." *she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 02:01

Max: *He rolls his eyes with a smile* "And that's why I married you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 02:12

Akira: "Well we met because we killed people together. It's not like you liked me for my winning smile."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 02:18

Max: "Well, not just your smile"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 16:10

Caiber politely knocks the door without entering

Kara:...sorry?

*much later*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 16:38

*Muffled non words come from the open door, and a seven and a half foot tall monster of a man, two feet in the shoulder, sticks his head through the door. He regards caiber with the strangely readable expression of "?"*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 16:58

"...hi there"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 17:00

*he pulls his head back and looks down his nose, in an expression of "Wot?" so fast he bangs his head on the top of the doorframe.* "mmmmnnn." *he rubs the back of his head, and looks at the hybrid. Then shrugs, and gestures into the room, and pops back inside.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 17:04

caiber enters "Well, you've not threatened me yet so thats a good sign"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:07

Akira: "Oh, do tell me what else..." *she winks*

Mute: *he wanders over to his bed, and picks up a pad, writes a message, tears it off, and passes it over.* "Whats the point? Thats a rending claw, if you want me dead i'm going to die."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:20

Planet Georheim. Imperial territory. An icy ball of tundra, snow and sea, with little of note, save for the supplies its meat and fish farms send out to the imperium at large. A generally peaceful and strategically unimportant planet, it warrants little attention, and so has very little military presence upon its surface. until now that is.
Approximately four weeks ago, A necron shrould class light cruiser, laiden with the mechanical soldiers of the shaknel dynasty, touched down on the planet's surface. they have had very little contact with the planetary popluation, but despite this the planet is in a state of emergency. In a panic, the imperial governor has put out a general distress call, and luckily for him it has been answered. The Death Korps of Kreig 1219th siege, and 453rd Infantry regiments have answered the call, and have deployed en mass to the surface. The cruiser has established a large shield around itself, protecting it from bombardment by the imperial fleet that now prevents its escape. the shield does not stop ground forces from entering however, and as such the death korps, under the command of Marshal Heinz Guderian, are preparing to assault the cruiser to disable the shield, already establishing vast trench networks surrounding the cruiser, and filling them with soldiers and artillery. Very soon, the snow will be red with blood.

Caiber:....I hate to insult your perception, but if I wanted you dead, do you think I'd have knocked the door politely?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:25

Mute: *writes another note* "Stranger murders have happened."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:29

Caiber: well... *offers a hand* your boss told me it'd be an idea to make nice with you. I'm caiber. please don't use this as an opportunity to break my arm, you're definitely big enough to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:30

OOC: Really George? Heinz BakedBeanz Guderian?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:38

OOC SIE WERDEN NICHT ALLGEMEINES GUDERIAN SPRECHEN!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:41

Mute: *He laughs, and takes caibers hand and shakes it firmly, then writes another note* "Hera sent you? well, good job she likes you, or she'd have sent you to hakken."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:43

Caiber: well that's a good sign. I've got shit all to do, and since i'm kinda new, thought i'd familiarise myself with your group. Since we'll be probably working together a fair bit.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:46

As the Necron masses march into the field, just behind the quantum barrier, Their Leader, Khamenes, reviews the situation with the Cruiser's scanners, depicting hostile troop movements and emplacements. With an entire forest stretching from the northeast to the south around his landing zone, some hills to the northwest, and the lone mountain that is his current objective straight to the north, the enemy's easiest means of movement is to his immediate west to southwest.
Given the circumstances He ponders breaking the enemy's frontline before moving one, or marching some of his forces northward towards the mountain immediately.

Behind the quantum shield the Keigers can make out the silver and blue Necrons, eyeing them with their cold eyes.
Shaknel Dynasty Warrior:
Shaknel Dynasty Immortal:
Shaknel Dynasty Tomb Spyder:
Shaknel Dynasty Monolith:
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:49

Mute: *hands over another note* "Our group's the one you chose? The washed up convicts?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 23:56

Marshal Guderian surveys the scene from atop his command bunker, his respirator covering his face. For now his forces are holding position, establishing more trenches, setting up fields of fire, digging minefields and such. they're already well underway, and it's already well defended enough that an assault on his trench-lines would be ill advised at best, but then again the sons of kreig are fond of overkill. a grin creeps across his face as his view shifts to the artillery that is currently setting up in his back lines, in dug in well defended positions. Amongst them are the pride of the 1219th, a squadron of Dominus Seige Bombard tanks, their triple bombard cannons already checking trajectories and preparing to begin their earth shattering bombardment on the marshal's command.

Caiber: I feel like i'll fit in with your little gang of misfits more than the soldier boys.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:04

Mute: *note* "You fit in better with laurence. Most of us don't like xenos very much."

Not far from where the necron ship landed, perhaps twenty miles, on a rather out of place looking hill, is a small camp, habitents, and flakboard prefabs, a few excavators, and snowcat transporters are dotted around. A man in cold weather gear is alerted to the activity by an employee, and takes a pair of binoculars, and starts observing the goings on. "My my... What have we here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:12

Caiber: yeah well... guess I'm sort of a special case...

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:25

Khamenes, with a flick of his wrist over the terminal, brings up a glowing green 3D image of the planet and its immediate orbit, noting the blockade is still in place but continuing to count the ships. While the ships in orbit are sufficient is downing the cruiser if he attempted an evacuation, any attempts at orbital bombardment would be slower than what one could consider optimal, having to navigate around each other to assume bombardment positions. Long range is out of the question with those ships overhead, he'd have to get in close to the living, but even then they might still shell their position.
Khamenes decides on his move, northwards. To the primitives it may just seem like they march towards a lone mountain, and he wouldn't have it much different, ignorance is bliss after all. 
With his decision the order is given, and a contingent of Necrons assemble at the Northern edge of the barrier, Monoliths included along with Necron war machines, from the automated to the manned. To those that can make them out, the Necrons aren't entirely uniform, their movements and actions, they almost seem alive.
And then they march forth from the barrier...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:25

Mute: *Note* "How are you a special case?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:30

their movements do not go unnoticed, as several recon officers begin to report this up the command chain. Before long the artillery commanders have the massing of enemy troops noted, and are adjusting their trajectories accordingly, as several platoons of infantry move to block their path.

Caiber: well, the fact i'm only part xeno is one thing. And the mere fact i'm here amongst you working for the same people as you is another. I dare say i'm the only example of my kind that is anything like this in the entire galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:32

*the man on the hill climbs into a snow cat, and slowly, its tracks churn the snow. He sets off into the snow field, towards the necron activity. The side of the vehichle is marked "DEPARTMENTO ARCHEO" In white stencil letters*

Mute: *note* "Big Galaxy, can't say that for sure. You prove its possible, so. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:33

*A commissar, in a black stormcoat and cap, seemingly unfeeling of the bitter cold, walks over, and stands beside the Marshal, hands clasped behind his back* "A good day to wage war, wouldn't you say, marshal?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:37

Caiber: I get the feeling i'm going to be repeating my story a lot today....

Guderian: a pointless statement commissar. It is always a good day to wage war.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:45

OOC: *here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-05, 00:46

Mute: *Note* "Don't, i don't want to hear. Heard to many sad stories. Look to the future xeno."

Commissar: "Especially so today Marshal. It is today, our saint sabbat was returned to us upon Herodor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next