Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Iron, Flesh and blood.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 22:48

"Big fuckin thing... claws, tentacles... appeared from fuckin nowhere, like it wasn't even there"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:07

Rhys: "Saw that part, fucked off so fast i couldn't shoot it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:09

*Cough* "I noticed..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:11

"If you could hold of on dying for me. That'd be great."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:13

*cough* "up yours..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:16

"Thats the spirit." *He pulls a hip flask from inside his fatigue shirt.* "Speaking of. You got working limbs left or do you need help?" *offering the flask*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:21

"Well.... *she looks at her right arm. its really fuckin mangled*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:23

"Yeah... Right... Helmet, is also an issue."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:37

*cough* "just a tad..."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:43

Owen: "Don't remove her helmet, it might be the only thing keeping her alive if the xeno smacked it hard enough"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 23:54

"I have no idea if thats a real thing. But, aint gonna risk it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 00:02

Owen: "Pretty sure it is"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:04

"*cough* oh fuckin great..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:07

Rhys: "Well, you heard the man. We're waitin on this medic."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:12

"*cough* Takin his fuckin time..."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:12

Owen: "You've been here longer than I have, which way are the medics likely to come from?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:27

Rhys: "What are you gonna go carry the fucker?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:30

Owen: "If I have to"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:39

"Who did you call for it?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:42

Owen: "You"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 21:58

Rhys: "Who did you call, not who for" *tuts* "Daft kid."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:14

Owen: "Whoever is on the other end of the vox, so presumably our CO"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:18

"Then he's coming from your barracks then you fucking imbeciles" *cough cough*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:21

Owen: "And medics would be deployed from the nearest barracks if they think you're worth saving"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:25

"And if you're patrolling here, then that's your barracks idiot!"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:29

Rhys: "Hey, the man did have some part in keeping your brain inside your head. Give him a little credit."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:33

Owen: "Multiple patrols cross paths and intersect."
*It's hard to notice but Owen is slowly growing rather annoyed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:35

"Fuckin grand..."
*the medic arrives*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:36

Owen: *Looks at the medic and describes her injuries*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:38

"Well shit.... Hang on, I'll need you two to carry her" *he gets down and gives her a sedative* "that should stop the pain and keep her alive for now"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 22:40

Owen: "Rhys you keep watch, I can carry her"
*He turns and picks Vera up*
"Lead on"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:00

*Rhys shoulders his rifle* "For all the good a lasgun'll do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:26

he leads em back to their barracks

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:27

*Owen is still carrying Vera*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:35

"Get her to the med bay. I'll take it from there."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:36

*He does so, and dumps her on a medical bed*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:45

Rhys: "Make sure to repeat, loudly, and slowly, that we didn't do it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-13, 23:59

Medic: yes yes, I know. You two get to the CO.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:01

Owen: "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:19

*slings his rifle, and gets a walkin*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:21

*Both arrive outside the CO's office*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:24

he greets them there
Gruber: what the fuck happened lads.... be quick about it.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:30

Owen: "We heard gunshots followed by finding the Jackal being attacked by what I can only assume is a xeno." *Describes the lictor* "It vanished before we could put any effective fire into it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:37

"... what the shit..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:38

Rhys: "And it'd fucked up her helmet. Reckon we found our brain eating vent filler."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:40

".... by the fucking warp...."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:44

Rhys: "Think i could get a flamer on requisition..." *Muttering to himself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:47

Gruber: I'll report it to the higher ups...

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:48

Owen: "Your orders sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:51

"You two hang around the barracks for now. I'll radio this on to the higher ups."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-08-14, 00:53

Owen: *Salutes and leaves, returning to his bunk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron, Flesh and blood.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next