Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron, Flesh and blood.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-28, 01:07

*Owen joins them*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:01

*as does rhys, cradling his lasgun.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:09

*before long the trucks start to move out. Beforehand however, you do notice a man in an officer's uniform, clearly higher ranking than gruber, get into the same truck as gruber*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:10

"Who'd'ya reckon that is?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:19

"Fuck knows, and frankly, cares"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:23

with that the trucks set off.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:30

*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:32

"An order from him is the same as gruber."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:49

*the journey isn't long, it seems they're being taken to the city's train station*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:56

"Anyone fancy a shower? Too soon for a deathcamp joke? you guys are no fun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 00:59

*you can see other troops being loaded onto the train, along with tanks and other vehicles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 01:02

*Rhys rethinks his comments, as it becomes increasingly obvious that yes, they are properly fucked.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 04:23

*Owen just sits quietly, lost in his own little world*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 12:50

*Rhys checks the charge on both of his loaded packs, and the spare six strapped into his webbing. Seven full, one half spent from their encounter with the xeno.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 22:49

you get loaded onto the train, together in the same carriage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 22:50

*owen looks around the carriage*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 22:50

lots of soldiers, all in the same boat as you
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 22:51

*In which case he goes back to his own little half conscious world*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-30, 23:50

"Lotta men."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 00:05

"Probably and active warzone"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 00:08

"oh good."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 00:12

"Why else would they cart us off?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 00:51

"Puppies and hugs?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 00:54

*Amused exhale* "I wish"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 16:00

"Well, real combat then..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 19:57

"You've never fought a war have you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 22:17

"Gang war when i was a lad. Don't think its much the same though."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-31, 22:51

"Well, give everyone a gun that will vaporise most of your flesh and armour that will only stop regular stunners"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 00:22

the train shudders as it sets off
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 00:23

"Yeah, lost all my nice kit to that fucking flamer."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 00:49

"I was knocked out by a drop pod"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 01:04

"You're one lucky bastard"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 01:23

"I guess, though I still got captured"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 22:26

*nothin's gonna happen till you get there, so feel free to banter, or ask me to skip*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 22:26

"Better than dying i suppose"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 22:35

"That's debatable"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 22:44

"You still have the left side of your face. count yourself lucky."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 23:30

"Guess I am"
OOC: Family
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-01, 23:49

OOC: Oh noey

*he rubs the left side of his face, covered in sinuous scar tissue.* "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 00:23

"How'd a flamer get that close?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 00:28

"My boss was dealing with the Iron warriors, Trade deal, talking to one of those proxies. I wasn't paying much attention, just keeping an eye out for the usual hit men and shit, then this thing lights my boss up like a candle with a fucking flamer. I caught the side of it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 00:31

"Fuck that man"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 00:32

"Yeah, Woke up cuffed to a hospital bed. first thing they asked me was pretty much serve or die shit for brains."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 05:45

"I woke up in a barracks, with a very unhappy sergeant throwing me against the wall"

OOC: I wonder if anyone would actually notice me taking a month long break from the forum
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-17, 23:59

Rhys: "Standard hospitality around here."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-18, 00:07

Owen: "That it is"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-18, 00:08

OOC just say when you run out of stuff to say and want to skip
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-18, 00:12

Rhys: "I'm surprised he didn't spit in your eye and call your mother a whore."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-18, 00:14

Owen: "CO walked in on us, he didn't get the chance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-18, 00:22

Rhys: "So, he's dead then? That sergeant?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-18, 00:35

Owen: "He got 'reassigned'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron, Flesh and blood.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: