Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:02

OOC: yep.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:06

Serris: oh?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:08

What?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:14

Serris: seems a bit of a specific parallel to draw
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:16

He looks at the turian ghost with the yellow light keeping his gun ready
Alpha looks very cautious right now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:17

see what I mean
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:20

Serris: no
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:22

...I guess its just me then..*He still has his gun ready waiitng for something to happen*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:24

he hears a shriek from behind him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:27

Alpha shouts loudly in the hallway his lights turns red
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:29

*Lilentos turns around with his gun ready*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:30

*nothing there*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:31

Well this is great...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:33

at which point a salarian, foaming at the mouth and with a knife in each hand drops down form the cieling on lilentos
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:34

Ooc: let's see the pulling out of ass response.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:35

*He is stunned from this*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:35

*it latches onto him and starts stabbing*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:40

*He falls unconcious from blood loss*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:41

Ooc: heh, good boy.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:41

Semi: *AND THEN HE REALISES HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK AND MARY SUES EVERYONE!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:42

Serris fires upon it with her pistol as soon as it's far enough away from him to avoid friendly fire. since it's unarmoured she kills it in two shots
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:42

*He didn't have much blood in the first place from his previous encounter and just had his head severly injured which helped knock him out. Now he is bleeding out. Good thing he didn't feel a bit of it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:43

she rushes over to him, applying medi-gel to stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:44

*He is still unconcious. and his armour is more or less in shreds at this point*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:45

she slaps him to try and wake him up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:45

*That never actually works you know*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:46

*I've seen it work*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:46

*I ain't seen it work from blood loss*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:50

Serris: *Grabs his omni tool and contacts the asari* We need help. Lilentos is low on blood and unconscious, can you help?
+I...*sighs* I had hoped this wouldn't have to be done but you'll have to inject him one of those biotic, genetic coctails. it'll make him biotic and will save his life most likely. But...try not to give him too much+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:53

*BLEEDING OUT OVER HERE!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:54

they drag him over to one of the vending machines and inject him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 19:55

*Thats nice. Still ain't woken up. But atleast he has barriers now. Barriers are fun*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:00

*somehow his blood has started re-generating*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:00

*Hes still unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:01

she slaps him again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:02

*Still unoncious no matter how many slaps. Heres a hint. Hes dead*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:03

*no he isn't.*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:05

*..Damnit you saw past my elaborate ruse. Hes still not awake*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:05

*...well we can't do shit till he is*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:06

*A few hours later. He is concious*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:07

Serris: took your sodding time
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:08

What do you expect. I ain't no frickin super turian.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:19

Serris: well you're biotic now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:23

Wait wat
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:24

Alpha stands over the two and tyrus helps him up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:24

Serris: yep
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:26

...Wonderful. Well, atleast due to gene flaws I can't feel any pain...Thats good I guess..Anyway. Where now then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:26

Serris: how would I know?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:27

That way I guess..>Hey wait a miniute...Why is there a random vending machine over there..?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:28

Serris: that's why you're biotic. we had to inject you with something to keep you alive and the biotics area a side effect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next