Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:06

She takes a deep breath, then turns to the elf.
"Is this better?" she says in marginally okay elvish
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:08

*He raises an eyebrow*
“Wrong kind of elf, but I can understand you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:25

"There we go...thought that might work. So who are you?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:40

“My name is Talsyn. You are?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:48

"Rosa. Former Halberdier of Stirland. Now...not really sure."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:52

“Not a slave?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:54

"Not anymore"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:56

“You are lucky”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:57

"You have no idea how true that is"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:03

“I don’t”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:06

"So...what happened to you eh?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:07

“Dryads blocked me, beastmen caught me. Unit escaped though, worthy sacrifice”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:22

"Hm. Then what?" (he woulda been captured days, even a few weeks ago)

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:26

“Dragged here”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:27

"That all?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:45

“Pretty much, I expect to be eaten after they finish torturing me”
*His tone is unnaturally calm considering he’s going to be eaten soon*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 18:39

she raises an eyebrow at that
Rosa: *in non elvish* Hm...waste of potential don't you two think?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 18:50

*Said waste of potential is pretty much a walking corpse. His legs are torn and bloody, his back and chest coated in claw, whip, bite, and slash wounds. The ground surrounding his is slick with blood and his skin, where visible is pale and white. It’s a surprise he can even stand considering how much blood he’s lost*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:19

Heigen: "Dead on his feet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:30

"He's still breathing. Can be saved. Better than just letting the beasts eat him."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:32

Heigen: "...But why?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:41

"Cause fuck the beastmen?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:44

Heigen: "We could get the same result by killing him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 21:51

"too short term."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:14

Heigen: "Go throw his body at the big bastard that leads them? I'm all for killing some beastmen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:21

"Again, they'd forget. this way i keep pissing them off with every breath he takes"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:29

Heigen: *shrug* "Whatever."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:31

she looks at vorstan

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:33

Vorstan: "Thorgar is unlikely to be impressed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:35

"Is he likely to actually give a shit?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:36

Vorstan: "You're causing trouble. He takes a dim view of people disrupting his plans."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:37

"It disrupts his plans how exactly?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:53

Vorstan: "Irritating a large portion of his force."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:00

"...you guys really haven't figured out how to control beastmen yet?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:15

Heigen: "Generally by killing the biggest one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:16

*eyeroll* "They respect strength. And big horns. One leader's not listening, position another who listens to you to take over, have them fight, and rig the fight. Do it as many times as it takes, they're too dumb to realise."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:37

Vorstan: *looks at heigen* "You know who has horns..."

Heigen: "No."

Vorstan: "They're also rather large."

Heigen: "You serious...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:40

"Wouldn't work. she's human"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:41

Heigen: "She's pretty far from human."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:41

"Not in their eyes."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:55

Heigen: "Can't i just kill their leader?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:56

"Nope. You're an outsider, a 'filthy human'. they tolerate you cause you're a chaos worshipper, and that's about it. You'd turn them all against you."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:00

Heigen: "How many do i have to kill before they see sense?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:00

"All of them"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:06

Heigen: "Fuckin idiots."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:07

"Not disagreeing, just pointing out."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:52

Heigen: "So you want to keep the elf around, just to piss off the beastmen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:53

Rosa: and you have a problem with this?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:54

Heigen: "I don't like elves. So theres that."

Vorstan: "I share the feeling."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:01

Rosa: and you prefer beastmen?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:04

Heigen: "Yes."

Vorstan: "They're about equal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next