Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:04

Heigen: "Yes."

Vorstan: "They're about equal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:05

Rosa: Don't care, doing it anyway.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-08, 00:42

Heigen:"Alright whatever. You're feeding it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 15:46

she turns around and kicks the cell open

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 18:36

*The elf limps forward cautiously, watching the 2 Norscans As he nears the cell door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 19:11

she quickly assesses his wounds

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 19:41

*He is beyond fucked up, it’ll take weeks for his body to heal and likely months to restore his ailing health*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-12, 21:10

Heigen: "Looks like a case for golem."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 01:20

OOC: Just gonna retcon the elf into a Black Guard Of Morr.
So he was fairly fit, but the beastmen Have left him as a mess
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 20:36

Heigen: "Uhuh... you got no idea how much thorgar fuckin hates knights."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 20:55

“Good thing the feeling is *coughing* mutual”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 20:59

Rosa: well he's gonna have to kill me to get to him right now. And you both know how hard that is eh?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 21:00

“Little halberdier...Norscans. Big Norscans. *coughing* Did I miss something?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 21:50

"Come on, lets get you patched up"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 21:52

*the norscans in question appear rather pissed. One smaller, armour a blueish hue, light appears to dance across its surface. In his arms he cradles a truly gigantic sword, as if it were a child. the other, the larger of the two, wears armour the shade of drying blood, a skull his helm's visage, with a pair of impressive horns afixed to his helm, and a skull at his hip. In one hand, held almost casually is the single largest axe the southerner has ever seen*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:05

*He nods and gestures for the halberdier to lead, watching the two Norscans bear expressionlessly. They both see a blue raven tattooed onto his wrist, instantly telling the pair that the knight is a devotee of Morr. The god of Death.*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-18, 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:06

provided the two warriors do not bar her path, she leaves the building, stepping over the dead gors as she does so

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:15

*He follows, limping slowly and leaving a thin trail of blood*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:15

she takes him off to a small house she's taken as her own at this point, and brings him inside

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:18

*He practically falls into a chair*
*weakly* “Thank you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:21

"Lets have a look at the damage..." *she examines it with, what he notes is an odd familiarity*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:24

*The wounds coat the vast majority of his body, numerous cuts are infected and he’s lost a lot of blood. If he’s treated quickly and cleanly, the man won’t lose any limbs and he’ll just need time to heal*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:35

she's thinking quite hard, he can tell, but he's unsure about what

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:36

*He watches her keenly, trying to see just what she’s thinking*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:40

"Your name?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:43

“Evann Erhart. Black Guardsman of Morr”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:45

"Hm... You're from stirland aren't you?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:46

“Same as you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:03

she nods
"Been a long time since I've seen any of my kinsmen"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:05

“How’d you get this far out? Women don’t usually join the army”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:06

"That...is a story that I don't think you have enough blood to hear to the end"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:08

*He chuckles and ends up coughing harshly*
“Then don’t let...me die”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:11

"Here... let me try something" *she places a hand on him and he feels a warm glow like feeling. his open wounds begin to close shut, preventing any further bleeding*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:12

*He watches her with poorly hidden shock*
“What....are you?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:13

"Honestly...I wish I knew"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:14

“Thank you...blessed by Sigmar?*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-18, 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:19

"Maybe.... I hope so"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:28

“Better than..the other options”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:35

"yeah..."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:37

“How long have you been stuck here?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:54

"Here, a few weeks, maybe a month or so. Away from my kinsfolk...so many years I don't know how long"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:08

“You’re not a prisoner?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:12

"Not anymore"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:14

“Cos of your powers”
*His stomach growls loudly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:18

"Pretty much... that and they took a bit of a...liking to me, I suppose. Wasn't in a position to refuse."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:21

“A liking huh? Just don’t go traitor on me*coughing* “You’re all that separates me from Morr’s embrace”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:37

"I owe them no loyalty. Not sure I owe anyone loyalty anymore"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:39

“Loyal to yourself...and you’re obviously still loyal to Stirland. You saved me”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:42

"On some level... couldn't let my kinsman die. Done that too much already."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:53

“Loyalty is loyalty. Even if it’s just to your kinsmen”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:57

"Yeah...guess so"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next