Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:04

Heigen: "Yes."

Vorstan: "They're about equal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:05

Rosa: Don't care, doing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-08, 00:42

Heigen:"Alright whatever. You're feeding it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 15:46

she turns around and kicks the cell open
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 18:36

*The elf limps forward cautiously, watching the 2 Norscans As he nears the cell door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 19:11

she quickly assesses his wounds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 19:41

*He is beyond fucked up, it’ll take weeks for his body to heal and likely months to restore his ailing health*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-12, 21:10

Heigen: "Looks like a case for golem."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 01:20

OOC: Just gonna retcon the elf into a Black Guard Of Morr.
So he was fairly fit, but the beastmen Have left him as a mess
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 20:36

Heigen: "Uhuh... you got no idea how much thorgar fuckin hates knights."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 20:55

“Good thing the feeling is *coughing* mutual”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 20:59

Rosa: well he's gonna have to kill me to get to him right now. And you both know how hard that is eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 21:00

“Little halberdier...Norscans. Big Norscans. *coughing* Did I miss something?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 21:50

"Come on, lets get you patched up"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 21:52

*the norscans in question appear rather pissed. One smaller, armour a blueish hue, light appears to dance across its surface. In his arms he cradles a truly gigantic sword, as if it were a child. the other, the larger of the two, wears armour the shade of drying blood, a skull his helm's visage, with a pair of impressive horns afixed to his helm, and a skull at his hip. In one hand, held almost casually is the single largest axe the southerner has ever seen*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:05

*He nods and gestures for the halberdier to lead, watching the two Norscans bear expressionlessly. They both see a blue raven tattooed onto his wrist, instantly telling the pair that the knight is a devotee of Morr. The god of Death.*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-18, 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:06

provided the two warriors do not bar her path, she leaves the building, stepping over the dead gors as she does so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:15

*He follows, limping slowly and leaving a thin trail of blood*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:15

she takes him off to a small house she's taken as her own at this point, and brings him inside
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:18

*He practically falls into a chair*
*weakly* “Thank you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:21

"Lets have a look at the damage..." *she examines it with, what he notes is an odd familiarity*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:24

*The wounds coat the vast majority of his body, numerous cuts are infected and he’s lost a lot of blood. If he’s treated quickly and cleanly, the man won’t lose any limbs and he’ll just need time to heal*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:35

she's thinking quite hard, he can tell, but he's unsure about what
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:36

*He watches her keenly, trying to see just what she’s thinking*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:40

"Your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:43

“Evann Erhart. Black Guardsman of Morr”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:45

"Hm... You're from stirland aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 22:46

“Same as you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:03

she nods
"Been a long time since I've seen any of my kinsmen"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:05

“How’d you get this far out? Women don’t usually join the army”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:06

"That...is a story that I don't think you have enough blood to hear to the end"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:08

*He chuckles and ends up coughing harshly*
“Then don’t let...me die”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:11

"Here... let me try something" *she places a hand on him and he feels a warm glow like feeling. his open wounds begin to close shut, preventing any further bleeding*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:12

*He watches her with poorly hidden shock*
“What....are you?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:13

"Honestly...I wish I knew"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:14

“Thank you...blessed by Sigmar?*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-18, 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:19

"Maybe.... I hope so"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:28

“Better than..the other options”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:35

"yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:37

“How long have you been stuck here?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 23:54

"Here, a few weeks, maybe a month or so. Away from my kinsfolk...so many years I don't know how long"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:08

“You’re not a prisoner?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:12

"Not anymore"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:14

“Cos of your powers”
*His stomach growls loudly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:18

"Pretty much... that and they took a bit of a...liking to me, I suppose. Wasn't in a position to refuse."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:21

“A liking huh? Just don’t go traitor on me*coughing* “You’re all that separates me from Morr’s embrace”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:37

"I owe them no loyalty. Not sure I owe anyone loyalty anymore"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:39

“Loyal to yourself...and you’re obviously still loyal to Stirland. You saved me”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:42

"On some level... couldn't let my kinsman die. Done that too much already."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:53

“Loyalty is loyalty. Even if it’s just to your kinsmen”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 00:57

"Yeah...guess so"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next