Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 02:15

"Glad to hear it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 02:19

*he nods*
“What’re you doing?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 02:40

"Waiting for you mainly. Not much to do around here right now."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 02:49

“What’re you planning on doing with me?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 03:15

"Haven't got a fucking clue"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 03:20

“That’s wonderful to hear”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 03:41

"I didn't exactly plan on this little meeting did I?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 03:48

“True...”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 03:57

"...sorry"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 03:57

“No need to apologise”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 04:04

"hm..."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 04:34

“Hm?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 04:49

"So...how'd you get caught?"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:01

“Ambush. My unit and I were dealing with a necromancer our near the Oberstyre forest. Dealt with him easily, didn’t lose a man. As we were marching back to the local town our dogs caught whiff of something and bolted. Handlers chased them, and then our guides left us. Leaving about 40 of us to protect our caravan. We stood there for 3 hours, waiting for them. When the moons were at their fullest we heard a bestial war cry, and they were upon us. We fought back to back...for what felt like an eternity. We ground through the tide of beastmen, losing knights left and right. Eventually it came down to my commander and I. Back to back surrounded, exhausted, dying. They circled us like birds of prey, until a Minotaur...big fucker walked into the clearing. My commander charged it, and the Minotaur gored him on its horn. Leaving just me” *He goes silent for a moment as he recalls the fight*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:07

"...Gorebull got my commander. Axe, split him in two from head to groin."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:08

“Atleast it was a swift death”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:11

"mm...I managed to kill a minotaur. Put the spike of my halberd right through its' eye. Beastlord took a liking to me after that."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:16

*he shakes his head in sympathy*
“So this Minotaur is just staring at me, waiting. He took my commander off of his horn and threw him at me before charging. I only had time to dive out of the way before its axe tore into the ground. I got up and..I couldn’t run so I fought it. I don’t know for how long, all I remember is ducking and dodging the axe while trying to bring my Poleaxe down on his ankle...”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:26

she doesn't answer, still listening

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 05:49

“It widened up after a few minutes and grabbed me, it threw me back into the caravan and roared at me. I crawled to my command and took his sword. Beautiful thing it was, enchanted too. Could carve through armour like it was wheat to a scythe. Fucker charged at me as I stood up. Bastard threw down his axe and went to gore me, I sidestepped and beheaded it. Only for its arm to catch me in the head. Woke up in a cage, still had my armour and a new Poleaxe. The few of us who survived, we became entertainment. They’d make us fight to the death, if you couldn’t fight you were eaten. If you died, they ate you. Only reason I’m alive is because I promised to give the men a quick death”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 18:10

*another knock on the door. The same three heavy strikes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 18:50

Rosa answers again

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 20:33

*Vorstan once more* "Thorgar seemed less than pleased."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 20:46

Rosa: a tad.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 21:09

"What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 21:11

"Nothing yet"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 22:25

"Yet?... Thats... unnerving."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 22:27

she shrugs

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 22:38

"I do not wish for us to come to blows."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 22:45

Rosa:...what?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 22:46

"Should you..." *he chooses his words carefully.* "Raise arms. Against Thorgar. My loyalty to him... would prove greater... than..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 22:53

"...What are you...."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 23:00

"I... would have to fight you." *he doesn't make eyecontact, staring straight over her head, straight forwards, cradling his blade as always*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 23:05

"Vorstan. Look at me."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 23:08

*he slowly angles his head down to meet her eyes. She can see a gentle glow behind the slit of his helmet.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 23:15

"What do you think's going on? What's wrong?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 23:22

"This man from your homeland. You would fight thorgar to defend him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 23:44

"Am I going to have to?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 02:31

"I cannot foresee it. There are too many choices by too many people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 02:48

"I don't mean use your bloody forsight, try common sense first"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 16:28

"He will do as he wishes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 16:50

"Why would he attack someone who just swore loyalty to him, hm?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 20:32

"If he believed that person did not vow solemnly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 21:08

Rosa: vorstan... *sighs* Stop this

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 21:09

"I am afraid I don't have the ability. The situation is... worrying."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 21:12

"...you're worried about me"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 21:13

"... yes." *he averts his gaze again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 21:24

he feels her hand take his

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 21:42

*Evann quietly leaves, giving the two some privacy and walking out to explore the city*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 22:08

*his hands are crossed across his breast, cradling his sword in the crook of his elbows, so she's reaching upwards at an odd angle* "What are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 22:13

"I wouldn't betray you"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next