Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 22:13

"I wouldn't betray you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 22:16

*he just looks down at her. Then gently sets his sword to leaning against the wall. And takes her hand in return.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:07

he sees a slight smile creep over her face... and a burning look in her eye

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:12

*the dim blue glow behind his eyeslit, and the unexpressive visage of his helmet. But she can remember his face, from that night outside the walls, under the stars.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:13

"Vorstan...don't leave me. I'm not going anywhere."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:31

"...I wont."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:33

"Good...Look I was going to come and find you anyway. I could use some...advice"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:36

*He lets go of her hand, and lifts his sword.* "Should we speak privately?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:37

Rosa: kinda hard to hide this... *she draws her sword and...Firesword happens*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 14:40

OOC: Well they are in private, my dude realised what was happening and made himself scarce
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 15:45

"I... see. This is... Not a product of chaos"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 16:00

*As the blackguard walks off, he has the strangest feeling he's being watched.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 16:08

*The man makes his way through the winding streets and stops just outside a graveyard, he becomes noticeably calmer as he nears the gates and gently pushes the gate open*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 16:22

*the prickling feeling up his spine refuses to abate, he is definitely being watched.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 16:37

*He walks in and turns around, scanning his surroundings in an attempt to spot whoever is watching him*

“You can learn far more by simply talking to me”
*Evann proclaims loudly*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 17:54

*Movement catches his eye, back the way he came, beyond the gate, a lithe, shapely female figure, drops from a rooftop. Cast in shadow by the late sun.* "Quite brave of you." *her voice is a pleasure to hear*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 18:21

“Who are you?”
*He shows no outward sign of acknowledging her charm, though internally he’s already trying to put down the more easily seduced parts of his mind*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 19:48

Rosa: I figured that much...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 20:56

*the figure slowly walks out from the shadows, her hips swinging, right arm cocked to her hip. As sunlight first hits her, his eyes are assaulted by colour, deep purples, almost black rolling into pinks to the very edge of white. then he sees the claws. The frightful claws. And the mask. Twinned horns sprout from her forhead, curving up, hugging the shape of her head, before flicking out at the tip. The helmet she wears is shaped in the visage of a daemonic succubine face, wreathed in either pleasure or agony, he cant quite pin it. And from the back of this horrifying mask, a thick mane of bright purple hair, streaked with lilacs and pinks.* "I'm a dream... and a nightmare all rolled into one..."

Vorstan: "It appears elven."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 21:07

Rosa:..I'm not even sure how I do it.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 21:14

Vorstan: "Interesting. But you can do so at will?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 21:16

"I... can't explain it. And don't know what the hell I do with the fact I can do it."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 22:29

"You broke Heigens axes. Made him make that huge abomination. Perhaps no blade can survive yours."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 22:32

"maybe..." she pauses, looking around. she sees a farmer's scythe propped up against a wall. turning off the fire sword she picks it up.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 08:03

*Evann quite literally stops breathing as he sees her, the daemon’s (?) form momentarily paralysing him as his mind struggles to accept what he sees. A few moments pass before he inhales deeply, his eyes staring at the claws and his left hand reaching out to grasp some imaginary weapon at his side. Only for the man to realise the reality of the situation, he’s in a graveyard, wearing nought but rags with only his fists to defend himself. The Guardsman shakes his head and looks into her eyes*

“What Do You Want?”

*She can practically see his emotions as they assault his mind, fear, anger, disgust, surprise, and minor hints of joy. All of this from simply looking at her...it?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 09:07

*This... this is what she lives for. What Slaanesh molded her for. The rush of emotions of mere mortals when confronted by chaos manifest. From the cluttered whirlwind of his mind, she picks the word "daemon" and smiles. Quite the compliment. She continues to walk towards him. Taloned feet digging into the sacred earth of the graveyard. But all its holy wards, myriad prayers laid upon its soil, are defense against the undead. This is a wholly different form of corruption.*

"Want? Oh cheri... such a forward question." *she speaks in a brettonian accent, although, not like the mud farmers around here, more of an artist or courtesan from Couronne.*

*Vorstan watches with interest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 09:13

she looks at it, clearly unsure, but closes her eyes, takes a deep breath. Suddenly, the scythe is transformed into a mighty warscythe, wreathed in shadows that seem almost silky and physical

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 09:15

*Evann finds himself either unable or unwilling to back away, and with no way to defend himself the Stirlander relegates himself to simply hoping he can talk his way out of this*

“But I’m not wrong am I? You want something”

*His Face remains expressionless, but his eyes give away the war going on inside him as they look her up and down. Taking in her form and trying to make sense of the talons*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 09:23

Vorstan: "...Perhaps we should gather more weapons."

*She walks ever closer, but a few metres away.* "I am curious... whats wrong with that?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 09:27

Rosa:...perhaps you're right...

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 09:33

“Usually nothing, but what is it that makes you curious? A man in rags can’t hide much”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 10:05

*She walks right up to him. and gently lays her right hands index claw on his chest.* "Rags are not what you're used to."

Vorstan: "Explore your abilities further."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 10:11

Rosa: yeah.... I just... *sighs* I don't know what this is

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 10:28

Vorstan: "The Gifts of gods are not to be explained by men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 10:28

"I know... but I just.... *sighs*"

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 10:30

*She feels his muscles tense and his heart flutter the moment she touches him*

“They’re all I have”

*His breathing is staggered and slow, Evann himself doesn’t know what to feel or indeed how to hide any of his emptions*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 11:38

Vorstan: "You are blessed, the gods have chosen you."

*She bends her arm at the elbow, moving slowly further towards him, until the black metal of her mask is almost touching his face, and he can feel the warmth of her breath, and smell just a hint of roses.* "Moi Fleur... i know what you are...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 11:40

Rosa: maybe... whered the black guard go?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 11:41

*He’s looking directly into her eyes now, his breathing calming down but still slow*
“And...what am I?”

*His chest rises and falls slowly, and she can almost feel the muscles beneath her hand knitting back together, as the last of Rosa’s magic is used up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 15:05

*the eyes of her mask are solid, irises and pupils delicately carved into the metal. The craftsmanship is so exquisite, fine, unerring and yet profoundly organic, that they almost seem alive.* "A fine warrior... pledged to the wrong god... but a fine warrior regardless..."

Vorstan: "He vacated the house. I think he was embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 15:15

Rosa: A sheep in the wolf's den... lets find him before he gets hurt *sets off in cemetary's direction*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 15:27

*She can sense just how much the mask confuses him, and in the end she senses ‘Daemon’ as his way of justifying how the mask works*

“You can get all that from...looking at me?”

*His fear has mostly been supplanted by curiosity, though it’s still obviously there*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 16:38

"That and more, dear blackguard." *she drags her claw up his chest, hooking his chin.* "All that and more."

Vorstan: "hmn... true."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 16:43

*Knowing that she could gut him in an instant, he doesn’t resist*
“And more?”
*His does well to hide it, but his emotions are once again stirred into a frenzy*

OOC: You are allowed to kill him, should you want.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 16:46

*upon arriving, Rosa clears her throat to get zyleena's attention*
"Back off, slut."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 16:57

*Zyleena pulls her claw away from his face, and turns to rosa.* "Ah Vorstan, so nice to see you." *she adresses vorstan, gazing past rosa entirely upon seeing him.* "And your litte friend, of course."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 16:59

Rosa doesn't say anything. She just draws her sword, unleashing the flaming form of the wailing doom, burning so hot that the others start to sweat just by proximity, her face not changing from the stern look of scorn she already wore. "I said. Back. Off."

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:05

*Evann takes this moment to take about 3 steps back*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:09

Zyleena: "Hmnnn... I do adore the idea of tearing you apart once again Cheri." *she drags her fingers through her hair, plucking three shining purple feathers from the glossy length of it.*

*Vorstan uncrosses his arms, unlimbering his sword from where it was, cradled in the crooks of his elbows.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:11

then...something else happens. The fire from the weapon seems to begin travelling up rosa's arm, and from there along the rests of her body, wreathing her in flame, with what almost appears like armour of molten metal visible behind the flames. Her other hand begins to drip with blood.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:47

"Parlour tricks cheri? How adorable..." *she throws the feathers with a flick of the wrist, drawing more with her left hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next