Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:34

He does not respond for a while, looking past her at the schooner tied at the docks. "Home is lost to us both, i am afraid."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:36

she doesn't reply for a while. silently she looks out at the water, her body very still
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:38

"It was such a beautiful place. Not cold like this northern land."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:39

he sees her head droop a bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:41

"Do not falter now, you have come so far."

Ooc: .... i may have forgotten her name.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:45

OOC Rosa
IC he sees her shoulders start trembling. as if...she is sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:48

His heavy gauntleted hand comes to rest upon her shoulder. "Come, let us speak outside the walls. There are many here who would use your weakness."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:58

reluctantly, she nods and follows
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 02:05

"If zyleena had come to the docks, not i..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 02:06

"I don't care"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 02:28

"She may not be able to kill you, but your mind is still vulnerable to her."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-24, 21:41

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-08-24, 22:57

"Your body is inviolable, we do not know of your mind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-09-30, 22:23

"Her body is not however..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-09-30, 23:09

"You've proven that once already"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-09-30, 23:14

"If she tries anything... I can always remove her head. See if that sticks."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:47

"Indeed you can. I would not underestimate her, however."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 20:10

"What's she going to do? Kill me? For all her sadism, I've been through worse than she can dish out."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 21:23

"You are immortal, and she is chosen of slaanesh. I shudder to think."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 21:24

"I can fight back this time."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 21:39

"Do not fight her alone. You are powerful, but inexperienced."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 21:41

"I was in the stirland halberdeers for years. I know how to fight."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 21:51

He looks down at her, his single eyeslit dark and foreboding. "Southling warriors."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 21:57

"I did kill a minotaur remember"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 22:29

"Heigen killed a beastlord, and Zyleena is his match."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 22:53

"I'm stronger than I was then. I just had a breastplate and a halberd back then."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 22:55

"Stronger, but with little more experience. Hardened, true, but it is no replacement."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 23:01

"I can literally turn into molten metal"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 23:02

"If i were her, i would try to drown you in the bay."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 23:04

"Got to get me in there first"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 23:05

"That, i cannot say. But she is resourceful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-01, 23:14

"And if I just bisect her?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-02, 00:03

"I couldn't say. I've never seen anyone manage."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-02, 17:06

"Guess I'll do that then"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-02, 17:23

"Hmn. You were wasted on the southerners"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-02, 17:24

she doesn't reply to that, simply looking down at her sash again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-11-03, 00:27

Reaching the northern gate, he looks down at her, as he lifts the iron reinforced wooden bar from its resting place. He does this with one hand, but with obvious strain. "I am glad that my memento is upon my skin."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:06

Rosa: It's one of two things keeping me sane. Keeping me from...*she stops herself, visibly uncomfortable with what she is saying*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:08

He pushes the bar up, hinging on one side upon an iron bar driven into the stone of the gatehouse, and opens the gate a few feet wide, enough to step through. "Not here. Not where people may listen." He gestures through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:09

she follows quietly, tying the sash back around her waist
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:16

He looks back through the gate, looking left, then right, before closing it behind them, dropping the bar, pulling his hand through the gap, and pulling the gate shut in one swift movement. "We will have to go over the wall, on the way back."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:17

she looks at him slightly puzzled
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:25

"The bar." he thumps the door with a gauntleted hand to prove his point
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:27

"Oh, right. Sorry. Not..thinking straight right now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:41

He nods a little, and gestures towards a copse of woods some way distant. "That looks pleasant. We can sit there. Upon that felled tree." It seems rather far away to be able to pick out a single tree from this far.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:42

"I would like that." she nods, relaxing a little as she lets him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:47

His armour does not make such a clamour as Heigen's does. Far less than one would expect from such a weight of plate and mail. The air is cold and crisp, the sun bright, not a cloud in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:48

now the two are, seemingly, truly alone, it is obvious that Rosa has lit up, if only a little. her shoulders sag just a little less, her feet a little more sure in their step, the sorrow evident in her eyes just a little dimmer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:56

"A warband is no place for weakness aired to the wind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 00:57

"Since when did I care?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:00

"You should. Respect, is important. You are due it, you should demand it. They will not respect someone who shows weakness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next