Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Oct - 10:13

OOC hiiii tau
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 0:58

Ooc; ello gents, apologies for yesterday's absense.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 2:50

OOC you sodbox

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 8:47

*they look proper confused like*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 8:59

~I will give you the strength to kill this traitor, in the emperors name.~ *They feel vitality seep into their battered limbs, the pain of a weeks torment slowly washed from their bodies*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 9:07

~Get out of my head, creature!~

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 9:09

OOC: You live!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 9:23

~I am no deamon loyal sister, i am of his majesties inquisition.~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 10:03

~Quiet your lies, beast!~

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 10:14

~Damn your idiocy woman, you die for nothing or you kill a heretic so he cannot kill any more good men of the imperium!~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 10:45

~I die pure, with blade in hand, beast~

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Oct - 11:23

~*sigh* Good luck sister, I will finish him if you fail.~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 4:24

they take their chainswords in both hands as the Iron warrior approaches, who himself has what looks like some sort of chain-glaive.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 11:56

*laurence watches, considering various minor and concealable ways he could help.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:01

After a couple of minutes of the fight, it becomes painfully clear that the sisters aren't even slightly being given a chance. He's toying with them, making fools of them infront of the crowd. Laurence can sense the despair in them as he does so. Again and again they try to fight back, and again and again they end up tossed to the sand without even a scratch on him.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:02

*meanwhile back with the gang, after giving the tau the objective of 'find the green thing and kill it, the gang split up into their groups and get going*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:10

*Laurence begins to weave the method by which he will kill the astartes, debating over possibilities with himself. Double heart attack, stroke, or simply unleashing the life eater virus within his body*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:14

one of them is now face down in the sand, coughing up a little blood as she tries to rise. The other one is stood, defending her comrade from the approaching astartes.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:18

*Laurence stands up from his seat, loudly proclaims* "Well this is shit, and this beer went right through me!" *and strides off towards the toilets at a swift pace*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:19

no one pays him any mind as the iron warrior swings his weapon, a chain-glaive, at the standing sister. she parries, but the sheer strength of it sends her sprawling on the floor.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:19

Meanwhile, Mac wakes up in a dark room. He can't see shit. He can feel he's in a chair though, and that he's tied to it.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:21

*He pulls against the ropes gently, not opening his eyes, attempting to look as if he's still asleep*

*Laurence walks into the toilets and locks himself in a cubicle, and starts loosing his outer clothing, coat, shirt, trousers.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:23

too tight, he aint going anywhere. He does hear weak breathing from somewhere in front of him. Definitely female.

The sisters are trying to force themselves to their feet, as the iron warrior just laughs at them, and the crowd roars

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:29

Mac: "Anne? That you lass?"

*With a sound like thunder, and a bright flash of light. A figure is stood in the arena, behind the iron warrior.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:30

Anne: *weakly* M-Mac?

the warrior turns, surprised by this

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:39

Mac: "Aye lass.... we're right proper fucked arent we?"

*He is faced by the grim visage of an ervesor assassin*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 12:41

Anne: yeah... Fall knocked you out cold. Tried to hold em off....took a beating trying. *cough*

the iron warrior, being an iron warrior, roars as he charges it

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 13:01

*the ervesor screams in its distorted voice, and leaps at the warrior, swinging around his glaive, and ramming the fingers of its right hand into the neck joint of the warriors armour*

Mac: "Good work... Flattered by the effort."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 13:02

*this has rather predictable results*

Anne: *cough* thanks.... *there's a couple of minutes of silence before* Mac...I fucked up...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 13:07

Mac: "I don't expect you to hold em all solo lass. You did yer best."

*The ervesor drops the corpse of the astartes to the ground, arches its head back and screams* "WWWRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!" *then, walks towards the sisters* "I was sent to help you." *the neuro gauntlet on his right hand dripping with blood*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 13:15

Anne: not that....I... *sighs* It's...Jack

they look up at him with extreme confusion

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 13:21

Mac: "uh....not really... the.... time." *he struggles against the ropes again, much more violently* "Shit."

*behind him, a gateway to the warp opens.* "Someone will lead you through. I will end these heretics."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 13:27

Anne: no It's just...I fucked up, and that made me get...impulsive, reckless. And well....look where that's landed us.

two of the other gateways open, as plasma gun wielding iron warriors emerge, firing on the assassin. The sisters struggle to their feet and go for the exit

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 14:59

Mac: "Fucks sake woman shut up and try to get free. I'm not going out tied to a fucking chair."

*The Ervesor ceases to exist, and reapears in front of one of the iron warriors, tearing his right arm off at the elbow, and throwing it, with the plasma gun still gripped tightly in rigor mortis.* "WRRRYYYYY!" *with that it plunges a blade into his neck, and hurls a handful of grenades up and into the stands.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct - 22:20

Anne: What do you think I've been fucking doing while you were out cold? Too tight, we're not going anywhere.

*it eats several plasma shots to the torso before this, and then a bunch more from the other iron warriors*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 3:43

Mac: "Fuck... Well shit." *he tries rocking the chair side to side.* "So... you went for Jack then?"

*The assassin detonates in a cloud of blood and bone fragments, covering the iron warrior it just evicerated, and the crowd near him with horrifying acids which eat flesh and steel alike. Rising from the melting bodies and metal is a billowing noxious cloud of grey-green.*

*Waiting for the sisters on the other side of the doorway, is the crimson plains of the warp, and a man wearing a black rebreather mask, with gently glowing eyepieces. A bodyglove, with the crossed I of the inquisition emblazoned upon its chest.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:29

Anne:...should have known better.

they don't question it, they just run through

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:38

Mac: "yeah, he's a complete psychopath. Literally. Mental age of about twelve."

*the portal snaps closed behind them. Immediately a low buzzing fills their ears, a niggling noise at the back of their skulls. The man in front of them is decked out like a small army. A sword at the hip, a pair of pistols under his armpits, Knives and backup pistols strapped in every conceivable place, forearms, the small of his back, thighs and calves. His chest webbing holds a selection of useful items, grenades and the like.* "Quite the performance you put on."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:42

Anne: I know... I'm an idiot.

Sister:...wha....

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:44

Laurence: "Welcome to the warp, we'd better start moving, the locals are getting restless."

Mac: "Not going to argue there."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:47

Anne goes quiet

Sister: the...the warp?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:55

Laurence: "Yep, and i'd rather spend as little time here as possible, So lets walk and talk alright?"

Mac: "Ah fuck it..." *he angles his head up and yells* "OY SHITFUCKS!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 5:58

Anne: tried that....

They follow, still confused clearly

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:15

Mac: "Right. So im stuck in a chair, waiting on some daft cunts pleasure? no no no... thats not how this goes."

Laurence: "ignore the buzzing at the back of your head. Thats me."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:19

Anne: the others will come get us...we just gotta keep breathing till then.

Sister:....right

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:22

Laurence: "Think of it like psychic white noise. You hear that, you don't hear the warp. You stay sane."

Mac: "Maybe... Gotta say this aint the worst scrape i been in.... lets see if i can...." *He tries to tip the chair on its side*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:23

Anne: don't exhaust yourself.

Sister: who...who are you?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:29

*His lip curls behind the mask in a smile* "William Laurence of his majesties inquisition." *he pops a small bow.* "I'm the one inquisitors call when they can't be bothered to do something themselves. Especially when that something involves a lot of heretics in need of killing. All the inglorious bits."

Mac: "I'm not just sitting still waiting!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:30

suddenly the door slams open, the sudden light momentarily blinding mac n anne

the sisters suddenly kneel at that
"My lord..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:34

Laurence: "No not one of those. Get up."

Mac: *Mac grins like a mad bastard.* "Come on then."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 6:36

they do as ordered

Two bald men enter the room. They pay mac no mind as they grab the chair with anne on, and drag it out of the room. Anne tries to struggle and loudly protests, but it is to no avail.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next