Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 03:11

OOC: Yes, you can, sorry got back from work.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 03:33

OOC ERMERGERD HE'S HERE :P
Ok so, arkais has basically been told 'there's a green bug like creature hunting people, go find it'
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 04:27

OOC: Indeed

The Shas'O felt almost annoyed, his suit stomping around.
He was sent on a scavenger hunt, to hunt a hunter with no bait.

"...I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 04:28

it isn't long before he hears sounds of a firefight
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-29, 17:45

Hera: "Well shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-29, 17:48

Charles: quite...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-29, 20:15

Hera: "Might be something new."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-29, 20:37

"Indeed...rather fascinating"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-30, 09:47

"You can examine it after we kill the thing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-30, 11:23

"obviously"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 13:14

"I wonder if we can take it..."

*meanwhile up on the ship, Jax is looking for chard.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 17:25

Charles: maybe

*he's in his room, smoking*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 17:34

"Maybe..." *she's scanning her gaze around as the walk. Sword drawn.*

*Jax knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 17:35

*she aint seein shit*

Chard: come in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 17:58

Hera: "This thing must be either an unstoppable tank, or stealthy as a barracks shag..."

Hakken: "Hah... justlikeyouandmac whaaaa." *He quietly says as he basically drivebys them, walking just a bit quicker than them, so he's close enough for them to hear, but only just.*

Jax: *He pushes the door open, then stands in the doorway. Chard is struck again by how unassuming the man is. He doesn't exude the authority of charles, the danger of laurence, or the danger exuded by Serah. The only thing about him that stands out is his eyes. Hazel, with flecks of amber in them. The slight lines around them hinting to his age. There's a look in those eyes that points to the things he's seen, a certain sadness, and as yet unbroken resolve.* "Chard?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:01

Charles: *ignoring him* or worse....both.

Chard: *puffing his cigar* Present. What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:07

Hera: "Oh that'll be fun... Mute! You packing melta charges?"

*He takes his right hand off the bolter to flash a thumbs up, then goes back to acting as point man.*

Hera: "well we have that covered."

Jax: "Serah hasn't come out of the chapel in hours, and Hera is, somewhere. Noone will tell me. So, that leaves you on my list of people i know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:11

Charles: aye, here's hoping.... *they start to notice while there are very few people around...there are a good number of sets of clothes just lying around, almost like people disappeared and left their clothes behind* Well this is odd...

Chard: well, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:13

Jax: "You're not busy?"

Hera: "This thing seems to have a sense of humour..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:14

Chard: just relaxing for now. I don't get much down time.

Charles:... what makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:16

Jax: "Starting to get fidgety with all the down time I'm getting here."

Hera: *She gestures at the clothes laid out.* "I'm assuming that was it. Must've laid them out after."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:23

Chard: *chuckles* Never thought I'd hear someone say that.

Charles:...I don't think so... *he crouches over one set* Look..puncture hole in the shirt...what did the girl say this thing does?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:28

Jax: *looks around the room for a second, and shrugs* "Never had this much time to myself... Not since... *He exhales, thinking.* Ulthwe, i guess."

Hera: "She said it... drank her mother."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:41

Chard: enjoy it while it lasts.

Charles: did she say how?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:50

Hera: "No... I didn't press the question."

Jax: "Hmn. *he considers this for a moment* Just not used to it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:52

Charles: hm... puncture mark caused by some sort of...I'd say needle like appendage

Chard: fair enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 18:57

Hera: "I'm not liking this."

Jax: "Any... Random things i could help out with?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:03

Charles: me neither... she said drank... I've seen something similar to this before, with a unique tyranid bioform... I'd hypothesise... perhaps not unlike a spider's fang, the needle injects the victim with some sort of digestive chemical, liquidising them before they are sucked through the needle...drinking them alive. Leaves the clothes behind, but all of their biomass has been consumed.

Chard: Not really. Sit down, get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:06

Hera: "Okay, far too much information there."

Jax: *Takes a seat.* "I mean like, around the ship."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:06

Charles: this is our job remember.

Chard: not right now that I can think of. *offers cigar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:12

Hera: "..." *she crouches next to the 'body'* "I did not fully consider my career choices..." *she pokes about at it.* "The chemical doesn't damage the clothes... Are these plant fiber or plastek?"

Jax: *he takes the cigar, and drags on it.* "Thought not." *Passes it back* "None of your lads will so much as look at me, guess you've had orders from on high to keep me and the missus contained."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:17

Charles: Fiber.

Chard: in a manner of speakimg. Dont mind them. Theyve got a job to do, and its all they focus on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:21

Hera: "What kind of acid dissolves a human but leaves plant fiber?"

Jax: *He nods a little* "Should have expected that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:25

Charles: something taylor made....

Chard: dont mind em, it aint personal
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:28

OOC: Tailor :p
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:31

Hera: "Fucking xenos..."

Jax: *He smiles a bit.* "I should point out, Serah will get bored of praying eventually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:35

Charles: quite...

Chard: she not a fan of free time either
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:39

Hera: "Lets find this damn thing..."

Jax: "No no no, she is very much not a fan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:40

Charles: agreed.

Chard: we'll have to find something fast then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 19:51

Hera: "But... we're looking for a natural stealth predator."

Jax: "Preferably something thats not human or loyal, she likes that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 20:00

Charles: maybe not 'natural'

Chard: that so? *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 20:05

Hera: "Its whats natural to it. Is what i mean. Its its thing. Like you and being annoying."

Jax: "Can't say I'm averse to them either."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 20:35

Charles: you love it.

Chard: heh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 20:38

Hera: "Sometimes..." *Wry look*

Jax: "I guess, point being, we're pretty good at what we do, and not the retiring type."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 23:19

*slight grin* "but, you do raise a good point..."

Chard: Everyone retires eventually. If they live that long.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 00:22

Jax: "Nah, not us." *she shakes his head* "We've been going too long to stop now."

Hera: "We're not going to find it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 00:56

Charles: what makes you say that?

Chard: one day age will catch up with you. It always does.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 01:31

Jax: *he shrugs* "I think i've gotten pretty far past the point of being able to say life fast die young, but you get the point."

Hera: "If it doesnt want to be found"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:27

*Laurence is standing in lyanna's door.* "Hello. I was passing through."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 22:04

Lyanna: Hello

Charles: and if it does....

Chard: spose so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-11-04, 14:24

*Laurence raises an eyebrow* "Is everything... alright?"

Hera: "It'll find us... We've got to stay together. We cant let it pick us off."

Jax: "Serah and i are soldiers, we tried the settled life.... Old grudges came looking." *theres a certain fatalistic pride in the statement. as if he accepts whats coming.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next