Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 02:39

Laurence: "I may be a radical, but i'm fucking far from thinking we can ally with any chaos faction."

Hera: "We... we have to find mac. Get him and anne out and then call in an exterminatus. Its the only way."

Jax: "Of my weight that's augs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 12:58

Charles: No.

Lyanna: that's not what I was saying.

Chard: ah
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 15:36

Hera: "How else can we kill it?"

Laurence: "I know chaos is fractious. It has almost as much internal politics as the imperium."

Jax: "Been in a lot of scraps, get hit a lot." *there's pride in it, like a ganger wears his scars as badges of honour, jax wears his augmetics as proof of his combat experience.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 17:29

Charles: the girl. you care about her don't you?

Lyanna: actually more.

Chard: I can see
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:15

Hera: "What? how is that relevant right now?!"

Laurence: "Thats open to debate."

Jax: "Can you guess what's aug and whats not?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:17

Charles: how many others are there like her on this world? how many THOUSANDS? We do not kill worlds unless we have exhausted EVERY other option.

Lyanna: with your lot, wars between you are at least notable and relatively uncommon.

Chard: probably not
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:23

Hera: "WHAT OTHER OPTION DO WE HAVE? IT WAS TOYING WITH US!"

Laurence: "True, but the politics is no less fierce or complicated for it."

Jax: "Noone ever can, brilliant way to get free drinks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:24

Charles: Hera! *grabs her shoulder* Get a hold of yourself. There are other options.

Lyanna: True.

Chard: ha
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:45

Hera: "It could've killed us all. Why didn't it?"

*Mute and lucy have got to their feet. Mute is holding her head to his chest. Jack continues to simply stare into space.*

Laurence: "Anyway, point being, you're doing the right thing here."

Jax: "Speaking of, i think i'm going to try to coax serah out of the chapel. Get her to eat."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:46

Charles: Doesn't want to. Maybe it doesn't want to waste the time or energy. It wants something.

Lyanna:...I still don't fully beleive that.

Chard: always a good thing to have someone do *chuckles* just a tad necessary to survive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 19:02

Hakken: "This is right fucked mate."

Hera: "Time or energy? It caught power blades in its hand. No its fucking playing with us."

Laurence: "Well, the general moral compass i use is, are you annoying the chaos gods right now? if yes, you're probably doing something right."

Jax: "Try telling her that." *He grins* "Its been good talking to you chard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 19:07

Charles: It's consuming people. You saw that. I'd wager it needs a specific amount, and can't be bothered to waste time on us.

Lyanna: yeah well... like your emperor's better.

Chard: likewise. *offers him a cigar to take*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 19:17

Hera: *she rests her head on her hand* "Give me a fucking fortress to take any day."

Laurence: "The emperor is a corpse on a throne, He's not in the habit of giving orders."

*jax takes it* "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 20:38

Charles: don't worry *puts a hand on her shoulder* We'll get this damn thing. I've dealt with worse, trust me.

Lyanna: I was alive when he was in the habit of that. And there's damn good reason we seceded.

Chard: no problem.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:44

Laurence: "Heavy handed would be an understatement. Although your people sided with the traitors by choice."

Hera: *shrugs his hand off* "We're finding mac. This thing isn't something we can deal with quickly."

*Jax nods, then leaves to go coax serah out of the chapel.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:47

Lyanna: with good reason. If you're gonna leave a giant empire, and your options are be a small group easily crushed or join another gigantic force who can put up a fight, which are you going to choose?

Charles: agreed. Get caiber back here, he knows these cults, he'll be invaluablel. I'm going after that thing. Going to find a way to stop it.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:52

Laurence: "I still don't understand why you sided with perturabo, he purged your planet mercilessly. Mercilessly by my standards. Thats impressive."

Hera: *she grabs him by the arm.* "Be careful."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:58

Charles: I always am

Lyanna: it's not that simple. The emperor never did anything for us. Perturabo did.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:38

Laurence: "Ruling you with an iron fist and taking your young men."

Hera: "Alright. Go."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:42

he gives his usual grin before sprinting off

Lyanna:...you imperials have forgotten about the black judges haven't you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:54

Laurence: "I wasn't there, to be fair."

Hera: "Right, lets get bandit and this xeno creature back... then we can get mac out." *Le calls caiber*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:14

Lyanna: they were a big deal in our part of the galaxy for a long time. For thousands of years they terrorised my people and others, harvesting people to prolong their own lives as they enforced their 'law' on those planets under their rule.

Caiber: +heeeello?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:18

Laurence: "I'm familiar with the history. But it doesn't require your eternal service to a warp crazed madman."

Hera: +We've found the creature, i need you here as soon as possible.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:21

Lyanna: You listen to that propaganda? The warp didn't turn the iron lord into who he is. His own brothers and father did.

+En route now+

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:39

Laurence: "He was an asshole before, now he's insane. theres a difference."

Hera: *le waiting*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:47

Lyanna: no. He was better. Your imperium broke him down.

*arrival*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:52

Laurence: "The Imperium is shit, theres no denying it, but its the least shit thing going."

Hera: "Bandit, Caiber."

Bandit: "mmhm."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:52

Lyanna: I strongly disagree with that.

Caiber: sitrep?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:53

Laurence: "Chaos is shittier by a longshot."

Hera: "Shits fucked, we can't kill the creature that's killing everyone, charles is hunting it, we're getting mac and anne."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:55

Caiber: and you want me to find em and get you in correct?

Lyanna: most of it is. My lot, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:59

Laurence: "Your lot sent an entire company of their own marines into certain death to make a point."

Hera: "Find the front door."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:02

Lyanna: what's the imperial guard's saying? 'when in doubt throw more men at it'?

Caiber: easier said than done, but can do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:04

Laurence: "Then they backed off, and tried to blow up the station anyway. They had no intention of taking it."

Hera: "Good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:06

Lyanna: they knew they were going to their deaths. Still went. It's the price of failure. It's no worse than what your imperium does. What's that one guy...karamazov? burns you alive if you're innocent for wasting his time?

Caiber: Need to do some recon first. They're going to be dug in. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:07

OOC: Rae, Alex thinks you might be dead and requested that I poke you with a stick. So consider yourself to have been poked!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:23

Laurence: "But, the imperium also has people like our friend tyren, and his brothers. The sisters hospitaliter and their sort. People trying to do something good."

Hera: "And i'm royally pissed, we can deal with dug in."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:26

Lyanna: we have those too.

Caiber: dug in, and incredibly well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 19:12

Laurence: "...No... no you do not."

Hera: "Thats your part of the deal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 23:00

Lyanna: and your evidence being....

Caiber: aye ma'am. I'll find em. From what I've gathered, this cult is from the same strain as myself. All their tricks, all their ways of hiding themselves *taps the side of his head* Up here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-08, 00:41

Laurence: "Name a chaos humanitarian group." *He raises an eyebrow.*

Hera: "Perfect, bandit, go with him again. Im putting Mr Caiber in command."

Bandit: "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 15:14

Lyanna: The sisterhood of olympia.

Caiber: thankyou ma'am. I won't dissapoint. Alright lets get to it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-11-11, 15:19

Laurence: "Now one that caters for something other than a vaunted upper class."

*Bandit nods, and shoulders his rifle.*

Hera: "See that you dont."

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=367
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20