Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Age of Sails and Free Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:22

"...I know my way around the rigging. And I can handle myself in a fight"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:24

Gideon: “Then you’ll start on the rigging” *She feels Her bindings come loose as Gideon cuts them off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:25

Khalista: "... Elf-Daemon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:25

she rubs her sore wrists
"Is...this why you bought me?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:32

G: “I also didn’t want that fat fucker using you to fuel his depravity”

Elf: *He gives her a perplexed look* “Daemon?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:35

the fact he cares clearly surprises her as it causes her to pause
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:35

G: “Not every pirate is a heartless monster. Some of us have standards”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:37

Khalista: "Will tell later. Spell to make you understand." *she responds in as few words as possible to ensure he understands*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:39

Elf: *He Nods And puts a hand to his chest* “Daertoc Torgovann” *Neither word has meaning in the Infernal languages and the way he frames them makes it sound as if they’re his names or a title*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-10-27, 01:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:39

she doesn't reply. she just looks at Khal for a moment, with her piercing, emerald eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:54

Khalista: "What?" *she raises an eyebrow at her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 01:55

"nothing,..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:00

Gideon: “And here’s the market” *They round a corner and are greeted by your typical market, lots of stalls selling random shit. Most of it is food imported from nearby island but some sell armour and stuff they’ve looted*

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:01

Khalista: "I need salt and charcoal."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:04

G: “Looks like we get to go hunting through the market”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:11

"What for?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:13

Gideon: “Salt and Coal. Like she just said”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:13

Khalista: "Charcoal. Coal doesn't work. I've tried."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:14

"I mean what do you need it for."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:23

Khalista: "Its for a ritual. So the elf can understand me, and i can understand him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:23

"ah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:26

G: “That’ll make your life easier”

Elf: *Remains silent, and simply listens*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:29

"only lasts for an hour, so we'll still have to teach him common."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:32

G: “It’ll still make it easier, plus he can teach you his language”
*Gideon leads them around the market and points out the stalls Khalista needs*

E: *The Elf meanwhile has started watching people, and although no other member of our group has seen them. Foreign eyes now follow their every move*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:34

Ellia looks at the elf for a moment
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:37

*His gaze steadily shifts to Ellia and he watches her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:47

she looks at him for a few seconds before looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 02:47

*He returns to watching his surroundings*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 03:19

Khalista hands gideon the elf's chain, and walks off to get what she needs*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-27, 03:21

*It doesn’t take long before she has gotten a good deal for what she needs, though she is starting to notice how everybody is staring at her horns and tail. Khalista even hears mutterings pertaining to her ancestry and birth*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:12

*To Ellia*
“What happened to your previous ship?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:13

there is a pause when he asks that, she looks at him, obviously having heard the question...but as if she does not wish to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:15

“I guess not”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:37

"Undead...happened"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:42

“Oh...when did they hit your ship?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:49

"A while ago now. Fog descended, and soon after... everything was exploding"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 00:50

*He nods*
“Unfortunately you’re not the only one to have gone through that”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 01:29

"yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 01:47

“Khalista and I just escaped from Intutum (Its quite a well known port so she’ll know it). The undead took it...”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 02:18

she goes quiet again at that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-28, 03:00

“Yeah”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-29, 17:46

*shes pretty unphased by this, all usual for her. She returns to the group.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-29, 19:12

Gideon: “got what you need?”

*The Elf is just looking around*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-30, 09:48

Khalista: "Yes, i think we should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-30, 17:53

G: *Nods* “May as well start heading back, the Elf looks uneasy”

*Said Elf is staring at a rooftop about a hundred metres away*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 13:55

Khalista: *in infernal to the elf.* "You see thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 15:42

Elf: *In old Elven* “Enemy. Scout. They come.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 15:46

Khalista: "Enemy? Who?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 15:49

Elf: “Human. Arena. Fighting. Man.”
*He looks to her*
“We depart?”

Gideon: “What’s he telling you?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 16:05

Khalista: "The pit fighters seem to want their prize. If I'm understanding him."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 16:13

Gideon: “You gonna let them have him?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Age of Sails and Free Men
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next