Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Age of Sails and Free Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 21:05

*she takes the elf's chain, and starts walkin*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 21:15

*He follows her back to the ship, with Gideon and whatherface going to his ship*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 21:22

she's still rather quiet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 22:25

G: “You alright”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 22:35

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 22:45

“Feel free to acquaint yourself with the ship and crew”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 22:47

"...do you have any clothes that...aren't all torn to shit?" *she gestures to her rags*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 22:52

“Come with me, I’ll get you a uniform”
*It’s now that she realises that most of the crew are in uniform. A green tunic tops a white shirt with black breaches and fine leather boots*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:05

she follows, with little other choice
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:07

*He leads her into the captains cabin and specifically to what is essentially a massive wardrobe*
“Take your pick of a uniform”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:26

she grabs one that looks like it'll fit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:39

“I’ll let you change”
*And walks out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:57

*chaaaaaaaaaaanging*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 23:59

Khalista leads the elf to her cabin, and sits on the floor. She takes the coal and salt, and grinds them together in a mortar and pestle. then, stands opposite the elf, takes a pinch of the mixed dust, and sprinkles it in a line between them. Drawing complex runes in the air before her, a cold white line trailing behind her fingertip. She then speaks, and the elf finds he understands her, almost instinctually.*

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 00:01

*He looks confused for a moment but calms down*
“Hello”
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 15:42

OOC: MY TEA TASTES LIKE PLASTIC!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:31

OOC: I MADE COCOA AND NOW MY TONGUE IS BURNT!

Khalista: "the spell will translate very literally. Be careful with your words."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 20:46

*He nods*
“What do you wish to know?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 21:20

"How did you come to be a slave?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-03, 21:36

“Fallen Elves claim the forests are their own. My kin fight to protect their homes, so the fallen send slavers after us. I was captured when my kindred was found. While they fled I fought until I could fight no more.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-04, 14:32

Khalista: "The... fallen elves? You mean the elven empire?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-04, 19:08

*He nods*
“They turned against their gods and people to pursue wars and riches. Abandoning the forests for their stone settlements”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-05, 00:38

"And, your people, the wood elves... You're a very... independent people?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-05, 01:11

“Stay out of the forest and there is no trouble”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-05, 01:22

"I was more referring to your... Acceptance, of slavery."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-05, 04:10

“Acceptance is not approval. To be forced into servitude is the gods way of showing that you were not strong enough. That you must work to earn their favour. It is by my own failure that I fell, but their will that I be granted a second chance to earn their favour through serving you. It is by their will that you saw me, and it is their will that I shall serve you either until death or they deem me worthy of freedom. It’s the way of things, Mistress”

*His tone is rather serious, as if he believes every word he speaks*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-05, 22:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-05, 21:48

"Well... Serve me for ten years aboard my ship, and I'll take you back to your forests."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-05, 21:53

*He nods and a small smile appears*
“Ten years it is”

*Once She has changed*
G: “Comfortable?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:51

Khalista: "...Do you want some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 18:53

“Do you have any that will fit?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 19:18

*she shrugs* "probably. I've taken elven ships before."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 19:21

“Lead the way”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:36

*she leads him belowdecks, to a sea chest, left half ajar, its full of a bunch of clothing.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 21:55

*He kneels down and gets to finding clothes, eventually settling on a pair of high quality Elven boots, dark brown breaches, and a slightly lighter vest. It shows off his chest a touch too much and his arms are completely uncovered, but it atleast fits. In the process of changing Khalista notices a large and unmistakable brand, which marks him as property of a prominent new world company*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 22:57

"more than I was"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:18

G: “Atleast it’s an improvement”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:18

"yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:20

G: “What’s wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:22

"Just...wrapping my head around this"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:24

“Slavery or kindness?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:26

"Both"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:29

“Think of it less as slavery and more a work contract. You’ll have a wage, your own chest, hammock, uniform and weapons. Along with free time, shore leave and all the other stuff that comes with working for an ex-military captain with an eye for keeping his crew happy”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:31

"right.."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:38

“And you’ll be working the rigging”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-06, 23:55

"Got it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:08

“Your hammock is between guns 10 and 11, starboard side. You won’t be sharing it with anyone as I don’t have a full crew.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:24

Khalista: "That'll do." *in infernal*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 00:30

*He nods*
*Old elven* “Where work and rest?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 22:15

she nods
"anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 22:23

G: “lunch is being served in about an hour”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-11-07, 22:25

"Do I get a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Age of Sails and Free Men
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next