Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 23:18

“For weeks on end” *He chuckles and squeezes her hand reassuringly* “I’ll find a way to make it up to him”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 23:35

"Yeah. Him and his kindred will like the jungles."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 23:39

“Then they can have them. The Kroot can live within the jungle, where they can hunt and live as they wish. We will take the plains, the woods if we need them. A fresh start for everyone”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-20, 17:29

Akira: *Max can clearly see she's thinking something through in her head. She chews her tongue when she thinks.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-20, 18:06

Max: *He gives her a few moments to finish her thoughts* “What’re you thinking of?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-20, 18:19

Akira: "Who'll run the place when we're gone."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-20, 18:40

Max: “When we die?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-20, 18:52

Akira: "yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-20, 19:01

Max: “if we go full Monarchy, I guess it’ll be our kids...we’ll teach them.” *he nods* “We could, maybe try to implement a democracy” *He breathes deeply* “it’s up to us” *Smile*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 18:39

Akira: "Oh god. Midget yous."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 18:45

Max: *eye roll* “They’ll be half you so imagine a horde of tiny nightmares”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 18:56

Akira: "And we... want kids right?" *She chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 18:59

Max: “Yeah... pretty sure we do” *He chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 19:04

Akira: *she squeezes his hand* "After we get everything set up. Peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 19:08

Max: *He nods, smiling* “After it’s set up” *It’s rather clear just how happy he is, it’s wrotten all over his face*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 20:41

Akira: "You big wuss." *she steps towards him, and gently shoves him with her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 20:48

Max: “I’m the wuss? You’re the one who nearly cried when I told you I wanted kids” *He takes her hands in his and grins rather smugly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 21:49

Lyanna: I...don't know.

Noctis nods, silently out of respect for said tradition
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 23:36

Akira: "Oh... shut up i was hormonal."

Laurence: "Think about it. but not too long."

Raeven: "Would you like to do the honours?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 23:40

Max: “Uh-huh, make me”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-23, 23:53

she nods

Noctis: thankyou sir. *does so*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 11:11

Akira: "I don't have any duct tape."

Laurence: "And... I know how Tyren feels about fighting any more. But, talk to him as well."

*the door flatly refuses to move, irregardless of how hard noctis pushes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 16:17

Noctis looks at the captain

Lyanna: right...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 19:28

*Raeven presses a button on the wall. And hydraulics slowly open the great stone doors.*

Laurence: "You two... Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 19:30

Noctis:...

Lyanna: right...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 20:34

Raeven: *His helmet muffles the laughter, but noctis can still hear it. And he slowly bends at the waist, pressing a hand to his stomach* "Every time..."

Laurence: "Soo... yeah. I'll leave you to that." *steps towards the door*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-11-27, 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 20:44

Max: “Since when did you need duct tape to shut me up”
*The woods are teeming with life, deer and other animals happily frolick inbetween trees, with little to no predators. Barring the odd fox or wolf in the distance*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 20:51

Akira: "I think emma would object if i put my tongue down your throat right now."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 21:06

Max: “The rest of the crew have to put up with it, besides she’d probably ignore it”

*The sun slowly starts descending, nightfall will arrive within a few hours and with it they’ll lose the chance to explore and hunt*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-27, 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 21:46

Emma:.....

Lyanna doesn't stop him

Noctis:...right
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 21:51

OOC: It put enjoy.....I typed ignore. I hate my phone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 21:57

Raeven: "Sorry... I can never resist."

*Laurence sidles out, then makes a beeline for the kitchen*

Akira: "Besides, look at kerak, he doesn't want to see that."

*Kerak is ignoring them all, staring at a deer about a hundred metres away, looking at the group with interest, dipping its head to take another mouthful of grass occasionally.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 22:11

Max: “I think we might be able to get away with it...”
*He looks across at the deer and smiles*
“Kerak, how far do you think it is?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 22:25

Kerak: "Five seconds."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 22:31

“Clean kill, it’ll likely become dinner”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-27, 23:14

Noctis just nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-28, 15:20

Kerak: "You want me to?" *He looks at max, then back at the deer.*

Raeven: "Oh... hmn.... funny." *the doors have swung entirely open. revealing a cavernous space within. Raeven straightens himself up, and walks inside* "Putting that little joke behind us, welcome to the Cellarius. Joking aside, this is a special place for the chapter."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-28, 16:50

*Max looks at him and nods*
“He’s all yours”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-28, 17:50

*The very moment max finishes speaking, kerak is gone. Sprinting towards the deer. Covering the hundred metres or so in his prescribed five seconds, the deer barely has time to turn and begin to run before he leaps at it, slamming into its flank, claws and beak bared. He brings it down quickly, evicerating it's neck, damn near taking its head off.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-28, 18:57

*Nearby animals scatter as Kerak slams into the deer, creatures now bolting in every direction*
“...I always forget how fast he is”
*Max squeezes Akira’s hand and starts making his way to Kerak*
“How is it?” *the man shouts to Kerak*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-30, 23:41

Noctis doesn't reply, but raeven knows he's listening

Diana enters the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-30, 23:51

*Kerak tosses his head back, flicking a small giblet of flesh into the air, and snapping it down.* "Is good meat!"

Raeven: "Within these walls, are kept some of the most ancient relics of the chapter."

*Stood by the kitchen table, with flour down his front, surrounded by various baking items, eggs, flour, sugar, flavorings and such, scales and a large glass bowl. Is laurence, he's changed out of the bodyglove, probably having realized the blood all over it.*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-11-30, 23:53

Diana gives him a glance. a rather spiteful one.

Noctis: I am honoured, sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:01

*Laurence glances up at Diana, an acknowledging kind of look. As he's doing this, he's molding the cookie dough into small balls and plonking them down on a baking tray.* "Words are much better than scowls for communication you know." *An eyebrow is arched*

Raeven: "You're to lead salamanders, you should know about your chapter."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:02

Diana: I have nothing to say to you.

Noctis: of course.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:05

Laurence: "Well, i didn't get into this job to make friends." *he continues loading the tray with cookie dough*

Raeven: *He puts a hand on noctis' shoulder, and leads him towards the far end of the room. Where in an alcove, stands a suit of exceptionally old power armour. Painted dusty brown.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:13

Diana doesn't reply

Noctis looks upon it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:20

Max: “Excellent! You’re free to hunt” *He looks back to Akira, smiling* “Meat is good, and the water should be safe too!”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:24

*It is a suit of mark two crusade pattern armour, the dusty brown paintwork applied matte. The right shoulder is painted a dusty yellow a white ram's head painted upon it, and on the left is a white arrow. The left knee is painted the same dusty yellow. Engraved on the rim of the right shoulder pad, in silver, are the words "In Fire and Darkness Tested." As noctis looks back to Raeven, he notices the very same words ascribed on raeven's shoulderplate*

Laurence: *He picks up the tray, and kneels down by the oven, opening the door and sliding the tray inside* "I understand why you hate me."

*Kerak kreens aloud to the albino kroot who accompanied him, and she bounds off into the forest after some other pray. As kerak lifts the deer onto his shoulders, blood continuing to spurt from its throat, spraying with its still beating heart, he begins to walk back*

Akira: "Paradise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:24

Noctis: this is yours?

Diana: good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:28

Raeven: "This armour has not been worn since before our primarch came to us. These colors are how one of the companies of our legion wore their armour."

Laurence: "And it would be quite the pointless exercise." *He stands up and turns to her* "I assume. To try to explain why you're wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next