Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 00:29

Max: “A good predator will mask its kill, come on. Let’s go hunting!”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 00:43

Akira: "Oh he's all exited look. Isn't it cute." *she grins at him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 00:47

Max: *He grinned widely* “Aren’t you a little excited?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 01:01

Akira: "A little... Come on, you'll scare even this bunch of dumb asses off."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 01:03

Max: “That’s why I have the gun” *He takes Akira’s hand and sets off toward the forest*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 01:50

Akira: "Kerak, follow a little behind would you?"

Kerak: "I will... give space." *he follows with the albino, and one other kroot of his kindred, about ten to fifteen metres distant*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:11

*it’s peaceful in the forest, birds are singing, animals are grazing and squirrels are doing squirrelly things*

“It’s nice here...”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:16

Akira: "That it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:17

*Leaves crunch underfoot as they walk, Max being oddly silent for once in his life*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:32

Akira: "Its..." *She wipes her cuff across her eye.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:39

Max: “Beautiful?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:53

Lyanna:...yay

Noctis: sorry sir.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 02:53

Emma follows, staying quiet for now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 16:56

*The captain chuckles good-naturedly* "Come Noctis, Its about time you had a history lesson."

Laurence: "So... you and Tyren have a conversation to have. I can get you to another safehouse easily enough... Or, If you were to take this..." *he takes out his rosette. Cast in silver, the skull enameled white, it fills his palm.*  "You're without a doubt the best commander in the system. If not the sector."

Akira: "Something like that..."

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-11-18, 07:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-17, 17:02

Max: “Who knew there were still planets like this?...no hives. No war. No one to fight. Just peace...”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 06:09

Akira: "Lets keep it this way..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-18, 08:11

Max: “Do you think we can?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 01:47

Noctis: yes sir. *he follows as instructed*

Lyanna: what are you....

Emma: here's hoping
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 16:57

Laurence: "giving you the power to save a planet."

Akira: "Spread people around... keep to the plains... we could keep it green."

Raeven: "How much do you know of the chapter? The legion?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 18:15

Lyanna:...you cant be serious

Noctis: mostly the traditions and way of war, sir
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 18:26

Laurence: "I can't do it alone."

Raeven: "Then it is time to learn our history."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 18:30

she pauses

noctis nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 18:36

Laurence: "And I'm no military leader." *he's still standing, with the rosette in his hand*

Raeven: *he leads Noctis to the central corridor that runs along the ships spine. It's walls are stone, hand chiselled with tales of grand accomplishments and grave defeats. The history of those who've sailed aboard her, etched on the sides of her greatest vein. A pair of scout titans could pass, side by side beneath its arched roof, with room to spare*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 19:03

Lyanna: whose the attacker?

he looks silently
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 19:26

Max: “Build wide, not tall and they’ll always see the sky”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 19:27

Laurence: "A khornate chapter, newly turned traitor, looking to prove themselves to the warsmith."

Raeven: *he starts leading him to the left* "I could drag you along this, and read every passage, but i have a more visual lesson in mind."

Akira: "We'll have to crush the gangs."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:12

Max: We did it once, we can do it again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:14

OOC ey matt, can yu beasts?
IC Lyanna pauses again

noctis nods quietly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:17

OOC: What?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:19

OOC beasts n knights ya nimrod
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:21

OOC: Yup, took me a second to realise :p
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:40

Raeven: "Feel free to browse in your own time. There are some good stories on the walls."

Laurence: "I expect it to be a bloodbath."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 20:47

he does so, respectfully quiet as he does

Lyanna: you put me in charge, that won't change.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:09

Laurence: "But we won't loose the planet. And the bloodbath will be soldiers, not everyone."

Raeven: "But now, on to the main lesson of the day."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:10

Lyanna: even so...

Noctis looks at him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:22

Laurence: "I don't have any options. Or i wouldn't ask."

Raeven: *they come to a door. Set into the stone wall. Easily large enough to fit a battle tank*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:30

Akira: "Hmn, break them on the ship. before they even come here."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:33

Max: “Make them swear fealty and absorb them into our ranks. Any who don’t we crush without mercy”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-19, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:33

"You're so kind."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:39

Max: *he smiles* “Easier then simply going in and wiping them out”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:41

"kind ish."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:48

Max: “Kind ish?” *He gives her an amused smile* “Where did the ‘ish’ come from?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 21:52

"The part where you're not doing it out of the goodness in your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 22:00

“You were the one who said crush them, besides...it might be fun”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 22:02

Lyanna:...and if I say no?

he doesn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 22:06

Akira: "True enough. A little fighting here and there."

Laurence: "I'll have to find someone else."

Raeven: "Tradition is, the doors to this place, must only be opened by hand."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 22:09

Max: “maybe visit the old warehouse, see if it survived after we moved out. Maybe the beds haven’t been looted”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 22:10

Akira: "You want to fuck on a mouldy mattress for old times sake?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 22:16

Max: “That place was awful and the beds were worse...we’d bring an air mattress if we did.” *He laughs quietly*
“Besides I don’t think Kerak EVER forgave us for that”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 23:08

Akira: *he sees her smile falter for a second as memories of kerak, and of the warehouse overlap, remembering what happened outside its doors, other things kerak does not forgive. Then she forces the memories away, and smiles once more.* "Its not like he had to watch... just listen."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-11-19, 23:18

“For weeks on end” *He chuckles and squeezes her hand reassuringly* “I’ll find a way to make it up to him”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next