Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:33

Tyren: "He served the emperor, but his methods were his own."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:39

"No. He Did his duty the most practical way possible. He dirtied his hands for the sake of what he would build once it was done. Because father told him to. Because duty comes before what he wanted. But you... you so called 'brothers' of him. You only saw the dirt on his hands, when he plunged his hands into the filth for the sake of the betterment of mankind. Not the man beneath the dirt. The man who wanted only to make a better galaxy for us all. Until your spite, your hatred for the methods he used for his father's sake, mean that there was no man underneath left. your precious vulkan. He and his brothers killed the man beneath the filth."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:52

"Practical? He spent men like water. He used innocent civilians as mine sweepers. Men killed themselves rather than be assigned to his command. That is not practicality, that is madness."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:55

"Pragmatism. Pure and simple pragmatism. Oh but you don't beleive me? Ask your precious fucking lyanna. She was there when your primarch and his brothers drove him into what he became. Drove us from your imperium. Did you never stop and think? Of course not. You just thought, hell still think, he's just a 'madman'. Nice and simple that way isn't it? Don't have to actually think about things. Cause you and my mother are living fucking proof, that it's always that fucking simple."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:56

Tyren: *tyren's hand curls into a fist.* "Stop. Stop saying these things. Lyanna is better than that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:58

Diana: Better than what? To believe in a man who the imperium's ignorance turned into something you call a monster?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:03

Tyren: "....If i could. I would end that vile traitor with my own two hands."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:04

Diana: I'm not saying you shouldn't think that...*sighs* I'm saying he wasn't always like that. And people like your gene father killed the man he once was.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:07

Tyren: "What happened to him, he did to himself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:07

Diana: 'I had dreams once, brother. No one ever asked me.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:09

Tyren: "You think his actions could be forgiven? Vulkan made the right choice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:14

Diana: are you...kidding me? *sighs* of course not... You haven't met him. His mind it... doesn't work like yours or mine. I've seen him now, and him then. Emotion didn't come naturally to him. He tried, but he couldn't handle it, couldn't understand it. He wasn't...wired like you or me. Valued pragmatism and practicality, even at the cost of lives. War always ends lives anyway. And the one thing you all, always like to overlook, is the fact that perturabo, vulkan, all of them. They were 'wired' by a person. A person who remains blameless when that causes problems later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:21

Tyren: "He had a choice. We all have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:22

Diana: the choice of what? to obay his father? to follow the way his mind worked? a mind his father literally designed?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:24

Tyren: "To value life, or to not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:54

Diana:.... he did.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:56

"He chose wrong."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 02:59

Diana: tyren... i'm sorry for that... I know you might not beleive me but... allow me the chance to explain? please?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 03:03

Tyren: "..." *he unclenches his fist, and sighs* "Go on."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 03:07

Diana:...*sighs* before you ask how I know...Perturabo created... things, in his spare time. For the sheer beauty of it. One example is a clockwork phoenix, with an AI he programmed. Lyanna had it in her posession for a while, kept some recordings from its memory banks. I watched them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 03:12

"Yes... and?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 03:13

Diana:...no one knew him. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 03:29

"Diana. I do not care about the man's secret doubts. He could have spent every waking moment sobbing over his actions for all i care. But he did what he did. And what he did was irredeemable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 03:36

Diana: let me...finish. He beleived in the golden civilisation that would come with the imperium's final victory. And he lived for the day he would become it's architect. It was what his father had promised him. But first, came duty. The duty of winning that victory. He saw what his father wanted him and his men to be. And he did it in the most practical way possible. His father wanted him to be calculating, cold, and ruthless in war. Every legion, every primarch had a purpose. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but it was his duty. That mattered more than anything he wanted. It was only when he realised that all the things he had done could not be justified, that his dreams were all a lie... that was when he finally made a choice that was his own. And he turned. By then, the ignorance of his brothers, who had not seen the path he walked as anything more than an unfeeling madman, and his father who set him on that path in the first place, he was 'unforgivable' and 'unsavable' as you would put it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 18:47

Tyren: "He walked the same path through the crusade all the legions did. Planet after planet, forging on alone. The only exception is the word barers. He did what he did out of choice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:07

"Because he thought it would bring about the golden age quickly and efficiently. That the civilisation to come later would wash the dirt from his hands. Was he wrong? Yes. But the only person who couldve made him see before it was too late, did nothing. Let it continue."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:09

Tyren: "Do i blame the emperor for the blood on my hands? Do i blame vulkan? No. No i do not. My actions are my own. It is simply denial and weakness to say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:14

"you...idealistic fool...just because your legion is 'better' means everyone must take the blame for not meeting your standards, is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:17

Tyren: "My legion was once one of the worst. Have you ever heard stories of them?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:18

"Ive heard. Just cause you got better, everone else is just lesser to you. Morally evil no matter the true complexities."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:22

Tyren: "It proves that redemption is not impossible."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 19:59

"For you. Is it for him?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:08

"It was once. But redemption is impossible for a daemon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:12

"... you know he hates calling people like you 'loyalist'."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:14

"What does he call us? Blind? Sheep? i have heard them all."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:42

"The enemy. The terms loyalist and heretic are irrelivent to him. He stayed loyal to his legion and ideals. You stayed loyal to your emperor. To him, we are both loyalists."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:44

"He sold his soul to chaos. He turned his back on humanity herself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:46

"No.No god rules him. He just uses any weapon or tool at his disposal."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:57

"Chaos is not a weapon to be wielded."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 20:58

"To you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 21:08

"Chaos will always corrupt. That is what chaos is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 21:14

"Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 21:16

"I have fought chaos my entire life. Seen brother turned heretic time and again. Chaos is never a tool, men are the tools of the gods."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 02:12

Diana: this is different. Perturabo, and those loyal to him, do not worship the gods of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 03:00

"And yet he is a deamon prince."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 03:06

Diana: A reward for the iron cage. They....We, find even basic worship of the undivided powers distateful. When an iron warriors astartes finds his body has at all mutated, he sees it as his flesh having failed him, and will remove it, often with fire, replacing it with a mechanical replacement.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 17:43

"A human can be purged of the influence of chaos. A daemon cannot be. For a daemon is chaos in its simplest form."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 17:56

Diana: He gave up on redemption long ago.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 17:57

"And thus i oppose him. Death would be a kindness to one like him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 19:52

Diana: and those of us who believe in him? Who like him feel failed, abandoned and exiled by your tyrant of an emperor?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 22:07

Tyren: *he looks down at her, then breaks eye contact, looking at the contemptor that was his shell, a hint of sadness in his voice* "The willing followers of a daemon are as damned as he." *he says the line as if it is a quote*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next