Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-22, 04:28

“You still set mine on fire!”
It’s rather obvious he’s not being serious
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-22, 08:06

She looks at him with one eyebrow raised. "Where's this doctor of yours? And the bitch, like her to be late."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-22, 10:46

“Doc shouldn’t be too far, and the bitch is running with the black hand”
He puts a hand on Akira’s shoulder and gently pushes her in the direction he’s walking
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 04:46

She looks back at the kroot lying on the ground, his compatriots standing by him. "Alright. Lets get this shit sorted."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 07:16

He nods and guides her to where their doc has set up shop and the pair are immediately seen to by the ‘doc’. An older, slightly nutty ladywith an odd fixation for bonesaws, but, fixation aside she is the best doctor they have access to.

Doc: “Come on come on, this way Miss Erentillo”
The doctor pulls both Max and Akira along into a little portable surgery, mostly consisting of a rather uncomfortable table to lay on, a metric shitload of knives, and some other tooly bits.
“How did you break your arm hm?” Her voice is rather stereotypical for an old lady, though Akira has seen first hand what happens to people who assume she’s just an old lady. Hint: It involves the bonesaw and no anaesthetic
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 15:48

"First of, Miss immalia... second off, i got smacked by a giant bastard. An angry one. Dished my fuckin shield."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 17:39

“Immalia..that’s an old name. How is Jax these days? Is his arm still giving him issues?”
The doctor sits Akira down and places her arm inside a metallic box which whirs quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 17:43

"...You knew dad?... I don't know. He's been gone a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 18:51

“Gone?...” she looks up, her eyes suddenly full of remorse “Oh I’m so sorry, is Serah alright?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 19:12

"She left too..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 19:27

“Left dear?......what do you mean they left?” Her tone is almost that of a caring grandmother rather than a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 19:47

"I don't know. they just said... they had to go."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-23, 20:17

“Aww hun...how long ago?”
She looks down at the machine and utters under her breath “Transversive fracture, forearm, open reduction surgery, set, cast”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-24, 22:55

"good... ten years now maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 00:59

The woman goes a little silent as she works out how young akira was
“You’re twenty three?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 01:33

"Twenty four, turned last month.... yeah... was young."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 01:39

She looks at Max somewhat disapprovingly
“And you knew about this?”

Max, who wasn’t going to ask until much later has a slightly surprised expression suddenly mask his own shock “I don’t ask about Akira’s family, she doesn’t talk about them”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 01:41

Akira smiles weakly. "Don't like to talk about it. Don't like to remind myself they're all dead."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 01:51

Although she can’t see him Akira knows that Max is trying desperately not to hug her, because as ruthless as he can be. The man is a massive softie. The doctor on the other hand cups Akira’s cheek softly. “I understand dear, more than you know” she smiles at akira, her eyes conveying the truth of her words better than mere words can
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 01:53

"You knew them? My parents?" She reaches up to scratch at a recent cut on her face with her right arm.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 02:08

“I was the first person they properly met, your father had a nasty gash in his shoulder and his robotic arm was playing up, your mother and I put him back together...What did you want to know?”

OOC: Discord mate
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 02:22

"Nothing... just... What were they like? As people?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 02:42

“They were good, kinda just appeared and bought a house. Nothing too flashy, but gangs didn’t fuck with them. Always kept in touch, had dinner every few months. Your mother, Serah, she was a good woman, tougher than a grox but..kind and caring. Very devout, had a little shrine to the emperor, bless her soul. Your father...quite serious, took care of your mother and didn’t shy away from a fight. *She chuckles* One time I was complaining about a gang trying to make me pay a protection fee and your father, Jax, he took his shotgun and..well...he ‘spoke’ to them and the gang never bothered me again”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 13:32

Akira: "Apple doesn't fall too far, i guess... Its nice to know they were good people."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-25, 17:18

She smiles and nods “It’s sad to hear they’re gone, but they live on through you”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-30, 16:15

She snorts. "Good person am i?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-04-30, 21:25

“You keep Max sane, besides good and bad are an opinion. Do right by those you care about and your parents will understand”

A large twang of pain shoots up Akira’s arm as the doc starts removing the armour and clothing on her arm
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-08, 21:09

Akira: "Ah ya bastard." She sucks air through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-08, 23:11

“Don’t curse me yet, I’ve gotta cut it open. Max, be a dear and go into my bag. Should be a big needle in an orange case”

Max does as instructed and reveals a large needle full of an unknown clear liquid
“Anaesthetic?”

Doc: “Mmhmm, Akira honey. This may sting a little”
She cuts open the shirt beneath the armour and squeezes akira’s arm. True to her word it stings, ALOT. But she soon finds the vein she’s looking for and gestures for max to hand her the needle.
One somewhat painful injection later and her arm is totally numb
“So what I’m going to do is cut your arm open, and with Max’s help set the bone by hand. By time I’m done you should heal inside of six weeks.....unless you want a mechanical arm”
The doc looks over at her freshly polished bonesaw with a hopeful smile, her teeth glistening in the yellowish light
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 03:18

Akira: "Think i'll sit back from followin dad's example on that one."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 03:32

Doc: “Shame...alright so-“
The doctor talks both Akira and Max through the procedure as she sets to doin her job.
A few minutes pass and Akira can see thr grisly interior of her wrist, along with the snapped and rather bloody bone inside. The doctor being a delicate and careful flower is about as gentle as a jackhammer as she aligns and sets the bone. More minutes pass and Akira’s wrist has been sewn leaving an I emblazoned onto her forearm.

“There you go, easy as 1-2-3. Now for legal reasons I have to ask you to avoid fighting and anything rough” She looks to Max as she utters that last word, who as always reacts by immediately questioning the woman “Why are you looking at me?!” With a grin the doctor slaps a simple cast onto Akira and helps her up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 03:35

Akira: "Not doing anything rough? well shit."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 03:42

The doctor chuckles and starts ushering the couple out
“Now go on, let everyone get a decent nights sleep and kick some goliath arse!”.....maybe capture one for me to dissect too”

Max: “...That’s payment is it?”

Doc: “You two don’t pay me. But I’ll consider it a gift”
Her eyes practically twinkle with a well hidden malice that Max has rather obviously picked up on as he ushers Akira out
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 03:47

Akira allows herself to be steered out, woozy on meds.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 03:49

Once Max has her long out of earshot he sits her down on an abandoned table and looks her over. Making sure Akira isn’t hurt and generally fussing over her.

“Feeling alright?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 04:06

"Am finnneeee. I'm a tough cookie me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 04:11

“Tough cookie with a broken arm, now come on”
He pulls Akira up and wraps an arm around her waist quite obviously not trusting Akira to stand up properly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 04:15

"I'm not a cripple..." She protests, but lets him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-28, 04:23

“If I let go now you’ll fall flat on your arse and I will have to laugh at you”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-30, 00:20

"My arms fuckin numb not my legs"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-05-30, 00:24

“And I have seen you on meds, your point?”
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-06-01, 22:30

After a few hours of bickering and general banter our couple arrive at the new front. With her meds having worn off Akira is both level headed and in slight pain as her arm gets used to the cast. Ahead of her she can see a makeshift command center with Rhossin standing at its center co-ordinating kill teams in Max’s place.

Max: “Looks like she’s not dead”

OOC: I think it’s safe to say the thread is dead. I wonder if George will lock it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 03:11

OOC: HE BETTER FUCKIN NOT. *NECROMANCY POWERS ACTIVATE* OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA KAAAALIIII MAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

"Well fuck." With Rhossin in sight, Akira adjusts her mildly dejected gait, replacing it with just how her mother had taught her when she was a girl. Chin up, shoulders back. Proud. Her left hand rests on her pistol, having adjusted her holster to the left hip. Still clad in plate fit to stop a stubber round, minus the helm, she cuts quite the intimidating figure.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 03:26

Rhossin turns and marches up to the pair, as usual she has a shotgun strapped over her shoulder and a large knife at her hip. The woman looks pissed off, she doesn’t happy at the best of times but now? She looks about 10 seconds away from killing a man.
“It’s about time you two got here! We’ve got a war to win and you two actually know how to fight unlike the feckless APES!”
Several men jump as she shouts and very quickly get back to ferrying ammunition around. The only few that don’t all belong to her Black Hand, who are standing eerily still.

Max sighs and looks to his second in command “Rhossin! What happened?”
The older woman glares at the man before walking over, ignoring Akira entirely as she stops infront of them.
“We have taken exactly fifty feet of land in the last two hours. Beyond this point is no mans land, I have teams working their way around the ship. But it is slow and they’ve finally let loose their goliaths to stop us.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 03:35

Akira: "One of these days i'm gonna stop letting you do... *she sneers, the corner of her lip curling up* try to do things." *she looks at max, spooling off a plan* "I say we get some positions dug in, hold off the goliaths, wait till the kroot get some food in them, then I'll lead another strike, get us some actual fucking progress."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 03:46

Rhossin looks to akira and raises and eyebrow “Yes please the cripple lead some animals into enemy lines. It’ll improve morale “
Max: “Rhossin. Those ‘animals’ happen to be our best shock troops. Now. Akira you will wait until you are mostly healed. I don’t need you getting hurt. Rhossin. You *will* stay with the Black Hand and do as I tell you.”

Rhossin smiles a little, stretching many of her facial scars “If you say so boss”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 03:49

"The cripple still has enough hands to paint the wall with an uppity bitch's face."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 03:55

Rhossin: “The cripple is a little too short for that, now toddle off. The adults are talking”
It’s clear she enjoys insulting Akira, and with Max more than happy to let them fight most of the time. She wasn’t gonna stop
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 04:01

Akira studies Rhossin. Rhossin's seen that look before. Narrow eyes and thin lips. She knows Akira is thinking about punching her. Shooting her. In a slow, deliberate motion, she pops the cover on her revolver's holster. "You're still alive, because he likes you. And i trust him. But there comes a point..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   2018-07-20, 04:06

Rhossin peels back her lips and chuckles “You’d be dead before you drew. Besides he won’t let you kill me, I run his army” She steps back and laughs, knowing full well that she was roght
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next