Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 04:15

Theresa:... ah. You're from the empire too eh? *sighs* sorry to hear that lass. That's...not somethin anyone deserves to go through.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 04:16

Diana: "Could we... talk somewhere private? These are not words for the open air."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 04:17

Theresa: aye. that we can. *she pats the wolf on the back* Keep watch eh? *she shows diana into her tent*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 14:57

Diana reaches up and takes off her helmet, and removes her veil. Showing the ugly, ragged scar below her right eye.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 14:58

Theresa:... Shite. Can't say I blame ye fer that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 15:46

Diana: "Yeah... I'm surprised you kept it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 15:47

Theresa: Reminds me what I'm fightin for.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:22

Diana: "It reminded me too much."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:24

Theresa: I get that. So, what's yer name if ye don't mind me askin?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:34

"Diana... Marica... and yours?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:36

Theresa: Theresa Gunnarson.... so you're the Diana?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:42

Diana: "My reputation precedes me again."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:44

Theresa: sorta. Caught the centurion wakin up in a cold sweat shoutin yer name more than once. My men run infiltration when we go on the rescue missions, get intel. He'd always have us on the lookout for someone. You match the description, just with shorter hair. Easy enough to put two and two together eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:48

Diana: "I suppose so..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:49

Theresa: alright, Diana. What's so wrong ye've come to me for it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:56

Diana: "Do you know of the city of Sakhmet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 22:56

Theresa: heard of it, and the battle. Was while I was still enslaved though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:03

Diana: "I was enslaved there... And in the battle there. The immortals beat back the dracian attempt to occupy the city..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:03

Theresa:....oh you poor lass *she puts a hand on her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:12

Diana: "I am... unsure what to do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:14

Theresa:.. Aye... tough one. Look lass, I don't know much about the immortals or none of that... so spell it out to me. What about em's makin you want to stay?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:26

Diana: "I have been with them for... close on four years. They are like family to me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:27

Theresa: Anythin else? Not tryin to doubt ye lass, just makin sure I've got all the info.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:35

Diana: "...The prince. He wants to end slavery, but leave his kingdom free of dracia... I think... He is right."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:35

Theresa:...no offence ma'am, but those are the same things the consul wants.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:37

Diana: "The consul wants kelthro for dracia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:38

Theresa:...no he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:40

Diana: "Not now... But dracia looks ever south."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:41

Theresa: you remember what happened last time Dracia tried to annex a southern kingdom? Cymrai ring a bell? Whole empire started to crumble. Stretched us too thin. Only reason the 4ths been goin near kelthro is to set slaves free.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:43

Diana: "Your mission here is to take Stracia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:43

Theresa: politics. We don't wanna be here, neither does the consul. This is the other consul's idea.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:47

Diana: "The senate looks ever south..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:49

Theresa: some of em do. some of em don't. Why do you think we've allied with yer immortals? Make kelthro's king an official ally, and the kelthro problem goes away... so long as the slavery thing does too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:54

Diana: "The others are less than convinced."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-06, 23:55

Theresa: *shrug* I can't talk for them eh? Anyway. Enough of the politics shit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:06

Diana: "indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:07

Theresa:...alright lass. How bout this. I can't tell ye what to do. But I can tell ye what I went through, and maybe that'll help eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:11

Diana: "If you are willing?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:18

Theresa: Aye... well. I'm Thengeri. Grew up east part of the empire. Kept hearin about how 'yer thengul blood, warrior ancestry' all that. So I joined the army soon as I could. Things went well for a bit... then the raid happened. Group of Kelthrovi mercs. Proper sneaky bastards. Managed to sneak north of the vein, raid my group's camp in the night. I didn't even know it happened. Musta used something to keep me unconscious. Pain of the brand woke me up, naked and chained.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:22

Diana: "Ah. I at least... was able to go down fighting."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:23

Theresa: didn't take it lightly. Got a bit of a... reputation for bein disobedient. Turns out...*sighs* turns out some of those bastards like that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:27

Diana: "As was i... For a while at least"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:30

"Three years. Three fuckin years I suffered through it. Don't have a lot of scars though. Wanted to keep me pretty. Bruises for the most part. Eventually I did somethin worth givin me scars over. Killed my 'master'."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:34

Diana: "Are you alright? I know it's painful remembering these things."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:37

Theresa: Just makes me angry. Bein angry at em keeps me focussed. *sighs* They tied me to a post. Bare back. Stuffed something in my mouth so my screams wouldn't disturb the 'patrons' upstairs. Then they got..somethin, some kind of blade. They...peeled slices out of the skin of my back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:40

Diana flinches. "By the gods.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:45

Theresa: left me there, in that fuckin basement under their brothel for hours. Weepin, bleedin, weak. Kept a blindfold on me just to make me more scared. Next thing I feel is a hand on my shoulder. I try to scream... but turns out. It was your Centurion friend.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:50

Diana: "Justinian is... Quite the savior as of late."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:52

Theresa: aye... Helped me recover for a while. Once I was better, they found the fuckers who carved my back open n brought em to me. Left their fate up to me. I fed em to my wolf. And I watched.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 00:56

Diana: "He was always the gentle one, back in the day. Squeamish. Wouldn't watch executions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:01

Theresa: aye... still is gentle. But...he's gotten a dark side since then, I think lass. Most o the time, nicest, kindest guy I've ever met. But.. Fuck, he's done some cruel shit to some of those slavers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next