Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:31

*he looks up*
"Ah, mordred, how are you?" *he keeps going*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:35

“I am good, just had a fist fight with an immortal...I lost but I’m going to kick his arse by the end of this campaign. Also fought Lee, did better than hakon in that respevt but she still beat me. What are you making?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:36

"Is it not obvious? A bow"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:37

“......” He gets a slightly offended look and quickly replaces it with a confused one “why is the bow nearly ten feet tall?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:44

"It's not for me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:45

“.......that is practically clavae sized, and they do not use bows”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:45

he looks up at mordred, and grins
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:51

“You are insane....Want me to teach her?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:52

"If you'd be so kind"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:52

“So that’s a giant compound bow.....Voldamian style”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:53

"Not quite. The yumi is asymmetrical, this is not"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 02:00

“Yumi is their version of the selfbow, their horse archers used compound bows...atleast they used to”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:08

"oh I know it well."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:12

“Why are you making her a bow?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:13

"Because can you imagine how powerful this will be?" *chuckles* Besides. I think she might enjoy practising it. Give her something more calming to focus on. Take her mind off of things."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:19

“Maybe, but you’d have to reinforce your targets”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:20

"Or use a ballista target"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:21

“Or that, though your camps are massive. And you lack the room to set them uo without leaving the confines of your camps”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:22

"Not at all. We can throw up a Gyrus easily enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:24

“If you want her to get good, you need some range”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:47

"aye, but got to start somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 23:51

“True, though I don’t think it will take her long”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-27, 16:58

"She's a fast learner. Learned to read from scratch in a week."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-27, 17:43

“Impressive, hopefully she’ll grasp archery with the same enthusiasm”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-29, 03:02

"I'm sure she will" *chuckles* "no bird in the land will be safe"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-29, 03:08

The prince chuckles “you do realise you’ll have to make her a bow yearly or teach her how yes?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-29, 03:27

"Maybe" *chuckles* "She does enjoy weapon maintenance"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-29, 03:28

“Shouldn’t be too hard to explain then”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-29, 03:44

"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 16:21

Hakon looks over to Li, then at the twenty 'Challengers'. "Well, hows it then? One at a time or all at once?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 18:48

"Don't mind. Depends on the rules"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 20:34

"Pretty sure they wanna fight you not me so." *he shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 20:47

"Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 21:30

Random goon: “One at a time and if no one can beat you, we start coming two at time maybe even three or four”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 22:12

"If you say so"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 22:43

"Well... I've got nothing better on. I can watch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 22:57

"Alright. Lets do this"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 23:09

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 23:10

OOC depends, you want to actually do or no
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-04-30, 23:36

OOC: Not really since she’ll win each and every time, though I’m kinda stuck for what to do beyond this
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 00:19

OOC could skip ahead a bit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 00:26

Over the next hour and a half LI proceeds to roflstomp the cymriacs, some fought aggressively, others defensively. All ended up on the ground with a spear to their throat. The group fights were much the same way, a Clavae is simply to strong physically to defeat, and whenever LI was brought to the ground it took barely a moment for her to right herself and take victory.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 00:36

a few days later, the advance forces of the column finally come within sight of the city
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 00:58

The first sight of the city shimmers on the horizon like a mirage. Alabaster white, and the glint of gold. Moreover, the far more precious glint of water. The first of the great desert cities, fed by the largest up welling of water for miles. In truth, Khito was founded by the diversion of three oasi, into one, forming a great lake, around which the city's buildings... and then, in time. her walls, were built.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:01

Trajan stops to take a moment looking upon it. It's hard to tell what's going on behind those eyes. Perhaps he marvels at the city. Perhaps he is analyzing every detail for signs of weakness. perhaps he's just looking.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:18

Ket sits astride his horse alongside. "Beautiful, isn't she? Khito, jewel of the great sand sea."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:22

"indeed.... quite beautiful." *he pauses halfway through that, as if he was going to say something else*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:23

Ket: "Go on." He does not take his eyes from the horizon
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:25

"...Two so far."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:26

"Two of?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-05-01, 01:26

"Obvious and exploitable defensive weaknesses"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next