Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 13:54

Justin: *smiles* He's fine. Doing well for himself as a blacksmith now.

Akari: I had guessed as much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 13:58

"Ah..." She settles back down "I'm glad he's got a trade... Married?"

Ket: "A life in the field leaves precious little for the brush."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 14:29

Justin: Aye. Nice lass called Flavia. Had a son together.

Akari: I believe I am evidence to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 14:46

"I was worried he'd follow me into the legions." She smiles as she rests her head on justinian's shoulder

Ket: "I saw the time better used on military theory, languages and economics. Though i dabbled in poetry at times." He continues to look out into the desert, talking as if she were an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 14:57

Justin: nah, he's done well for himself.

Akari: one can have time for all such things, if one makes time for them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 22:12

"Always was a smart kid. Worked hard..."

Ket: "The Cymrai seemed determined to give me other things to do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 22:33

Justin: you're not wrong.

Akari: so it would seem. Did you want something?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 22:56

"Thanks... for checking on them."

Ket: "To offer you a drink, and share some polite conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 23:06

Justin: Its nothing *smiles* i do it every chance I get.

Akari doesn't reply. At some unseen signal, the guards step aside to let ket pass.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 23:33

"...Should i... Should i see them?"

Ket walks past them, and seats himself, similarly to her, but with a distinctly more kelthrovi style, crossing his ankles and sitting upon them. "You have had sherbat before?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 23:55

Justin: they'd like that, I think. But its your choice.

"I have"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 00:21

"I'll I'll have to think."

Ket gestures with the glasses held in his left hand. "A a glass?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 00:22

he nods
"take your time"

Akari gently takes one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 00:33

"Yeah..."

With thumb and forefinger, Ket twists the cork from the bottle, and pours Akari's drink. A cloudy yellow liquid, with a strong lemon aroma.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 01:07

Justin: hey, listen. Don't worry about it. When you're ready, I'll take you to see them. I promise.

She takes a delicate sip once it is poured
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 01:37

Diana: "Thanks." She rests her head back down on his shoulder. "I don't deserve you."

He pours his own, and takes a sip, setting the bottle down, recorked. "I was never much a man for alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 01:42

Justin: don't say that. I wouldn't be breathing a dozen times over without you.

Akari: on that we can agree. Dulls the mind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 01:51

Diana: "That was ages ago... Another time."

Ket: "And leads mindful men to poor decisions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 01:56

Justin: so?

Akari: that it does.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 03:08

Diana: "You don't have to keep thanking me for it..."

Ket takes another sip from his glass. "One of the cornerstones of kelthro's failures."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 14:28

Justin: Doesn't mean I'll stop.

akari lets out a slight chuckle "I have noticed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 15:30

Diana: "You saved me once too."

Ket: "I remember a tutor i had, before my father's untimely death... He described to me the monks of Voldomania. Self denial and such. He described it with such scorn."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 15:35

Justin: once.

Akari: Have you heard the name Sarutobi?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 15:49

Diana: "Its enough."

Ket: "One of the Daimyo?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 15:51

Justin: Besides. Its not about who owes who what.

Akari: *dips her brush* Sarutobi Hiruzen. The scholar and traveller turned daimyo. One of my husband's best advisors. *another brushstroke* In my childhood, he was my teacher.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 16:29

Diana: "So you can stop thanking me. You dont have to."

Ket: "A man of prestigious age, and well traveled. There may be none wiser, you are lucky."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 16:30

Justin: not what I meant *smiles*

Akari: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 16:47

Diana: "Wha... I don't... mmmnnph."

Ket: "Perhaps i will meet him, when this war is won."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 17:05

Justin laughs a little at that

Akari: I'm sure he'd like that. *she takes another sip, continuing to paint. now he's closer to her, Ket can see there's no kind of scar or anything to indicate a sword stroke or the like having taken her eye.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 17:52

"Impossible, thas what you are... Thass... The at... hmppph." She's obviously a little more than drunk

Ket: "I would ask his advice on how to reform such a decadent people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 17:55

Justin: you know it *pulls her a little closer*

Akari: Reform, you say?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 18:54

"ppffffftttt... fug you..."

Ket chuckles. "Of course, you must think me just another petty noble, waging war for power... No, i want to make kelthro better."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-25, 19:55

Justin: you sure you've had enough to drink?

Akari: hm...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 00:26

The city grows quiet as the Cymraic soldiers retire to their barracks, some will raid the taverns and brothels, but many opt to get some rest. Mordred himself remains awake, forced to deal with private matters concerning his coastal city back home.

OOC: Just ending the scene, neither of ye have to reply. But I figured that the city will have grown a little more peaceful after the archery thing.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-07-27, 01:15; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 00:27

"mmmmnnnnn"

Ket: "The center of learning, and trade it has the potential to be.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 00:52

Justin: want me to get you back to your bed?

Akari: One tiny problem there...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 00:54

Diana: "Nooo.... Can't go out..."

Ket: "Do tell?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 01:00

Justin: can't?

Akari:...*sarcasm dripping from her voise* 'Indentured Servants' shall we say
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 01:13

Diana: "Lookatmeee..." She gestures limply to her face.

Ket chuckles, and sets down his glass. Taking off his helmet and sitting it in his lap, showing his face to her for the first time. "What do you know of my soldiers?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 01:17

Justin:...You might have to just stay here *smiles*

Akari: I know full well who your immortals are, prince.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 01:32

Diana: "yaaaah... yathinkk?"

Ket: "I have a speech for this, Trajan was quite a fan of it." He smiles "But i see you have no need for theatrics. I plan to free every slave in kelthro. Reform the nation in its entirety."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 20:37

Justin: Not the most comfortable place to sleep, but it'll do.

Akari: hm. Will be interesting to see if you survive the attempt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 22:24

Diana: "Mmmmn."

Ket: "I fully intend to."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 22:29

justin holds her close, letting her drift off

Akari: Intent is not even close to enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 23:17

"zzzzz"

Ket: "Intent, force and strategy will have to do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 23:26

slowly, justin too lets himself drift off, his arm still around diana

Akari: I did not mean death on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 23:53

Ket: "Of course, of course. Assassination attempts."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-26, 23:59

Akari: every shadow will hide a knife.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 00:16

Ket: "A knife is not so worrysome, to one accustomed to heavy armour. Poison, i think will be the weapon of choice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 00:42

Akari: *rolls her eye at him taking her metaphor so literally*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 00:46

Ket laughs "I understand your meaning. Many base their business, their power, upon slaves. They will not take kindly to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: