Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fading Flames

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Fading Flames - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:35

He walks down the steps, slowly, juddering
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:36

the woman speaks, softly "Come closer, poor undead"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:37

He approaches, sword hung limp in his hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:39

the fire calls to him, softly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:39

Daertoc keeps his distance and watches the figure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:43

He reaches out his left hand to the fire
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-19, 23:57

the warmth shoots through him from head to toe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 21:24

Taking his hand slowly from the flame, he looks at the woman. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 21:26

he sees a friendly young face looking back, with straight brown hair.
"I am the keeper of this fire."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 21:32

"Thankyou for your kindness, keeper of the fire, but you are not who i am looking for." His voice sounds mournful, sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 21:34

"I never am, brave undead. I merely keep the fire, and aid those who need it. Lend strength to those such as you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 21:44

"Strength has done me no good. The road awaits."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 21:45

"You need strength, and rest, or you will never find them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 22:12

"Last i was offered strength, it took my memory."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-20, 22:12

"This will do no such thing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:22

".... I would not accuse... But i have strength enough, fire keeper."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:23

"No...you do not." *she reaches into her cloak and pulls out a flask, glowing a warm colour. like the fire, he feels drawn to it as she hands it to him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:27

He takes it gently, and holds it to his chest, lest it slip from his bandaged hands. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:29

"It is an estus flask. Drink from it. It will heal wounds, and lend strength to tired bones. Should it empty, you need merely rest beside a bonfire, and the fire will fill the estus anew."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:36

Still stood at the top of the stairs the knight begins to eat what little food he has left, watching the fire keeper and the stranger as they talk
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:37

the fire beckons to him too
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:43

Not wanting to walk into a trap he keeps to the shadows, observing and resisting its temptations
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:44

"We are alone here, knight. You have nothing to fear"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:51

“...In a world of hollows I doubt that to be true”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:53

"Only those who've lost hope..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 00:56

"I am an unarmed woman. I offer only warmth and healing."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:05

“The last one who said that robbed me”
He walks down the stairs slowly, his lack of trust completely evident. Finally in the light, both strangers can make out some of his features, his eyes are dull and grey, a sign of the hollowing having started to take its toll. His hair is shoulder length and messy, with only two braids dangling from his temples remaining of any prior hairstyle. His skin has started to grow taut as it deteriorates, making his age anyone’s guess.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:10

Looking at the thin strip of bared flesh at his eyes, it is evident the hooded man is in the later stages of hollowing. His skin is parchment thin, stretched across the bone, and but a single lock of dirty blonde hair is free from the cloth and bandages wrapping his body.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:13

"Come, knight. I have a flask for you also."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:19

“Why are you handing out flasks?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:20

"It is my duty to aid any wear traveller seeking warmth and rest in this place"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:25

“Who tasked you?”
He stops about two metres away from her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:26

"It is the duty of all we firekeepers, and has been since the flame was born."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:28

As they speak, the ragged man looks at the flask, then tucks it into his cloak, slides his sword back into his belt, and begins the climb back up the stairs and back out to the long road.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 01:45

“...how are you chosen?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 20:38

"I was chosen by the firekeeper before me. *she turns to edd's guy* Where do you head now, brave undead?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 23:25

"Out onto the long road once more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-21, 23:29

"This road leads only to dranthal"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 00:05

"Then perhaps that is where i will find them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 21:24

"You may need help"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 22:13

"You cannot leave the fire, and I cannot stay."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 22:16

"I can direct you to one who can help"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 22:19

"Help me to find somone who's name and face are gone from my mind? I appreciate your hope"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 22:54

"Go east from here. Look for a woman in a red hood. She will gladly aid you in your quest."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:55

"Thankyou." He nods, and turns once more, to leave
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:01

"Perhaps you will accompany him, knight? There is always safety in numbers."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:16

“There is little to do otherwise” the knight follows after Eddie’s chap
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:33

"Take care, undead. May the flames guide thee."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 01:24

The man regards the knight, then shrugs, very slightly, and continues on his way. along the road.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-09, 00:23

The knight follows him, keeping several meters distance between them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2018-07-10, 02:15

after some time walking in uncomfortable silence, the bandaged man speaks. "Why do you walk the path?" Each word has a pause, as he drags in a rasping breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading Flames   Fading Flames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fading Flames
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: