Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 21:51

Caiber: maybe I won't. Maybe I'll outlive you all. End up alone once more.

Lyanna: I made no promises.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 22:07

Byrne continues to walk across the raised platform at the rear of the bridge, hands loosely behind his back "You'll outlive me almost definately"

[YOU ARE NOT ONCE BORN.] Lammergier takes another step towards lyanna. His movements are unnatural, jerky, and yet so precice and full of intent. Each footfall lands exactly where intended. The bizzarely shaped augmetics replacing its legs, a skeletal foot, split between heel and ball into two seperate parts, moving independantly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 22:10

Caiber: Maybe. Depends if I want to.

Lyanna doesn't reply, eyes locked on the creature without emoting

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 22:16

Byrne: "Oh I think you will."

[WHERE IS WILLIAM. I WILL HAVE WHAT WAS PROMISED]
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 22:25

Caiber: You do?

Lyanna: I do not know.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 23:09

Byrne: "I don't think you're the type to lie down and die."

[WHERE. IS. WILLIAM.] The ragged coat it's wearing is damp, torn, and mouldering away. Short claws appear at the tips of each finger, save its right middle finger, where there is nothing but a flat stump.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 23:54

Caiber: that so?

Lyanna: if you're just gonna repeat the question, I'm just gonna repeat the answer.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-05-26, 00:12

Byrne: "You've lived this long."

[AGH. THEN I WILL FIND IT. MYSELF.] It turns, and strides towards the door to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2019-07-17, 05:16

Lammergier stops before the door, for a moment, contemplating the barrier before it. Stepping closer, it slips the short claws on the tips of it's fingers into the narrow gap, where the two slabs of plasteel meet. The inhuman joints in its hands allow it to insert the claws vertically, fingers woven together, the backs of its hands touching. With squealing protest from the metal, it turns the claws horizontal, and begins to apply its enormous strength. Where the ragged coat is torn wide, the muscle below pallid skin is visible, flexing taut, accompanied by mechanical devices of unknowable purpose, hailing from the dark age. Flesh and metal, labouring together, begin to force a widening gap between the doors.

Furrows are dug into the smooth stone floor, claws on the creature's toes, and in its heels, rooting it firm where it stands. The foot itself appears formed from two sections, ball and heel, capable of curling upon itself like the talons of some bird of prey. The heel is made only of two 'toes' and as such bares only two claws. Like the human body that Lammergier's form once was, the ankle sits above the heel, but in its new form, is not directly attached, rather is affixed to the upper of the foot, and the hinge of ball and heel.

The gap widens, the glow of lume globes beyond, dim and orange slips between, and into the room.

The blank, whom lyanna has not asked, nor been informed of the name of, raises her laspistol at the construct, in a firm, two handed grip. "Should we not prevent it's escape?" She by no means appears sure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22