Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

unrecorded sector - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:00

Daria: nothing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:01

Nerus looks out of the window coldly. Looking at the craftworld... when something catches his eye.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:17

Freya: no somthings wrong i can tell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:18

Daria: it is nothing
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:21

Freya: dont lie to me mom
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:27

Nerus steps outside, the street dimly lit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:30

Daria: I'm not
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:35

*Whatever nerus was following suddenlly disappears down a alley*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:36

He follows cautiously, both knives in hand.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:39

*Everything is normal down said alley way. Nothing at all is wrong. Completly fine.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:40

"Nice party trick" he says, staying fully aware.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:40

*No reply*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:41

He moves in.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:41

*He feels like he is begin watched. But no matter how hard he looks he can't find anything*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:42

He walks off.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:43

*As he turns around and leaves he can see a shadowed figure standing at the end of the alley*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:43

Serina: *Behind him* what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

"And you'd be?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:46

*The figure doesn't reply, but instead draws a long katana looking blade from a sheathe, and in his other hand he has a very thuggish looking pistol. This is from behind and serina doesn't know shit is happening. Because hayden is 1. a null and 2. very quiet*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:47

Freya: what did you do with it if you let it live please tell me its at a good home
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:48

*serina has her blade in hand though and closes her eyes, concentrating hard*
--------------------------
Daria nods
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:49

Nerus sees the pistol rise, and he stands in the way.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:50

*He fires the pistol*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:51

serina spins and deflects it. her closing her eyes was her using psychicness to amplify her senses
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:51

Nerus takes the shot aimed for Serina, the null bullet thudding into him like a lighting bolt.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC I refer you to my previous post
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:52

Ooc: *cough* null bullet.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:52

*Like I said..Hayden is a nulll...Who is who you are facing right now..Anyway, the bullet goes through the blade as if it were paper*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:53

OOC well it wouldn't cause she angled it so she smacked it off rather than putting the blade in the way so it wouldn't go straight through it. and as i said, amplifying her senses, she heard the shot
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:53

NULL
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:54

OOC so what?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:54

OOC: Gorath, stop pulling things out of your utter arse hole
IC: *The shot goes through it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC I am not. this is all possible and logical dude
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:55

OOC: You do realize nulls sever the connection to the warp in every way in the immediate area?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:55

NULLS nullify psychic shizz, so the enhanced psychic senses wouldn't work
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:56

OOC the immediate area. she heard it being fired, which was before it was close enough to do that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:56

OOC: BUT HES A NULL AND HE IS STANDING CLOSE ENOUGH TO NULLIFY THE ABILITIES!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:57

OOC you never stated how close he was. if he was far enough he's using the pistol rather than the blade then i doubt he's close enough
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:58

*slow clap at the slow breakdown*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:58

Ooc: you ever heard of a thing called firing a gun at close range?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:59

OOC yes. and I know in a situation like this it's illogical to do so if you're close enough for the null thing to matter
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:59

She hugs her
Freya: can you go get nerus for me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Daria nods and goes to do so
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:00

sometimes in battlefield 4 I blast an enemy even though I could've knifed him easily
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:00

Ooc hyp so your just going to try to lill other peoples characters
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:01

unrecorded sector - Page 2 MrSpockSays
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:01

Ooc: says the guy who deflects a bullet with a Damn sword.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:02

OOC yes I do. eldar reflexes make her quick enough. she collides the blade with the side of the bullet, knocking off its trajectory and deflecting it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:03

Nerus wrote:
Ooc: says the guy who deflects a bullet with a Damn sword.
it's actually possible irl
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:03

Ooc: yup.... I guess...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:05

Ooc: don't matter, I think Hyp raged anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next