Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unrecorded sector - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:17

Ilidin: so what next babe im in trouble with a bitch named daria and arya and freya
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:19

Freya: lets go. I think we are outmatched here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:20

Nerus brings the civilians to his ship.

"In now! Common! Where the hell are they?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:25

Ilidin: i wunder if she will recognize you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:33

"Very"
she looks around
"Damn it there's almost no other options"
--------
She brushes her dark brown hair from her face
Adonnenniel: I doubt she'd recognize me after all this time. Oh! we could rape her as part of her slow death
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:34

Nerus is holding back swarms of creatures with a splinter rifle, the amount almost unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:39

Freya: no other option but what
-----------
Ilidin: you read my mind
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:56

"Then the horde in front of us"
The Carnifex barrels forth in the lead
---------------
Adonnenniel: well I'm only interested in two of her holes, one in particular but if you take it that's fine
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 18:59

A figure runs into its path, blade drawn.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:07

The Carnifex is in a charge with inertia as it doesn't stop for the figure and knocks him down (with some injuries) before it hits the wall behind Faelwen and Freya (also injuring them with its body weight in a full charge)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:15

The figure gets back up, clutching his arm.

"Think you can touch them huh, I've killed better than you... overgrown roach" the figure runs to it and jumps on its back.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:27

The Hormagaunts and a few Termagaunts aren't far behind as the Hormagaunts leap unto the figure as he tried at the Carnifex
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:32

He slashes at the creatures with his thin serrated blade, cutting through chitin and meat and spraying gore everywhere.

"RUN YOU TWO, I got this!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:39

Due to now specified reasons Faelwen was already up helping Freya to her feet. When the figure spoke she furnished getting Freya up and hurried off with her to the path's side to assess Freya's state of body then herself
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:43

Nerus decapitates a hormogaunt, it's death wail cut short. As another comes at him, biting his leg, he stabs down at it, cleaving through its neck.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:48

3 jump him at once as the Carnifex thumps up behind him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 19:54

He gets nasty cuts across his body, but he either breaks, stabs or slices his tyranid foe.
He turns to face the carnifex, battered and cut.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:06

Its talon is already soaring at the figure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:07

He comes under the blow, striking up with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:17

The blade does nil against the talon as it recalls and the other talon swipes at waist level
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:22

He tries to jump it but his left shin gets caught, slicing 2 inches through flesh.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:46

Freyas shin is broken and her arm dislocated
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:47

Ilidin: ill let you have first pick
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:48

He takes something from his belt, a small silver ball, and throws it into the carnifexes face, acid spraying all over the creatures eyes and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 20:54

Faelwen's left side is beaten and her left arm broken, practically her whole arm
The Carnifex shrieks before its talons and crushing claws blur into a flurry at the figure
*stab* *slash* *stab *slash* *slash* *slash* *twin stab* *slash* *etc*
------------
Adonnenniel: aaaaw how sweet. I just had a thought, but I'll think on it and tell you later
She smiles to him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 21:00

He dodges with skill beyond the dull creatures frenzy, picking out throwing knives from his belt and throwing them into its eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 21:08

Freya: where are we going fae
-___-------
Ilidin: by the way does the name daria ring any bell
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 21:49

Nerus stumbles over, bleeding heavily.

"Are you... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 21:57

The Carnifex grows even more enraged at the figure as it tries to catch him. The Hormagaunts are holding back as the Termagaunts fire at him, their weapons ineffective if they hit the Carnifex
"It hurts, my entire left side hurts. My arm's broken. Freya's hurt as well. Here *gives Freya to Nerus* if either of us have priority it's her"
------------------
Adonnenniel: Daria? Never heard of her. If she's talked about in the Warp I heard nothing, what with being fucked so often
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:01

He holds her.
"We are heading to my ship to evacuate, we should head there"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:02

"I'll be along shortly, also how did you get past the gaunts? This is the only pathway to the tower"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:02

Freya: fae i wont leave you
-----------
She wants me dead and i think she is freinds with faelwen
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:05

*he's covered in blood*

"I went through them"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:06

"It's ok Freya, just give me a sec"
She gradually gets to her feet, grunting with pain
"There, as long as I don't fall down I can continue"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:07

His ship flies overhead, a group of automated turrets on full auto.

"Prepare yourself"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:11

"I can't move as fast as normal"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:13

A blue streak of light envelops them, a tingling sensation going through theyre bodies.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:26

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:28

A few seconds later they appear on the bridge of his ship, a pounding headache following them.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:34

Holding her head
"Yeah thanks for the headache"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:35

"I did warn you" he sits down on the command seat, turning the ship.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:38

She gets off the teleport pad and sits down against a wall, bearing the pain
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:38

"You need medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:41

"Yes, yes I need it"
-----------
Adonnenniel: so it's some angry bitch right? She won't get in the way?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:44

The ship enters webway.

"Alright, I have a small med bay" he picks up Freya.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:48

"She needs it more then I"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:52

He leads them there, and begins to make a cast for her leg.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:54

Freya: thank you
--------_-_--
Ilidin: shes like a protective momma bear so she will try to kill us and she did single handedly kill everyone on my slave ship
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:55

"This is going to hurt... but I'm going to pop your arm back in"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 22:58

Adonnenniel: oh! You had a slave ship? Wait she killed everyone on!?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 23:00

Adonnenniel: *to herself* could've had sex with the males yelling at them to fuck me harder and watch them cry from futility
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next