Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+9
Chapter Master Arken
Ortus
Fate
Faelwen
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Nazamroth
cow-man
Extensive Tests
Gorath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-22, 23:41

the medic checks the bodies for any survivors while they keep surveying

they activate night vision and press onward
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-22, 23:45

Their are none, they are at least 10 minutes dead.

They come to a narrow passage, which leads to a large room, inside they can see militia and traitor guard sorting weapons and ammunition, chatting amongst themselves, and they also catch a glimpse of the sister being dragged deeper into the cave, through a barred door.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-22, 23:50

New page.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-22, 23:52

one readies a breaching charge as they head to the door, camo cloaks keeping them hidden
-------------------------------
Arminius: *sighs* at least they died on holy ground. you six stay here, everyone else, back to the sentinels, we're going after the ones that got away.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-22, 23:55

One of the traitor guardsmen looks over, and scratches his head.
"Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-22, 23:57

*they cannot be seen*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:00

He goes back to his duty's.
"You see what them ferals bought in? A Damn soriatas... I didn't think they had it in them"
Another traitor chimes in, his voice maniacal "always wanted myself a whore" he grins, and they both laugh, and the rest mutter under their breath.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:02

they set their hot shot lasguns to quiet (shut up they have that. these ones do) and while still completely hidden gun down the traitors
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:04

They fall down, shells and casings spilling on the floor, but none remain living.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:07

they make their way over to the door she's behind and one places a breaching charge. it goes off and they enter the room, tossing a flashbang before ducking out again. as it goes off they re-enter, quickly picking targets and gunning down any ferals and traitors
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:11

Many get gunned down in the confusion, their eyes burnt. The sister is standing, a traitor behind her holding her at gunpoint.
"One move, and I pull the trigger, I'll do it!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:14

he fires, the shot going right through the gun hand
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:16

The traitor yells, letting go of the sister from the shock; and she falls hard.
The man goes for a throwing knife, aiming the throw.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:20

at which point another shot goes through that hand before he can throw it. a third goes between his eyes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:21

The body slumps, trailing blood on the wall behind.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:22

he and the others quickly go over to the sister
"are you alright sister?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:24

She nods slowly.
"My arms and legs are bound... do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:26

he draws his combat knife and frees her before handing her his pistol
"can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:29

"I can manage, you are from the hive city south of here I presume?" She picks herself up and dusts off her armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:32

he nods
"I'm lieutenant Gaius. 43rd Germanic Sentinel auxilia."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:37

"Sister Certanstin of the order of the sacred rose, and you have my thanks for coming to my aid" she looks around the room.
"What is going on with the imperial forces on this planet, we were attacked by guardsmen; with no warning"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:45

"couldn't answer that ma'am. all we did was respond to a distress call."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:46

"So you know nothing of these traitors?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:53

"not these exact ones. I know we've got a large scale traitor insurrection to the north"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:54

"I see. Are they a potent threat?" The sister looks concerned.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:55

"yeah...we have been at war with them for months now"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:57

"And you havn't made any headway?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 00:58

"yeah...lets just say there are a lot of them. we've made some headway, but they've made their own."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:01

"We should leave, more could be on there way"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:05

they hear footsteps and he raises his weapon in the direction of then entrance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:26

honus?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:28

He is not Online it seems.

By the Omnissiah
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:33

"Hello? Is anyone there? Bloody Guardsmen, abandon me will they?! Well, next time they perform such debauchery upon their tanks and ask ME to sooth the Machine Spirits from their trauma..."
The heavily modified man makes heavy footsteps as he walks around.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:36

OOC where is he exactly?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:38

OOC: Decided to make it anti-climatic that I sauntered in.
Sorry if I ruined your plan.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:39

OOC don't worry. my only plan was to have arminius round the corner with his men
why would the tech-priest be in a cave heretics were using as a base?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:42

The Enginseers bionic eye lit up as he ran up quickly.
"Thank the Omnissiah, I thought no-one would show up, I have logged 41 complaints about the squad I was assigned to and I need to submit them to someone!"
"Complaint #000041"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:48

Gaius:....what the hell are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:52

"I was following the squad I was assigned too!"
What you can see of the Enginseers face is upturned and obviously angered.
"They said it was some outpost they needed to investigate, the men lacked manners frankly, but I am new to the planet so who was I to argue?"
He crosses his arms in obvious annoyance.
"What they have done to the Machines here is terrible, completely none standard, Spikes!, Spikes for the Omnissiahs sake, they asked, no, Demanded I fixed them, but I am going no where near THOSE machine spirits, they are completely unreasonable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:54

"...."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:57

"I see you are also stunned by the lack of discipline in these men,"
He dramatically leans on his staff.
"Oh, I feel faint thinking of it, the transports were so ramshackle, It hurts to think of it, such horror."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:00

"I wouldn't know. I'm a sentinel pilot"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:04

He gets up into your face, then tilts his head with scrutiny.
"Do you."
"Take care."
"Of your Sentinel?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:16

"of course, we all do, they're like squadmates to us"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:17

"You, I like you, I'm sticking with you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:18

"....alright then"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:22

"So, what is this place then?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:33

"...a heretic base..."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:36

"...Well that explains, alot."
He looks down, reflectively.
"Well then, I suppose it is time to kill something."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:42

"we just finished killing..."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:57

"Oh, then I'll just follow you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next