Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+9
Chapter Master Arken
Ortus
Fate
Faelwen
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Nazamroth
cow-man
Extensive Tests
Gorath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:34

Ooc: seeya I guess.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:36

you did that shit on purpose god fucking dammit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:37

OOC....honus you broke the rule again
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:39

Ooc: kinda, but then the scene was screaming chaos insanity. Dead corpses. Guardsmen torn to pieces, insane people, and then a daemon backs away for no good reason, it would have just killed the sister. In that situation it would have.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:40

Honus....I give you the three main rules of this RP, pasted directly from the page where they are written
1.: You do not kill someone else's non-grunt character without his/her permission
2.: You do not hijack someone else's plot if he/she is obviously going somewhere with it
3.: The physically intimate times of character romances are to be replaced with "black fades". Only bare minimum is allowed to be revealed from the contents of said fades.
you just broke rule number one
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:42

Ooc: seems like a grunt character to be honest. No name, comes out of no where for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:42

ooc ill explain the situation if you give me a sec
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:43

you didn't give him a chance to name her. come on this was obviously not just a grunt. she came out of nowhere cause he was trying to introduce her
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:44

Ooc: if she's not possessed or tainted it makes no sense.. the daemon would have just killed the sister.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:44

Ooc: not just disappear when it has the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

.....you didn't think of faith powers?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:46

Ooc: that doesnt really mean anything, it's not the table top game. Faith is more a thing that they do. It's not like a mega death weapon.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:48

I put no name yet because no one asked for it
she arrive answering the distress call by that time they summoned a demon prince she killed the renegades and ran out of ammo so shecharged it with a sword the deamon grabbed her so she cut its hand off causing the deamonto flea to get recovered later you see
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:48

yeah..... did you also forget that according to canon only a single sister has ever fallen to chaos?
and even so honus, it didn't give you the right to break the first rule
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:50

Ooc: just saying, the daemon just threw her into a tree and crippled her... so why not just kill her there?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:51

it could have say the rest after all youd think it would have seen the tanks
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:51

and it was weak
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:52

Ooc: walk over, snap neck, poof out.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:53

so In order to survive it had to flea to recover from its wounds and come back later
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:53

because a thallax (which is as tough as a warboss) a commissar and another sister were on the way
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:54

Ooc: it could have killed her and vaporized out instantly like it did.
And the daemon would be able to take a hit like that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:56

dude, the point is you can't just break one of the three rules of the roleplay. you just can't.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:58

Ooc: alright, but this is really weak and makes little sense... and was anticlimactic... just saying.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:58

so you bring that up OOC, you don't just insta blam someone's character
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:59

Ooc: it's what the sister would have done in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:01

yeah but still you just don't do it. those rules are in place to ensure the RP is enjoyable and pretty fair for everyone, and to prevent people falling out with eachother
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:02

and remember we are not 100% lore
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:03

Ooc: yup. Shame I tried to do rp before actually pointing out the flaws in this... whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:04

OOC yeah. lets just re-wind this and try to settle it.
how bout this, it doesn't teleport away instantly, but gets driven away by the group before it can kill her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:04

okay that works
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:15

the beast throws the sister at a tree followed by a loud rawr the beast is preparing to strike once more
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:17

and it get's lightning gun'd in the face
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:18

it stoppes the the beastromstriking and it looks at the rest of the group
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:18

*beast from striking*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:28

the sister tries to crall away in pain getting out of the deamons reach
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:32

alfred fires again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:36

nocking the deamon back and it notices its overwhelmed so it fleas
the sister using her good arm and leg to crawl up the hill and she passes out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:39

The sister stands there and doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:39

ooc I can tell your pissed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 00:28

OOC brb shower
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 00:28

k
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 00:40

But then...there was a mighty cry, as a vendetta quickly flew over head...and from that vendetta, came a black and red blur.
"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRRRRRESYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
With a grav chute on his back the metal man descended from the sky, his staff above him, he activated it with precision, reducing his speed, but had just enough, he swung down his staff into the demons head, the blade producing a mighty gash as his legs absorbed most of the shock of the fall.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 00:44

OOC um im back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:05

OOC hey dargoth Smile
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:09

OOC hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:12

OOC you alright buddy?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:13

OOC: eh RL problems have been getting in the way resently then i see you switch sights on me. other then that im good (also eating)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:34

OOC....hello?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:35

hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:36

OOC sorry
and yeah we switched sites. would have told you but I don't have you on steam. I told hyp to tell you
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 01:42

OOc he did i just had troubble setting up a account because the email went straight to spam for some reason....anyway so how does the sight work im currently mobile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next