Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:40

Kharr:...this could get interesting
Hector: you must be Kharr. *offers his hand* I am Captain (I think it was captain) Hector of the Protectorate. it is a pleasure to meet you. *kharr shakes his hand*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:41

OOC: It was Captain.

IC: *Calton remains quiet to let them get through the formalities quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:41

keili and celi leave the building after getting the stuff they wanted, keili has a bag from the store upstairs and another thing from the downstairs store
keili: so anything else you want to see around here if not lets go home
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:43

Kharr: *nods* the pleasure is shared. This is Calton, one of my trusted advisors.
-----------------------
Celi: yeah we should probably go home. don't want anyone to catch up to us
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:43

jakaar is at the door staying guard if anything goes wrong
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:45

*Calton just nods at Hector. Cortez mentally notes Calton is one of the Quarians he previously encountered.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:46

Hector: *nods to calton* and this is Leutenant Cortez, who I likewise see as one of my trusted advisors, at least on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:46

keili: okay
they start to head back to the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:48

Cortez: Is there some place we could talk in private? What we're going to ask of you is...highly confidential.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:49

Kharr: My office then. this way. *he leads the way*
--------------------------
she looks around as she goes, making sure they aint being followed
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:51

jakaar follows
jakaar: kharr if you have any problems with these humans feel free to let me know ill be outside the door and ill gladly krush they're puny skulls
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:52

*They follow.*

Cortez *to Jakaar*: That won't be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:52

Kharr: got it. *they get there and enter*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:53

keili: its wise to keep a eye open around here celi ive lived here for five years
-------------
jakaar: *snarls* I don't trust you human
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 02:54

*When the door is closed.*

Calton: Alright, why are you here? I know the Protectorate's stance on Citadel non-Humans and I don't think we match your Utopian ideals.

OOC: I hope I got the sarcasm across in that last bit...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:01

Hector: the short version? we're in trouble, and it's that damn admiral's fault
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:02

Calton: Um.....Okay. *He opens a private channel to Kharr.* I can't say I expected that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:03

Kharr: elaborate
*Hector explains*
-----------------
celi and keili hear something approaching
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:05

Calton: Wait, you want us to investigate the Eden Prime attack? Okay, I can get wanting a third party doing this for you since you're not on good terms with the Citadel. *on the channel to Kharr* There's a catch. I know I'm not as experienced as you but there's got to be a catch. They're not telling us something.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:06

keili looks around
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:08

OOC *sighs* sorry arken I'm tired and it's been a while, remind me of the other part of the plan
IC keili seees several armed c-sec agents there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:10

OOC: Johnson's secret prerogative is to find any secret bases/etc Hannibal has establish and to recover information so damming that it can be used to nail the bastard to a wall as it will force the Senate and Praetors to move against Hannibal no matter. Don't worry about it. I had to think about it myself earlier.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:12

keili: oh no celi we are going to be in trouble
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:19

ooc arken gors asleep now wat else youwanna do
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:19

OOC: I'm not sure what else we can do.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:22

maybe a small story side to this
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:23

brb
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:24

OOC:

1) Not sure what though.

2) I'm a bit worried that we're being a bit prolific with Quarians using antibiotics. They're not a catch-all medication, there are other supplements and immune boosters that they need to take. Plus, the more antibiotics our Quarians use the less effective they are given how adaptive bacteria are...Quarians need to take more than a needle full of antibiotics to take off their masks, let alone, their suits.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 03:35

OOC: Azrok, if you're still awake I have to get some sleep myself. Night.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 04:37

OOC. im back, biatches.... i spent about 18 hours of the last 24 hours sleeping. thats a new personal record!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 08:50

keili sees several armed c-sec officers there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 08:59

Keili: celi we are in trouble dont grab out the gun just stay calm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 08:59

Celi: what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:02

Keili: just do what they say i got a plan im going to call kharr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:03

Celi: I...right
C-sec: Hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:04

She touches her helmet and raises her hands in the air
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:07

Celi raises her arms
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:14

Keili is whispering leaving a message
Keili: kharr me and your sister are having some trouble with c-sec can you please come here as soon as you can i know your busy but find a quarian at the market district by the name of tori
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:17

they come and handcuff the two
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:19

Keili: so whats the charge
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:21

"Murder"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:22

Keili: oh fuck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:24

"what?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:27

Keili: you guys murder my father doom our species and now you arrest me for a made up reason
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:28

"What???"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:31

Keili: whos murder
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:32

"An alliance general"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:34

Keili: what alliance general
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 11:03

"The one found dead with you two seen killing him on the security footage"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 12:20

Keili: then what are you going tobdo with us
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 12:48

"Imprison you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next