Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:19

*skids around the corner to join ortus* "okay let's see how this is" *hits the open door control * "is that whistling?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:19

charon catches up a couple of minutes later
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:20

*looks at the gate and stops whilstling*

What a lovely gate, would be such a shame to destroy it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:23

*the gate begins to slide open on well oiled bearings*
*raevan strides out pole axe at the ready*

"Stand down inquisitor, state your business here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:26

OOC: I'm not an inquisitor

*takes off his visible weapons and puts them on the ground infront of him, before raising his hands and placing them behind his head*

I wish to enter and discuss terms with your leaders
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:27

Do we trust him..
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:30

He has no weapons... What do you wish to discuss? We are two of the leaders here, there are many chapters present
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:31

*takes off his trench coat and lays it in a neat bundle infront of him, revealing a green vindicare-esque uniform*
May I enter?
I would prefer to discuss this without the risk of prying eyes
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:32

I wouldnt consider myself a leader in this case, so take it away, loyalist.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:34

"Please, come inside, it seems I have questions for you aswell"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:35

*slowly walks in, his hands still behind his head*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:36

chargon is in his way
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:37

*walks away seeing I'm unneeded*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:38

charon follows ortus
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:39

*stops walking*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:40

Chargon: Blackened stars, third captain
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:42

*motions for him to sit on a bench at the side of the hallway*

"Chargon, care to join me, he says he's here to discuss terms, of what I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:42

*bows and goes to sit*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:43

Chargon:...very well
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:44

"Speaking of, you can start with your name, rank, organisation, and what these terms of yours are"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:45

After you, I would prefer for all leaders to be here before I speak

*closes his eyes and exhales*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:46

The dreadnought stares at the scene infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:47

You might want to reconsider... *motions towards the dreadnought with his head*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:51

*walks blankly around*
I don't know where I am going..
*sits against a wall and closes eyes*
Sure do need a sleep though. ..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:54

*sighs*
I wish to discuss with all leaders present,specifically the master of the iron hands.

You may have my name....call sign.
I have no name, I am merely called BushWookie, Sir to anyone under me
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:54

"I am a former Chapter Master and leader of a Crusade Fleet, I am Three Life Lazarus, entombed upon my second resurrection, no Sorcerer nor Daemon hath been able to end my service to the Emperor, nor his sons and daughters, the Imperium."

His Relic Claw twitches, it being coloured the blackest of night, adorned with skulls of enemies fallen, jangling from the chains wrapped around it, the claws having pearl coloured Templar crosses inscribed into it, with slight crackles of lightning...he steps forwards and seems to lean in.

"And I have been taken from my rest."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:57

"You have been lost in the warp for nigh on a century my lord, I know not how or why"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 01:59

Ooc hyp aint here so no iron hands
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:01

"...What has become of my chapter."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:02

Ooc: let me check the wiki
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:03

*opens his eyes and looks at the dreadnought*

Very intimidating, excuse my lack of reaction I lost the ability to be surprised when the inquisition found me

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:07

OOC: Templars of Lazarus is an original chapter.

"It is a glorious sight."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:09

I am sure it is, just hope the battle never comes close to me, none have survived a fight against me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:10

Ooc: oh, didnt know
Lets assume alive

Ic: the Templars still live, looking for you I believe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:10

chargon remains silent for now
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

"It is not a question if you can survive a fight against me...it is the question if you can survive the second when I gain my fourth life."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:13

You would do well to she'd your pride, how many chapter masters, dreadnoughts and captains have you fought? More to the point space marines in general?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:16

I have single handedly eliminated 15 rogue chapters

Ending each one with a stroke of my sword, do the math
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:19

"Do you consider the Templars rogues?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:19

"Killing brother astartes is an easy task, my chapter is not broken easily, every Captain is an Apothecary, every Sargeant, trained to medically aid his brothers, we are a strong chapter."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:21

Ooc: I meant paladins not Templars
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:21

Your chapter had not been declared my target, you are safe as long as you remain loyal to the god-emperor
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:22

Then who do you seek? Ooc: I'm a salamander
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:24

"My Brothers hail from the Imperial Fists, the most devout of all!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:27

My targets are the iron hands chapter...though I fear that my superior has fallen from the light of the emperor
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:28

*hears this psychically*
(In head)
Shitshitshit
Ooc off for now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:30

"What transgression have they commited?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:31

OOC: hope no psykers piss me off, cya ortus

IC: my superior has deemed them rogue thus it is my duty to exterminate them
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:34

"The superior you suspect has turned to Chaos?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:35

*snarls* I need to "talk" to this superior of yours
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:36

He has sanctioned the use of chaos forces, justifying it by telling me he had arranged for a sizeable portion of abaddons forces to fall under my control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: