Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 23:44

*is sent flying around about 60 metres*
*the carnifex roars a victorious roar and prepares to charge me, it's wrecking ball like mutations swinging readily*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 23:47

and it gets shoulder barged by chargon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 23:48

*laying in the ground barely able to breath*

*the carnifex charges, it's wrecking balls slamming into the ground and likening everything struck to pulp*

OOC: dude, I'm outside of the ork camp. Plus Wookie has to survive, he is helping defend corincoth 4 afterall
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 23:50

OOC but...deus ex machina...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 23:52

OOC: I know chargon is a badass but he is needed in the monastery.
I plan to fuck the 'fex up, pariah style.

*lifts himself to all fours whilst the carnifex is closing in*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 23:57

*pulls of his helmet revealing a young pointed face with messy brown hair covering almost every feature except his smile*
Come closer....that's it come to wookie
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:00

*the carnifex closes in no more than twenty feet away, it lusts for its first kill*

*now kneeling and ready to launch himself at the carnifex he draws a plain knife from his belt*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:04

*the carnifex bends low and prepares to douse itself in the blood of its enemy*

*from behind his hair two white glows are quickly becoming apparent as he raises his head*
FEEL MY HATE OVERWHELM YOU, WATCH AS YOU RECESS INTO NOTHING MORE BUT ANIMAL!!
*a white pulse erupts from the vindicares head and quickly pulsates through the carnifex*

OOC: pretty much like the patronus from the third Harry potter movie
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:05

Ooc intriguing
Off for now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:17

*the fragile link between carnifex and hive mind is broken, the carnifex now reduced to an animal exists only to sate it's hunger, and it'll start with the human*

*The vindicare launches himself at the carnifex quickly entering a spin closing towards the head of the beast*

The wave rolls over tyranid and space marine alike briefly neutralising the tyranids link and reducing them to animals

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-04, 00:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:18

OOC nice
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:24

*as he flies over the carnifex, he brings his knife round and plunges it into the beasts eye, the energy from the spin burying the blade deep into the carnifex's brain. The beast shudders for a moment, it's last breath becoming nothing more than a staggered moan before falling to the ground*

OOC: trying to not become a Marty Stu, failing miserably
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:25

OOC meh, marine commanders kill fexes all the time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:27

OOC: vindicare in CQC
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:28

OOC according to tabletop he would have better skillin in CQC than a marine captain and the same strength
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:29

OOC: hmm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:30

OOC yep.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:33

OOC: completely off topic I CAN TAKE A VINDI IN THE NEW EDITION AND USE HIM TO REPRESENT BUSHWOOKIE ON THE TABLE!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:34

OOC Yes. yes you can.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:36

*he kneels on one knee, panting as Ichor slowly runs down his arm*

OOC: FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:37

*my guys keep killing i guess*
OOC heheh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:51

*reality dawns*
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 00:53

OOC....??
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:04

OOC: he just killed a carnifex with a knife...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:04

OOC...so?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:07

OOC: idk I guess he's slightly shocked that he's alive
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:07

OOC ah
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:17

OOC: still hopefully the nids won't notice as he sneaks away

*tries to stand up and falls*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:18

OOC now can I deus ex machina?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:25

OOC: yup!

*blacks out as a tyranid hormagaunt closes in*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-04, 16:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:25

and he's grabbed up by a blacked stars assault marine
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:26

*still unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:27

and lands back at the monastery with him where the apothacery checks for wounds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:30

All ribs broken, fractured wrist, massive head trauma but apart from that he seems fine
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:32

before long he's at least healing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 01:37

*dazed but conscious*
Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 15:55

*keeps picking off nids*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:00

*Ixion Jumps over to Ortus* I don't believe we've met. My name Is vet sargeant Ixion, Of the angel's sword. Where do you need me?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:10

OOC:.....the awkward moment when you realise that I'm using the exact same character in two war zones....

What the fuck.........holy shit!
*sits up*
Aaaagh!
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:23

OOC: If you don't mind I don't want to do the ork anymore, I've got enough on my plate with Ixion...
IC: *Ixion singles out a lictor and jumps off, landing onto it's cranium and crushing it. He then fights off swarms of hormogaunts and termagaunts whilst holding position*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:26

OOC: GRUMPSNATCHA!!!
Okay, no mega gargants for you :P

GRUMPSNATCHA: ALL ROIGHT BOYZ WEZE GOT US SUM BUGS TA KILL, WAAAAAAGGGGHHHH !!!!

*a great stomping can be felt as hordes of gargants and stompas charge the tyranids
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:30

*Ixion spots it* Ah Throne. ORK SUPER HEAVIES!
*Jumps over, landing on the belly of one of the gargants and hacking his way through the outside armour*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:41

*he is immediately assailed by grot riggers*

*Several mawlocs brrow beneath the space marine and crash into then from beneath*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:44

*slashes through the grot's, dropping a melta bomb into the reactor, before jumping up to the head and dropping a frag into the hatch on top of the head, and boosting off, before blowing both bombs*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:48

*the gargant explodes killing the tyranids it was attacking*

*the mawlocs rise out of the ground, eviscorating space marine and sister alike*

*wookie stands up, one hand clutching his chest the other reaching for his rifle*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:52

*Realising the immediate danger he Jumps into the mawlocs, rodeo-ing one and burying his axe in it's head, before riding it into the one next to it* DIE NID SCUM
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:53

*a great roar causes the ground to shudder and multiple stompas to begun moving towards it*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:56

*rends the final mawlocs into pieces, before turning to see what the rumbling is*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 16:58

*the stompas charge the beast*

Unknown space mating: HIEROPHANTS !!
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:01

*on vox* +bushwookie, do you require assistance? we need to killl this thing quick!+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:02

+get me into the battlement and I'll handle it+

*stands infront of the gate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next