Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Defense Of Corincoth IV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:46

at which point the two armoured spearheads clash
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:49

*many smaller vehicles are tossed aside by the super heavy spearhead, and there are casualties on both sides. A shadowsword overloadsin the middle of chaos lines, destroying many vehicles around it*
Fyfian: FACE ME YOU COWARD
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:50

suddenly the ground beneath the shadowsword gives way
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:52

Fyfian:EMPEROR DAMN IT! BACK UP!
*the tanks narrowly avoid the sinkhole, continuing to pummel the chaos lines. The Titans finish off all but three of the hawks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:54

a giant armoured claw emerges from the hole and drags the shadowsword down
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:55

"Common baby, open up for me" the kroot says to the heavy door, dialling into its punch code system.
It beeps and opens with a hiss.

"Here we go" he walks inside before locking down the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:56

Fyfian: S**T! GREATER DAEMON! ALL FIRE!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:58

at which point a greater brass scorpion emerges from the hole
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 09:59

Fyfian: HOW THE HELL ARE THEY UNDER THE GROUND?! RAKE IT!
*all titans and tanks concentrate fire on the scorpion*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:00

OOC how many titans were there? cause the thunderhawks killed two
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:02

OOC: then there's thirteen left. Three warlords, Two reavers and eight Warhounds
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:03

OOC...I underestimated the size of this army
IC *the scorpion charges one, ripping its legs from under it, as hundreds of daemon engines begin to swarm forth from the hole it created*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:04

Fyfian: All right then, EAT THIS *throws a beacon into the sinkhole* ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT ON MY BEACON! *Battle barge and strike cruisers pound the sinkhole, reaping massive destruction*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:06

they keep swarming out, as maulerfiends start to rip into imperial lines
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:10

OOC: Face me already!
IC: *meanwhile the terminators have thumped into the back of the enemy lines, smashing apart their rearguard* *The main force continues to pummel the enemies, lascannons burning through the maulerfiend lines* Fyfian: COME ON YOOU COWARD!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:12

a pair of maulerfiends scuttle up the legs of a warhound titan, stabbing into its knees with their magma cutters causing it to fall
meanwhile a single figure strides at the head of the chaos forces now, in a large suit of tactical dreadnought armour, a mighty chainhammer in his hands
(the chain hammer looks like the halberd of this guy http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RT3-LIXghgM/UPlL51CbLII/AAAAAAAABnc/RsPlBmHZ4N4/s1600/DW+champion.jpg with the head of this http://bitzbarn.com/oscommerce/catalog/images/nobzBigChoppaB.JPG )
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:13

"Here we go, teleport beacon here... here, and here; I am a genius" he activates his vox piece.

+cargo is ready for pickup+

+alright, on my mark+ says the trader.

All the gene vaults begin to disappear into a blue light, and get beamed away.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:14

OOC hey wanna continue in unrecorded sector?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:15

Ooc: why yeeeeeeees.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 10:15

OOC your turn den
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 14:03

*Sergeant Mathias Jumps up, power sword in hand and charged Tekran*
OOC: He's a grunt, feel free to kill him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 14:25

A cargo ship flies overhead, the pilot incredibly skilled as the geneseed chambers are beamed inside.

+cargo secured, going for evac+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 16:51

*the sergeant is split in two by a single swing of the chain hammer, its length meaning he is cut down before he is close enough to swing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Defense Of Corincoth IV
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5