Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Extensive Tests
Faelwen
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

unrecorded sector - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:10

"you're welcome"
-------------
++is this the defector humans?++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:21

+depends what you mean by defector+
---------
Floki hugs her
Floki: you are always welcome to stay here
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:23

ooc I claim my page
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:24

++what I mean, human, is are you the ones holding the surviving girl. we've thought on the deal and for your sake we've nearly reached an agreement++
-------------
"*low voice* oh! *normal voice* thank you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:27

grognir:++yes that is us decendents of freya you are all welcome here++
floki: I hope that your people accept our terms
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:32

++Freya? I see still as religious as humans, but regardless we shall proceed. my scouts report of the general amidst your village, along with a concerningly decorated officer, only half as decorated as the general. before we strike I must ask something of you if you will++
------------
"I have a feeling they will, after some debacle amongst themselves"
he hugged her from behind, all she can do is smile widely and in a way that he can see with her looking back at him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:38

grognir:++ sure but I also have to ask something of you but you first++
Floki: sorry that was a bit inappropriate
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:40

++we'd be appreciative if one of you could kill the general when he's most vulnerable. we've deduced he's a dangerous man in battle and so we must know if you can and WILL kill the general subtly. if not, don't bother. we need not live up to our end of the deal so soon if you'd fail. now you may speak++
-----------
"it's ok, I don't mind your approach"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:46

Grognir:+ interesting I was planning on that infact I wish to turn on them in the midst of battle when they are unaware but all I ask is you keep my people safe and keep my son safe+
--------
floki: what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:47

Quintis: *in Grongir and the eldar's communications* ++i thought you eldar weren't so stupid as to leave your comms channels open to hacking.++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:49

grognir: + Quintis meet me in the middle of the village so we may settle this leader to leader+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:50

++granted, for us to move your people from harm's way, mainly non-combatants, you need the imperials to be distracted as a whole so we can infiltrate your settlements and take your citizens to safety. normally our allies don't get this treatment, but what I heard is promising and your people are even fewer then the Eldar. a feat in of itself. again, keep the imperials distracted while we sneak in for your citizens++
------------------
"you're almost a womanizer, and I don't mind. I fell in love with a loner but now he can't be with me. lately he's seen near everything and rather secludes himself to the bar or his bed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:51

++you invite my men into your home, say we are welcome to stay, and then arrange our deaths, and then you want to challenge me honorably? fine, I will indulge you.++
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:53

OOC damn you work fast
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:56

Grognir: the imperials years ago did the same and they torchered my people and threatened our way of life I want you gone!
grognir goes in the middle of the village everyone surrounds the two wielding shield and sword
grognir: you imperials would have killed us like the last time I will not allow this anymore
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:58

Floki: no we are just friends no one as beautiful as you is single I just want your stay to be a good one
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 01:59

++The imperium is vast. we have billions upon billions of people. you really think all of us are the same?++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:04

Grognir: these people you hold prisoner they treat us with respect wile though I may have not been alive during the invasion but I've met your imperium your inquisitors your murdering of your own people yes you don't deserve our land or allegiance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:08

++I have kept a single eldar prisoner on orders, and did not mis-treat her. as for the inquisitors, not all of the imperium agrees with them at all, myself being among those who dis-agree. and also we never asked for your land or allegieance++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:19

grognir:+ enough talk lets fight+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:20

+*sighs* as you wish+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:26

both warriors are unarmed the people hand them a sword and shield an announcer goes in the middle
announcer: you get one shield and sword and axe if they break they will not be replaced
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:28

Quintis: I don't want to have to do this Jarl. I have nothing aganist you or your people.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:31

Grognir: this isn't a place for any imperial you maybe noble but like last time they will torcher us until we concede so I have to do this for the good of my people for your imperium will poison us like its poisoned itself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:35

Quintis: we didn't even know you were here. our ship went off course and this world is un-charted.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:37

Grognir but if you don't leave more will arrive and the mas genocide will begin again
he then bashes his shield into him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:41

Quintis: we didn't even know you were here. our ship went off course and this world is un-charted.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:43

Quintis: our plan was to leave anyway!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:44

grognir: not with her your leaving!
he then bashes his shield causing quintas to go off balanced he then swings his sword cutting his stumack
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:45

While they dual the citizens begin to vanish slowly from sight
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:48

floki acts he hears something
floki: hear that I haven't heard that sound since ..... oh no
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:48

"What? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:49

the sound of two leaders dualing
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:50

Floki: its grognir and the general something must have went out of plan
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:52

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:52

Quintis: *backsteps the swing* fine! I never wanted to hold her in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:54

grognir:you evacuate your people and we shall continue this
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:57

Quintis: this is pointles,,, but I see I have no choice
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 02:59

the battle last for a while both warriors bloodied but both equil
Grognir: your pretty *pant* good for a imperial
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:01

floki: I know for a fact that's what it is
he hands her two paddles we got to get there quick
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:04

Quintis: I've had a lot of experience
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:05

"Understood"
-----------------
Warlock: *hushed into his communications* now my brothers we strike
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:06

Daria: *also hushed* bad idea. this guy knows about us already,
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:07

Warlock: well greetings Daria, closer then I enticipated
The troops have yet to move
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:08

grognir swings his sword and out of nowhere an imperial stabs grognir the soldier is hues
hues sir lets get out of here now!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:10

brb going to walk dog
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:13

Quintis: soldier stand down! Do you have any idea what you just did?!
-----------------
Daria: the imperial knows about us. he hacked one of the communications
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:15

Warlock: It was an open comm to contact the humans, bound to have been intercepted
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:16

Daria: and you didn't get the ranger report on this guy?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:17

Warlock: that I did. We're still accessing just how dangerous he is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 03:18

Daria: *sighs* yeah. that's the other thing. before you came his dropship returned to the cruiser with his second on command aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next