Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unrecorded sector - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 13:12

Ooc sorry my bad use to honus is all
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 13:47

Freya: nerus i dont know what id do without you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 16:17

"I think I rely on you more, you mean that much... and I'll always be here, don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 16:45

OOC: How did the dungeon crawling go nerus
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 17:17

Ooc: great.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 17:23

/A wild TENTACLE MONSTER appeared!/
/NERUS used SCREECH IN TERROR/
/Its not too effective/
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 17:37

Our mage was horribly mutated...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 17:55

OOC: What happened

I want you to tell me the funny shit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:05

Freya kisses him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:13

OOC: WELL

7 different degrees of different heresy is about ot happen here so I will just sound the heresy alarm and wait for the inqusition to murder you all

*Leaves through a window as the inqusition kicks down the door as that whole no body expects the inqusition thing happenes*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:17

Ooc: alright, basically our party was sent deal with this witch living in the mountains above this village, cos she was being a pain and killing people and stuff.

So basically we went up, got inside and found a bunch of rooms, the first my character went into had a huge spider in the pantry and the thing went at me, luckily our assassin shot it with his longbow and knocked it unconscious. Long enough for the mage to stab it with his short sword repeatedly.

So then I went into a room that was full of potions and stuff, so the mage went in to instantly loot everything, but rolled a 1 to search and had a shelf of potions fall on him, some healing potions while the others were what was called the mouth curse, which when poured onto someone or something makes mouths sprout all over they're body, so the mage has loads of mouths screaming and talking all at once all over himself...
So we continue, I and this other dude go into a room and fight some orcs, while the mage looks at a cauldron in the corner of the room full of bright green goo, he rolls to see if he knows what is in it, but rolls a 1 and decides to drink it, turning out its this weird steroid, which gives him bulging muscular strength but turns him into a idiot... then he decides to eat his spell book...

So we solve a puzzle to get through a door, however my character had a nasty flashback where he sees his family being murdered... so I kill one of the party who betrayed me, beheading him with my bare hands and then attacking another member of the party with the head, almost killing him... the mage tries to use his sleep spell on me but rolls a 1 and grows a beak on his face... then tries to charm another dude to attack me but rolls a 2 and grows fish eyes that don't blink... then he completely goes up flames as his limbs turn into tentacles and gibbles around on the floor.

Then I killed the witch with my longsword and got loot.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:19

OOC: Im dieing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:20

Ooc: poor mage..
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:23

OOC: he turned into a chaos spawn

Of zeeeeennnccchhhh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:24

Ooc: quite... what's really funny is that his character had a high charisma and lady perks... and then this happens...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:27

Ooc. " then he decides to eat his spell book..."
Completely logical next step that couldnt possibly turn out badly XD
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:28

Ooc: he took steroids man!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:33

OOC: What do you mean

Lady perks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:36

Ooc: he could seduce women easier... or something..
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:39

OOC:..How useful was that exactly

and why can I imagine that perk still working while hes a mutant

Mage: BALSKALEAEWKAGSHVBSAUKHJFWHVSBKHJAWGIAKJSBHWYLAKGBSA

Woman: *Is seduced*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:45

OOC: Anyway going on dark souls to rage at blight town

Fucking blight town..
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 18:47

Nerus does likewise.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 20:22

Freya: so anything you want to do tonight nerus
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 20:28

Freya: tell me tonight okay
She then walks over to arya
Freya hey sis wanna do anything
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 20:36

Arya: I...I dunno
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 20:38

Nerus smiles and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 20:49

Freya: i just dont want to be left alone for a while
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 20:56

Arya: I'll be with you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:05

Freya: thank you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:15

arya hugs her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:23

After the other two leave the room ayolin is laying the couch cold.and broken the thing they defiled her with still in her
--------------
Freya hugs back
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:28

*vomits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:31

she feels it being removed
-------------
arya smiles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:37

Freya: so what do you want to do
----------
She lays there still its covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:45

she feels a hand on her shoulder
---------------
Arya: up to you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 21:52

She looks back to see what her masters want
---------------
Freya: i need a drink want to come
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:05

she sees a figure in glowing white armour, her face covered by a mask, a pair of great feathered wings on her back
-----------------
Arya: yeah
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:21

She gets up but looks scared
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:22

"it's okay. I'm here to free you."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:33

She still looks scared but her hands are cuffed and she has a collar on she hands her the leash
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:34

she quickly disarms the collar and removes it before uncuffing her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:40

She looks weak and hungry but hugs her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:41

she hugs her also. she quickly checks to see if anyone else is there before pulling out a small webway generator
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:45

OOC did Azrok just constantly fill you in on what was going on this whole time?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:53

Ooc no just what he needed to know
They escape

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:54

she gets placed on a soft comfortable bed by the angelic figure
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:56

Ayolin: who are you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 22:56

"A friend. someone who knows what you've been through." *she gives her something to eat*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:09

OOC OH SNAP IS IT-!?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:26

She starts to eat it like a animal
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:27

she sits back and waits, letting her eat it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next