Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It begins

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 20:32

Thr mandalorian dies at his ship staring at his wifes armor
-------------------
They hear a faint clanking noise in the backround
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 00:47

*walks up and plunges his broadside into the beasts skull*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 22:36

*walks up and plunges his broadsword into the beasts skull*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 01:04

*yanks it out and looks around*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 09:44

OOC. oh, man... i wish dargoth would bee here :')
It begins - Page 7 ANeEZGr_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 17:48

OOC: hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 20:28

Ooc. ....where the hell is everyone today...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 20:31

OOC: I don't know
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 06:32

OOC. ...playing battlefield: Bad company 2
bad guy is holding a pistol to VIPs head, and hiding behind him as usual...
i shoot bad guy in the head 3 times(!)
he convulses, and it obvious that i hit his head all 3 times. even the death animation starts.
but then he gets back to life, shoots VIP, then they both collapse, every time...
i fucking love plot logic...

Earlier, we encountered the same duo. cleared out an entire camp to get close and listen in, then we let them take the VIP away so that this situation could develop... if we managed to get close enough to eavsdrop, and had to fight the camp anyway, why not secure him there, in the smaller camp, instead of assaulting a fort, and risking his death...

FPS developer really dont care about logic... nor do most players, unfortunately...

Edit: apparently, i shot him too early... the game wasnt ready for my quick reactions... -.-
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 07:25

OOC. in the tank mission... whoever calibrated this main gun, deserves to try and survive using it... it has a greater spread than a fucking SMG....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 08:20

OOC. ...in the sangre del toro mission.
we have to triangulate the shipwrecks position. one of our squad has to remain at the stations to keep tuning the instruments.... after we get the coordinates: "we cant come to help you. we need to stay here and keep calibrating the stuff"
....uhm....why dont we just,..... i dunno.... write down the coordinates, or mark it on the map, or something...? its not like its gonna move....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 10:41

OOC....... big-ass soviet plane is about to take off with doomsday weapon on board.
Seargant: "Anyway, i dont think we can knock that thing down. Who wants to hijack a plane?"
Me: ......dude.... do you see this fucking rocket launcher in my hands? i kill tanks with it.... i doubt that the engines are more armored than a tank...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 16:37

OOC: welcome to bad company 2

In other news, I'm dressed up as darth vader for my last day of secondary education, it took 5 minutes for them to confiscate my lightsaber, helmet and balaclava.....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:23

Ooc oops
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:42

OOC: I'm walking around in my socks, no shoes, no helmet, no lightsaber, terrible hair *sigh*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:49

Ooc: probably wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:55

Ooc. Think thats bad? Since an idiot started shooting at the university of Pécs, everyone is trigger happy about security...
One semester, a guy went in to class in a cape, with a laser sword, and a blaster... Both fakes, obviously... Someone called the cops on him...
Turns out, they were going to make a short movie... It was cleared with uni leadership and all that shit too... He was still taken into custody for suspicion of terror activities or some shit like that...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:58

OOC: no shits are given on this day!

Holy shit!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:59

OOC: people are taking selfies with me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:05

Ooc. ...... Forgive my ignorance! I meant lightsaber! What a shame... What a shame...
Seriously though, is there some american and/or UK holiday or something? Havent seen anyone but the two of you for 2 days online...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:13

OOC: I don't know, I've seen gorath, azrok and fae online over the past few hours but only "slaaneshi transformation" and goraths fall are being posted in
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:25

Ooc. ....waitwut.... When did these topic happen, and why dont i see notifications?!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:26

OOC: they're in the wh40k topic
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:27

Ooc. I know now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:28

OOC: hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:49

*wipes the blood on the creatures hide and looks around*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:49

"So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:50

"I don't know, should we carry on searching for another wall?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:52

"Sounds sensible"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:54

"Then lets press on"
*reattaches the broadsword to his backpack and begins walking away*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:57

The bug follows closely, staying alert.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:04

*after fairly uneventful walk they find a clearing*

OOC: it's rolling time!
1: horde of infected humans
2: nesting sight for big evil thing
3: breeding ground of said evil thing
4: possible hunting area for our characters
5: village
6: PORTAL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:04

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 4
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:07

Ooc: are we hunting, or being hunted?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:12

OOC: we're hunting,

\the clearing is filled with activity, rabbits running around eating, deer are grazing and drinking from the stream this place seems like a sanctuary completely unaffected by the parasite/

*kneels behind a bush and looks into the clearing*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:16

"I'm pretty hungry... Wanna hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:22

"By the way...are you gonna keep calling me simon?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:27

"Lets hunt"

OOC:.......she's no where near me, you character is with Naz, me and Reknu are miles away
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:29

OOC she followed em
secretly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:35

OOC: riiiiiiiight

*looks at her*
Can't call you Simon now can I, what would you like to be called?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:36

"I wouldn't know. don't know much about names"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:38

Hmm, how does Charlotte sound?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:43

"I...don't know"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:46

Well tell me of you like it or think if another name *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:54

"....i'm not the most imaginitive type"
OOC be back in a bit
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:07

Ooc. Gor, mah nigga! Wer ya been?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:09

OOC....what?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:12

Havent seen ya in days, mayn!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:13

OOC....I've been online... like every day
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:14

Ffs! How do i set this bloody thing to follow all new topics by default?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:14

OOC XD
nice to know i was missed tho
even though i never left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begins
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next