Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

slaaneshi transformation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Azrok

slaaneshi transformation Empty
PostSubject: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 02:22

clone faelwen is in the realm of slaanesh
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 02:38

OOC very blunt there yeah?
IC her soul fizzes in place for a moment as her form manifests slowly. After small cracks of energy eminate from her she materializes as a Daemonette. She picks herself up and breathes, she then looks around and instinctively
"I have been given life, for Slaanesh."
She stretches before she looks around the garden
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 02:41

she sees two figures both in opposite directions ones a elder the other it a large figure
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:10

She just tours the realm, getting her bearings while talking to local Daemonettes, who have a slight distaste for her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:14

someone pops up in front of her he looks eldar but yet deamon and his face is completely covered
???: hello faelwen im your assistant ilidin do you remember me
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:15

"That's my name? I was going to make my own name"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:17

ilidin:oh go ahead that's just the name I remember you by
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:20

"What do you mean? I only just came into existence"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:24

ilidin: oh you don't remember anything do you this will be fun well you were a elder key word were and well slaanesh hired me to bring you here and in order for me to return to the material universe I have to watch over you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:30

"... Yeah I don't believe you but I'll just let that go"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:33

ilildin: don't believe me eh oh well
he changes his look to look like the other fae
ilidin: I can change myself to anything
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:38

"Ok, a shapeshifter"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:40

ilidin: I am now because of slaanesh you see this look ive adopted was you so you can see why laanesh picked me to be your care taker
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:41

"... Riiiiight"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 03:45

ilidin: oh give it time youll see im right eventually but you see that big guy over there don't talk to him at all lets just say he fights for his own side
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 04:16

"Okaaaaaay"
She starts walking off
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:24

he follows her
listen I don't give a flying fuck about this at all all I care about is that I see my loved ones again
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:26

"As far as I can tell you're damned enough and your people don't be accepting you back, not even your loved ones"
She's still walking along as she passes the Daemonette children area and stops to watch them with an adoring stance as she watches them play and torment the Eldar children
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:33

he grabs her throat in anger
like hell they do my people I know that but my loved ones no you know what happened to you when you were alive
he whispers in her ear
I raped you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:38

She fiercely elbows his gut with unnatural strength with no restraint, knocking his wind out
"What's with all this 'when I was alive' bullshit! Trying to convince me I actually had a life?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:40

ilidin: slaanesh didn't create you just had greater plans for you and im only here to make sure it happens
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:42

OOC Slaanesh had no real plans just a reward for her devotion. A reward waiting for when she died mostly
IC "Slaanesh now? Well if she has plans, then I guess I could let you tag along"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:44

ilidin: thank you and may I say you look sexier as a demonette
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:46

"Riiiiight. First I need to find a name for myself, or make one"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:47

ilidin: how about shivilwren
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:54

"That's you're language, though I guess I could translate it to daemonic. Hmm, Zwe'Je'D'Le'F, yes that may work"
(I just translated that for real inputting your name given)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:55

ilidin: how about just zwe'je makes it easier on me
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:57

"Then you're cutting down on the name you gave to to Shivi"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 04:58

unless you want me to call you shivilwren?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 05:00

"That's the mortal name, in Daemonic its Zwe'Je'D'Le'F"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 05:05

iliDin: can I say the mortal term
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 05:54

"Grrrr not out loud"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 11:10

"Wait, wait, better idea. I'rey'yiida! That'll be my true na- could you not listen to me!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 12:22

Ilidin: i like that more
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 12:28

"ok fine just don't say my name materium side!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 12:37

So i'rey'yiida how is it to be a deamonette?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 13:15

"you mean how is it being alive?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 13:28

No i mean how do you feel any specific needs or what
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 13:30

I'rey'yiida: well, none so far. just fresh from Slaanesh so I have yet to require anything. though... *parts her privates and digs a little* I think this isn't 'fresh' per say. must be a standard with daemonettes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 15:20

Ooc:are these people in the realm of chaos?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 19:23

OOC yes, Faelwen had a clone made for Adonnenniel and Ilidin to kill so Adon could earn her freedom. Faelwen though has been hellbent to be daemonized upon death and this is covering such a thing
 Very Happy now when Faelwen and the clone meet together it'll be a battle over the right of their own life  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 19:26

Ooc: I seee.
Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 19:27

OOC it's slaanesh's realm, I wonder how you would
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 19:47

Ooc: crash and burn of course.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 19:58

OOC huh?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 19:59

Ooc: ship crashlands in the chaos realm.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 20:00

OOC I'm not sure that's possible, even remotely
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 20:06

Ooc: why?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 20:08

OOC the realms aren't something you're supposed to have a sly chance of hitting
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 23:52

Ilidin: so when you do let me know ill do my best to Satisfy your needs and cravings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slaaneshi transformation   slaaneshi transformation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slaaneshi transformation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: