Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the fallen path

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

the fallen path - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:39

Ayolin: how old is she
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:47

"Less than one"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 17:14

Ayolin: so wheres her father?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 17:33

"He's just gone to get something"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:27

Ayolin: ah maybe you can introduce me to people
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:25

Serina: sure!
----------------
fae meanwhile suddenly feels like she's being watched
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:08

OOC well now
IC Faelwen: *drunk* Oi! if someone's watchin' me they better knock it off *burp*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:09

she hears a familiar, but dark voice behind her
"well hello Faelwen"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:10

she turns around drunkenly to see who it is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:10

at which point she sees gorath standing there ominously
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:12

she burps again
"oh hi there! why all dark and malevolent?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:12

"Because I have a simple question for you"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:13

"ok, shoot"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:13

*he has his swords drawn*
"Where is aola"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:15

"huh? I thoughts she hung herself or somethin'"
btw she's a tad slumped in drunken stupor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:16

"he dashes forward, holding the blade to her throat"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:16

looking down at the blade blankly
"that's not nice"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:17

"Why did she do it, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:21

she squints in thought
"uuuh I was drunk then when I saw. Serina found her at someone's place. *amusedly* she was nude too. *drunken recollection, still amused* riiiight that girl I killed in my past. was so ackward seeing her again"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:21

OOC think of it as Faelwen's also the root for the trouble
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"What did they do to her?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:22

drunken amusement
"she was nude and scared and she kept passing out, heh, was amusing to see what she would do next"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:23

"was also hard not to look at her without arousal, she had a nice body"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:23

gorath looks like he's about to kill her... but a hand lands on his shoulder and pulls him away
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:24

OOC btw fae, you probably missed my post on the other thing, but yeah in fallout a shishkebab is a craftable flaming sword
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:34

OOC no I saw the sword bit but forgot my response at the time
when I first read it my first reaction was disbelief before highly amused at my own reaction
IC Faelwen stares onward blankly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:36

another familiar voice speaks from the new figure
"Okay gorath, that's enough, now sod off" he punches gorath in the face before throwing him into a webway portal
the fallen path - Page 7 640px-Shishkebab3
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:39

Faelwen's face scrunches up as she processes what happened repeatedly in her head
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:40

at which point the new figure approaches
Brackan: It's been a long time fae. I missed you.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:41

she brightens up
"Brackan!"
she hugs him outright
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:41

he hugs her back, a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:44

"I've missed you in our time seperated"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:45

"I missed you too. so much."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:53

OOC unlike that guy in Skyrim praising ... fuck I forget his name, the 9th god descended from mankind- his name is close to me- dammit Heimskir you're babbling too much you rarely said the dude's name- grr what was it! *snapping fingers* TALOS! that's it--
anyway unlike Heimskir with Talos in FO3 you can get the confessor to effectively SHUT UP AND GO just by talking to him once. he praised Atom so many times it obstructed the name Talos from my head
IC "I'm glad to see you recovered. last I saw you *brup* excuse me-- last I saw you, you were a wreck"

Last edited by Faelwen on 2014-06-24, 10:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:54

OOC XD
IC "You have no idea what I had to go through to get here. *he chuckles* I'm just glad to see you"
OOC g2g, will be back in an hour or so
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:58

OOC alright
IC "I'm so glad you made it. *saddening* Alaitoc is under Tyranid incursion, leaving my home effectively gone. I have almost nothing left. *brightening* with you back I feel whole once more"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 11:02

OOC waited till morning
"ah, ok, all seems well and go- GOD DAMN IT THE CONFESSOR'S BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 11:08

OOC: Mind If I join this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 11:11

OOC how so?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 11:15

OOC aaand met uncle Leo. I like him, amusing to chat with
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 11:37

OOC progress update: nearly died to a car explosion fighting raiders
good stuff
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:07

OOC back!
IC "Hey it's not all that bad. you've still got your brother, and your daughter"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:12

"well it's like a puzzle to make me whole. huh? I mean that they help with my being whole as well"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:13

"I'm just glad you're alright"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:17

"and I you"
she cuddles into Brackan
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:18

he cuddles back
"You look just as stunning as I remember"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:20

she gigglies to the compliment
"I do my best to maintain form"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:23

"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:32

"I was good until Alaitoc was invaded. I spent my time aboard this frigate drunk, but with you back *burp* I won't be drinking anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:33

"I'm glad. Is raina here? I'd love to see her"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 12:34

"yes she's here. though I've lost track of near everyone on my time here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fallen path
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next