Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:26

OOC he means the ship detonates because he activated it...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:26

How could the ship blow up then he activates the warp drive, thats like me throwing a grenade after I am dead in battlefield, or getting shot after I am around a corner from someone around the corner
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:27

OOC: Does that mean that? I'm not sure...I'm confused...Let Oliver answer it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:28

OOC OLLLLIIII TELL US
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:29

I think the feg is facepalming and scoffing at us
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:40

Ooc: I don't even know anymore.

I thought you wanted to blow up my guys, so Flek ordered everyone off and went to warp as the ship was internally nuked, but it got sucked into the warp, saving everyone.

But apparently not, so all is ok... I think. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:42

nor am i
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:44

Ooc: im reversing everything that happened up til the point where the monks were fleeing, because then we can actually make this make sense.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:45

THE MIGHTY LOGIC OF LORD FEGATRON 3RD CONTIUNES!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 21:55

OOC good idea.

IC

Turns, stumbling in pain as I run through the monk I caught.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:04

Cypriest: This is a fact stands in front of you in case of you leave without giving the bodies and the gene seeds you took away.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:06

Flek turns, looking to the screen.

+and why do you care what happens to imperial gene seed?+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:18

Cypriest: Defiling the dead is not honorable.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:23

"Becoming a traitor isn't honourable either, but it didn't stop you"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:23

OOC: This is the moment when you guys begin to wonder what is this container right?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:24

Cypriest: I am no traitor. None of us. Except the Archbishop.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:27

Chaplain: "any man who does not worship the god emperor is the true traitor!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:27

Ooc: also there's a tech marine running towards ortus, and therefore the bomb
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:30

Ooc: people to the thing!

+at any rate, I don't judge you, the imperium is dying; but they make for good buyers+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:31

OOC: They stil don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:33

Cypriest: (With patience) I will not argue with an Imperial Astarte, thy heads be as thick as a tank hull.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:34

"Hnn.. what eveb is that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:35

Ooc: but they will in... 3....2.....1
Ic: Raeven and his hour guard come
Running around the corner, weapons raised, only to be met by ortus, and the mysterious device
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:36

Apothecary: +but surely, if what you hate is the imperium's militancy of the imperial cult, then by fighting to make others accept your philosophy, you are everything you hate+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:39

Cypriest: *chuckles* ... You take the word "fight" physically. Unlike us. That is the diffrence.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:42

+even so, fight, no matter the context, still means displaying some level of militancy, evident in your invasion of this world+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:44

*the tech marine immediately drops to his knees, and begins to examine the device, within seconds he rises again* "captain, this is a small nuclear charge, estimated yield 2 megatons"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:45

Cypriest: We did not invade thus world, we have came to help the survivors and fight against the Tyrannids. The reason of their retreat were us.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:47

"Retreat? They were destroyed. "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:47

"Yet you did so without warning, without contacting us, we almost fired upon you, and your use of xenos tech... We want no assistance, such tech is volatile, and lacks the machine spirit of standard technology"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:48

Raeven: do not be so short sited ortus, the main hive fleet is coming, what we faced was the vanguard
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:50

Cypriest: Worry not, it will not explode as long as bodies and gene seeds be returned. They retreated, you saw the ones you slain, the rest of them were driven away and terminated by us.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:53

Flek rubs his head.

+dammit... well, I have one idea; I challenge your archbishop to single combat; if I win, I keep the spoils, if I lose, they go back to their respectful owners+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:54

"No, no you know nothing of tryranids, do you feel it? The shadow on the warp, like a smothering blackness, the hive fleet is coming, and we must be ready when it does"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:55

+you cannot hope to defeat an astartes, xeno, you will be slaughtered+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:57

+maybe so, but it's the only choice bar all out war+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:58

Cypriest: I am talking about the ones on the planet. We are well aware of the fleet. And, captain Flek, no. Return them to their owners or everyone melts away. As Captain Raeven said, it must not fall to wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 22:59

+I don't care whose hands it falls into, as long as they have creds to give back+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:00

+Ortus and I shall defend you, if they attack again, he sees something in you, ad I shall trust his judgement+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:01

Tech marine; "captain, the bomb is activated by a radio signal coming from the surface"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:02

OOC:Are they aware of that I'm actually trying to something good for them?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:03

*sighs* captain, I am willing to pay for the gene seed, lest it fall into the wrong hands
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:03

Ooc: they're desperate, they want credits
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:04

"1000 creds per progenoid gland"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:05

OOC: Well, ready to explode in any moment, but not the surface, the Cathedral.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:06

Tech marine: I can attempt to jam the signal captain, render the charge inert. Raeven: no I have a better plan, can you duplicate the detonation signal? Tech marine; easily, just a matter of finding the frequency........ Done
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:07

Cypriest: Why are you paying for something is already yours?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:07

"500, plus you stay to fight the tyranids"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:08

Raeven: because otherwise my only option is force, and ortus sees some good in these.... Reprobates
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 23:08

Cypriest: If you try to do anything to it, it will explode itself without my will.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: it's that or risk more deaths.

"500 per gland? Done; and we will stay and fight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next