Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:24

Ooc nerus made a joke that went wrong. I laughed my head off while a cancer advert came on... bad timing to check.
Move on now you two
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:24

OOC once again ortus
I
bloody
tried
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:25

Ooc: I knew what you meant. And I am sorry, I don't think I have ever known anyone like you; your like a rock slowly grinding on my skull.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:25

OOC well cheers for that you just made my self esteem even lower than usual
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:27

Ooc: your welcome, anyway, I'm going to stop talking to you before I hit my head with something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:28

OOC ffs is there anything I can fucking do right to you? I misunderstood ONE little thing and suddenly I'm the new fucking hitler or something!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:29

OOC: Nerus I will take over as DM if you carry on
Neither of you want that because I will fuck your characters over

Now nerus apologise for that remark and carry on the RP
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:30

Ooc: I don't want to talk to you. I feel like stabbing something when I'm talking to you, your driving me over the edge. So im just going to stop.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:30

Ooc: have fun bush.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC
what
the
fuck
did
I
do
so
wrong
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:33

OOC: *sigh*

The acolyte fires, his shot merely clipping the zombies skull as it goes to bite you

Gorath roll to avoid the bite

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-18, 20:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:34

Ooc: I really can't be asked to explain, but I really don't want to talk to you, I'm only going to get worse. So stop pestering me, stop this.

Also, feel free to delete my account, I know you can, or in failing that, get Naz to do it.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:35

Ooc: it's gone too far now. I'm not coming back from this. So I'm gonna leave.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:36

OOC NO NERUUUUUS NO
PLS
PLS
DOOON'T
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:37

no. I will not do that. I do not abuse power because of personal preference. if I did do that then trust me sir you'd know about it. I thought you were a pretty nice guy at first but now you've sent my self esteem crashing through the fucking floor. good. fucking. job.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:38

Ooc: you used my real name once, why bother?

Delete me.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:39

OOC NERUS
LISTEN TO ME
STOP
I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE
NO ONE DOOOESS
IS THAT RIGHT GORATH
NOW KISS AND MAKE UP
ITS A JOKE THAT GORATH MISUNDERSTOOD (a bloody funny one at that)
The problem is, you both don't stop at each other. If one ignored the other...
Its like hyp and thelordwatchman. They always argued.
pls
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:41

IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO ARGUE USE FUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGES

Now you are both human and you both have a brain, keep your disagreements to yourselves and fight zombies!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:42

Ooc: it's all well and good. I'm sure Gorath is a nice guy, but the problem is that he makes me the bad guy, I can't stop my hands shaking when I'm on here, it's like I'm on permanent watch for some contradiction or something... I can't take this anymore, I hate the feeling; and its driving me mad.

Please delete me.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:42

OOC
please
don't do this
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:44

Ooc: I want this. I can't take the arguments anymore. I don't like what I become.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:45

OOC: there will be no deleting

Nerus take a break from this forum but don't delete your account
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:45

OOC well seems I'm shit at this whole admin thing if I can cause this inadvertently
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:47

Ooc: I don't want to take a brake, I want to go, you guys are great, and I have enjoyed being on here. But I can't take the arguments anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:48

I'd like to point out there have been a total of 2 arguments between the two of us as far as I'm aware
within one week
how can you not take it if that's all there's been?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:49

Ooc: ... right... 2... just delete me, you've done this much.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:52

OOC I
am
not
deleting
anything
I feel like a complete piece of shit right now and could easily blame you for it. could easily just say 'Well I have the power to, I'mma just delete you, take my bad feelings out on that' or something along those lines. but no. I don't fucking work like that. I don't want to fucking cause arguments, I don't want to upset people, I don't want to make people want to fucking stab things, and I especially don't want to fucking drive people to leave just because we had a couple of misunderstandings
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:55

Ooc: can I delete myself? I don't know if I can.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:56

OOC I got no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:56

It's an admin power I think
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:57

OOC
control yerself laddeh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:57

Ooc: should I ask Naz. Maybe he will help.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:00

Okay Nerus listen.....read

You are annoyed I get that, you want to leave I get it, Naz isn't online and Gor will not delete you, I propose that you simply leave the forum for a bit if you still feel crap after a week or two I'll get Naz to delete your account
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:00

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:02

Ooc: fine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:04

OOC: good

Yes, I know this isn't the best outcome but it's a hell if a lot better than his account being deleted
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:08

I have that nagging feeling that I'm not welcome here anymore......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:08

OOC no bush. you're welcome here still
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:11

OOC: yay!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:22

OOC Well I guess we can't do this till nerus feels better.
hoping he does..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:24

OOC: yeah, I'm not gonna take over I'd be a shit DM
*sigh*
Should I find a way to get the thread locked?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:27

OOC I could do DM, but I aint great.
Guess thread lock is the only idea, ill find my character stuff, copy and paste it into a document for when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:29

OOC: that's what I'm doing now

So what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 21:31

OOC I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 22:10

OOC: I think I calmed down ollie
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 23:14

OOC: For fuck sake, why is it I always seem to the most fucking chilish arguments!
You know what, no, I am not fixing this one.
Nerus, you're playing the goddamn victim, but you're the one "punishing him for his sarcasm" that started this, so take some damn responsibility instead of flipping and threating to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 23:35

OOC: You have something to complain about.
YOU GOT INTO TWO ARGUEMENTS!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL WHEN ALL MY RPS ARE PASSED UP AND FUCKING IGNORED?!
To be stuck, in this permanent fucking limbo of NOTHING.
Where my characters, do NOTHING!
Because no one bothers.
No one cares about my ideas or concepts!
So fucking shove it Nerus.
I am done, I am so fucking done!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 23:47

Ooc: dude... You don't need to insult me, I'm leaving; and I'm sorry no one cares; I've tried to join in on your stuff, but your timing is so unpredictable, and your characters and rps have shown promise, but you need to back them up and make sure that other people have a purpouse. Plus, having op characters does not help (not saying they're yours).

Anyway, it was nice knowing you.

Ps: I'm not gay, so I don't want to shove it.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 23:51

OOC: That sir, is an implication I did not want to give.

Fuck leaving, get mad!
Get angry!

I enjoy rping with you and that out burst just now...
Sorry, it's not usually me, it's just, needed to get it off my chest for a while.
And I've been stressed.

But seriously, ain't no need to leave.
Maybe you just need a change of pace or a different RP to chill out in while you calm down.

How does...a Mechanicus rp sound my man?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 23:53

OOC: What the fuck people? (not a question)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 23:54

Ooc: who would it involve?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: