Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mechanicus Adventures!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

Mechanicus Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 00:00

For the Greater Goo- I mean, Omnissiah!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 00:12

Ooc: tech priest Damien Skaro, a unconventional type. Is talented at the use of recovering STC relics and building complex machine's; however, somewhat nasty rumours have begun to spread about what is happening in his underground catacombs, called the infinity web, a tangled mesh of corridors, rooms, and emperor knows what else.

He also has his own private army, mainly made up of skiratti and other infantry. But these are rarely seen.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 00:24

OOC: Tech Priest Bran Varr, an average Tech priest with a penchant for ripping Hereteks limb from limb with his own servo arm.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 00:35

Bran was having an interesting day, he was slowly picking through the pulse rifles of the "Tau."

"I heard they had good technology but this is...looovely."
He hefted the rifle around and pointed it in various directions.
"I heard the Tau are accurate, if only I got to see that in action, stick me on tank duty will they."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 08:14

"Have you found out the propulsion technology? I hate having to hold these things"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 08:52

???: I hate cyborgs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 09:01

"I believe, these things break down this disc ammunition using the friction of the, but no, I have not. "
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 09:15

"It's quite simple... in a complex way, the pulse is propelled by some kind of magnetic relay system, hyper accelerating the shot for incredible damage" he turns to the unknown figure.

"And who are you to judge us, when you are in great risk of becoming a servitor?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 14:46

Damiens loose robes drag behind him loosely as he leaves the cramped room, pipes and wheels covering the walls, small whines and moans from the old machines of the outpost.

"Im leaving to go to a expedition, near the ghoul stars; I would recommend you come, learn something from your peer" he leaves, making a cog wheel to the doors access panel in respect.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 16:29

OOC: Holy shit

Mechanicus

PRAISE THE OMINOSIAH
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:24

Ooc: quite.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:24

OOC: May I join in as a skittari guy or something?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:28

Ooc: you can be a... hold on, let me find out what they're called.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:29

OOC: tech guard? thallax? one of those cyborg guys of the legio cybernetica?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:30

Ooc: Genetor, servant to me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:33

OOC: uhm...ok...? What kinda shit do they have/do
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:35

Ooc: you have what you need for the missions I assign you, your a bit like a acolyte.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:36

OOC: Cool
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:38

Ooc: basically, you do my bidding, recording data, finding STCS and sending them to me, and general stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:40

OOC: Sounds awesome, we can do that once I get back from karate..and can I just say, there are no STCs anymore, just STC fragments
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:44

Ooc: you lie.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:44

OOC: no i don't...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:48

Ooc: YOU LIE.

And there could still be whole STCs, but I think it would be cooler to get fragments.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:52

OOC: Yeah, but STC fragments to what?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:54

Ooc: do not concern yourself with such things, now Flavius; let us be away, we have little time.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:56

OOC: I have karate

and really? My guys name is flavius?...teh cudex astates appruves
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:57

Ooc: I can call you slave if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:58

OOC: aslong as im not a sex slave im A OK with that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:59

Ooc: as long as you remember your place. And you must refer to me as Master.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:59

OOC:...Whatever you say baron von metal ass
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:00

Ooc: *disciplines*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:01

OOC: NO! NOT THE CATTLE PROD
anyway yeah karate now

bye
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:01

Ooc: byeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:51

"Of course, just keep weapons to me"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:43

OOC: Back bitches
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 20:04

"I'll see you in the over hanger in 30 minutes, don't be late"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:08

*Meanwhile, servant flavius is returning from a job where he acquired a STC fragment*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:11

Damien comes up to him, his mechandrites moving with a serpentine grace, like each has a mind of its own.

"Where is it? Hand it to me" he reaches for it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:12

Flavius: As you wish my lord *He pulls out a container holding the STC fragment and bows down before your techpriest guy and lifts it up to him*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:15

"You are a good servant Flavius, you will be rewarded for your competence" he says with a rustic voice, like a saw going through bone.

"I will promote you to my personal assistant, you will join me in my personal studies; and will be allowed access to my works and research... You understand your post upon which you have been assigned?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:21

Flavius: Yes my lord
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:22

"Good... very good, tell me, who else was on your expedition to recover this relic?"

Ooc: there was 8 other people, and you know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:23

Flavius: 8 others my lord
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:26

"Can you see to it to put they're files in the servitor waiting list, and put them at the front" he gives out a strange monotone laugh to himself.

"Cant risk having people telling others of our secrets now, can we"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:27

Flavius: I will do as you ask my lord
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:29

"Yes, I'll be waiting at the docking station when you are ready... oh, and make sure to check your locker, there is a, surprise waiting for you" he walks away through a access hatch.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:31

*HE gets those people assigned to the top of the servitor conversion list then goes and checks his locker*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:32

As he opens it, he finds a old, chipped metal box at the bottom, and its unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:32

*he curiously picks it up and opens it*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:36

Inside is a strange looking pistol, made from brass, and thick cables line it's surface. It has a long, pointed barrel, and vent holes to let out heat.

It looks very old, unlike anything he's ever seen. Underneath there is a piece of tanned paper, and upon reading it says.

You'll need this, but don't forget, you are the master; not it. Do not let it control you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanicus Adventures!   Mechanicus Adventures! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mechanicus Adventures!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: