Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:12

Calton: Oh. Sure. I can't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:13

she injects herself and hands them to calton
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:15

*He uses them as well. Then kisses her again.*

Calton: I never once thought I would meet a girl like you, Celi.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:16

"You deserve me, if I'm really that good"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:20

Calton: Celi, you're beautiful. To me, you're intelligent beyond imagination. I just never thought I'd meet someone like you. When I first met you, I never in my wildest dreams thought a girl like you would be interested in me and yet...here we are. *He kisses her on the lips.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:22

*kisses back*
"I never thought i'd meet someone like you either"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:25

Calton *chuckles a bit*: Really? I find that hard to believe. I can't imagine someone not finding you attractive.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:26

"they wouldn't know would they?" *motions to the mask*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:27

Calton: I fell in love with you for reasons besides your body, Celi. I fell in love with you for who you are.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:30

"I know. and that makes it so much better"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:31

Calton: I'm glad. *He very lovingly kisses her on the lips before gently stroking her hair again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:32

she kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:37

Calton: Celi, when we go on this mission, promise me you'll be careful.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:39

"I will, if you do too"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:42

Calton: I'll be careful. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:43

"she smiles"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:45

Calton: It's getting late, Celi. You want to spend the night? *He smiles and kisses her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:46

"or course"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:48

*He smiles hugs her, and gently pulls her down onto the bed and lays next to her. He then cuddles and kisses her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:50

she cuddles back, clearly much happier than she's been in a while
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:53

*It's obvious Calton has similar feelings. He kisses her on the lips one last time before falling asleep with a very happy look on his face.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:53

she does likewise
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 02:58

OOC: And now we skip forward to the next day to forward the plot in another way.

IC: *The next day, Johnson and Kharr are still looking over applicants when there's a pounding on the door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 03:00

OOC shit...gotta sleep dude sorry. gnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 03:00

OOC: Tis fine. Night. Good way to leave off for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 03:33

OOC: kinky shit avoided, good work chaps!
Sooo, where in the storyline is the thread?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 14:21

Celi hears a voice in her radio
+celi this is doctor ellers I have urgent but good news come to my office please right now+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 14:40

The message spread to keili celi sneaky and kharr and calton
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 14:43

sneaky picks it up
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 15:03

The message repeats to him to come to the medical office
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 17:18

he comes
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 17:26

He sees that doctor ellers has multiple stab wounds and had his throat cut
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 17:31

he grabs him and applies medi gel if he is at all still alive
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 18:17

He is no longer still alive but there is paperwork he's holding
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 18:18

he looks through it, cloaking first
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 18:22

It's the blood test of the dead quarian using the blood sample from earlier it is negative there's a camera on his desk and a sticky note on the desk that says watch
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 18:23

he realizes what this means and does watch it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 19:00

[size=39]If you are watching this I am dead show this to celi and kharr if this is not them I tested the blood from the quarian corpse and sev blood from earlier and it's a negative  but I fear that they are giving him a fate worse then death and that if he isn't dead yet he will be dead soon because he will fight them judging from his mental record[/size]
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 19:01

Sneaky departs, leaves a message for the others, and gathers his forces in a shuttle before leaving
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 20:37

OOC. ...hm.... Sjin and Duncan just tried to (accidentally) sacrifice a chili to the blood god on a blood altar....
i wonder how khorne reacted when he got the notification of the sacrifice offering....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 22:45

When they get there they hear the sounds of soldiers riled up and gunfire
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 22:47

sneaky and the infiltrators cloak while the heavies start blowing their way in
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 23:36

After a while they see a quarian with a shattered mask Buller wounds and dart in neck with a device attached to his suit on the spine and neck look at them in panic and runs the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 23:53

Sneaky presses a button on his omni tool which disarms said device
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 00:10

instead of deactivating it activates it causing electricity to shock his neck to his spine and he falls to the ground squirming and screaming
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 00:11

OOC no....it was deactivated with a jamming signal
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 00:22

ooc fine
ic
when hes running the drug in the needle takes effect and he calapses
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 00:23

sneaky catches up and picks him up gently
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 01:04

He is out and badly damaged his suit had scars and cuts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 01:05

He applies medi-gel and heads for the exit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 01:14

They get back to the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next