Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

An Update Empty
PostSubject: An Update   An Update I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 21:33

Okay guys, time for an update. My graduation party has been over for a couple of days now but there is still stuff that will impact my ability to roleplay for a few more days.

1) I won't be on today because of net related reasons but tomorrow or Saturday (even though I'll probably be traveling on Saturday at the latest) should be good.

2) This coming Monday and Tuesday I will not be able to roleplay as I will be going to my chosen college for orientation and class registration and that will eat up most of my time.

3) After next Monday and Tuesday I'll be in the clear to roleplay until late August when I start college. Until then, I'll be far more active and I'll probably be able to get Hermit back into being a bit more active on the site as we've both been busy. See you guys tomorrow at the earliest.
Back to top Go down

An Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: