Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The glorious golden ages!

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The glorious golden ages! Empty
PostSubject: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:02

And thus, the golden ages begin again...we shall the pioniers of a golden age!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:03

Ooc: hhehe...

Eheheehheheehehheheheeh
Heheheehehhehehehehehahahahhahahahaahhaahahhahahahhahahahahaa!!!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:04

OOC: shut up damien
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:05

Ooc: damien?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:07

Bow down to me. you owe this return to my powers. *is wearing a jesus outfit*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:08

OOC: LOok son! Its the faggott of the north! Laugh with me son! *laughs*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:10

Ooc: you mean Mance raider?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:11

OOC: Mance raider..the faggott of the north...XD
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:11

OOC *rayder
sorry :P hate doing that, but felt the sudden urge
waagh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:13

It's Waaagh.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:13

OOC:..guys...quit begin kids...we all know its

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:14

OOC...................
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:15

Ooc: yes.

Wah.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:16

OOC: So then dumb and dumber, what are ze plans for shit to do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:16

Dat's better
ya dum humie
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:17

OOC: huh, intresting to see dumber call dumb dumb...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:17

*Krumps*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:18

Ooc: *shanks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:24

well that was uncalled for. *Dies from the shank*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:34

Ooc: and so it was written.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:35

yeeep
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:37

Ooc: thinking of things that would be cool to do.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:38

OOc: I wouldn't mind doing shit with my tau guy

who has a katana... don't worry WS 2...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:39

Da boyz iz redy to krump stuf
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:41

Ooc: do you understand that orks can't shoot for shit right?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:42

OOC Well flashgitz can now
gitfindas mean they can aim as good as a guardsman
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:42

OOC: If they don't move
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:44

and everyone else just uses the amount of shots to make up for their lack of aiming skill
except grots
they can actually aim
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:44

Ooc: I'm gonna put something down, no op.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:46

question. why'dya even need to bring up the aiming thing?
also side note, dakkajet pilots can sometimes have aim
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:47

Ooc: ...no reason...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:48

.........seriously why
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:50

Ooc: no reason.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:51

I'm confused
i mean it's not like i wouldn't already know that
I own the 7th edition ork codex
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:52

Ooc: yeah...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:52

well i'm confused
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:53

Ooc great
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 07:46

OOC He is saying that orks shouldnt be ale to pop off head shots or kill shots with ease
Also seeing as this is a canon only topic, character will have to fit with lore (in every way-rip ortus), have legit weapons, no new special units, no new worlds (not sure bout that, but if there is a new world it will have to literally be a world.) and we will have to reflect what a character in that race would usually be like.
So no things like super accurate guard/orks
No one surviving a sword through the chest, or a shot that is. Combat should probably be done by rolls (versus humans and npcs, just for fairness. Shouldn't roll for talking etc.)
Armour will only be as strong as it is on the tabletop, so cultists/orks/guard will be vulnerable to lots of weapons.
No super weapons. For example a space marine captain with a chapter relic, a super modified boltgun and a modified jump pack. Stuff like lascannons goes without saying.
Lore friendly alliances/enemies. If you are a marine and you see a... say... tau... that tau is going down.
Have fun..  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 07:54

Ooc: yeeeeeeesss
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 13:24

okay a few things to note
1) no new weapons....why? even in canon new random weapons get randomly added in all the time, even if it's just for a few seconds. for example in helsreach at one point an ork has some kind of grappling hook weapon that electrocutes the thing it hooks to strong enough to stun a space marine in full power armour. that weapon is never seen again. you see?
2) no new units, again why? there are hundreds of different sub factions in the 40k universe, maybe even thousands. they're bound to have one or two things different to everyone else otherwise what's the point in being a different sub faction? I mean the blood angels have their death company, the wolves have their thunderwolf cavalry, dark angels have deathwing knights. are guys like that the only ones allowed unique units?
3) no new worlds....why?
4) with regards to the armour, what about canon unique armour? say for example Kaptin Badrukk has a suit of armour that is as tough as power armour, would my freeboota kaptin be allowed something like that?
5) the lore friendly alliances thing, fair enough but again the different sub factions think differently about this. I mean the blood axes ork tribe willingly trade with squishy humies and work for them as mercenaries sometimes. so such alliances aint always set in stone
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 19:39

1) new weapons could cause unbalance. if its canon friendly, sure, but nothing too far.
2) New units, again, could cause unbalance. with no lore for them, its not canon, going against canon only.
3) new worlds could go into lore breaking things. if its reasonable I dont see why not.
4) only 1 person has that armour. its a unique thing. Sticking to upgrades they can take on tabletop would be better.
5) That is in canon, so is allowed. But you can't have a random bunch of blood axes just to utilise this.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 19:47

Ooc: exactly.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 19:49

OOC: What the fuck have I missed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:03

Ooc: walls of text.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:25

OOC: and gorfeg arguing and bitchin it would appear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:25

actually me and ortus reached a conclusion without anyone becoming enraged and everything was reasonable. well other than your little over reaction hyp.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:29

OOC yeah its sorted
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:37

OOC: Uhuh

And what is this conclusion may I ask gorfeg?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:38

stop being childish and i'll tell you
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:39

OOC: I call everyone feg, its my calling card

Nerus and ortus say it aswell, so what is this conclusion then feg? Or I can get ortus to tell me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The glorious golden ages!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: