Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

huntng the mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:29

derp
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:31

OOC hurt we did iiiit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:33

who startin
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:40

OOC hmm
Maybe we should explain to anyone seeing this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:43

no need. explain if they ask
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:46

Alright. So who'd arrive first?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:47

I say both at the same time
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:56

Hmm how to begin on the Chaos side then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 00:59

i dunno
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:38

OOC hmm. Here's something, after HOURS of void thought (having drifted to a short sleep)
IC the Dark Wolves around in sector, distant from the planet they've been called too, by desperate loyalists one may add.
Malric: Dark Wolves, scan the planet and it's orbit. They may have been desperate enough to call another group of mercs for aid
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:45

there is an ork kill krooza also in orbit
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:06

Malric was wandering the bridge checking the various monitors when he gets to the one locked on the kill krooza
Malric: Orks? ORKS? They called for ORKS? Not only have they delved to call on renegades, but also to call ORKS?
As he holds his head the crewmember/servitor on the monitor continues to scan the ship
"It appears to be of *ahem* specific Klan of Orks known as the Blood Axes"
Malric: I know of this Klan, there names have been spoken of. Orkish Mercenaries at large. Seems we're in this right with them *gesturing with his hand* let's get into orbit already. If they move against us, feel free to pick them off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:08

the orks are also sending in dropships
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:36

Crew member: the Orks sir, they're deploying
Malric: with Roks?
Crew member: no, dropships
Malric: dropships!? I guess they have some semblance of decency. If they're invested in this then let's get down there
He leaves the bridge and joins his fellow battle brothers. The legendary Apothecary of there forces is there. And as expected he's in a fit. They deploy in majority by Chaos Thunderhawk and a few deploy by dreadclaw
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 11:06

the orks are deploying within the capital city
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 11:12

the Chaos Marines are deploying right outside the capital. as if thundering Dreadclaw droppods wasn't disturbing enough
Malric: our troops haven't made a deployment like this in a long time
Apothecary: I still detest we responded in the first place Chapter Master
Malric: it's only a bug hunt
Apothecary: with imperials behind us.
the Chaos Marines remain outside the city while Malric and his honor guard enter (with the tailing Apothecary)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 11:14

the warboss and his biggest nobz are headed to the meeting point
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 11:26

could done say they see each other, at a distance
Malric: *at noticing him* hmmm, isn't there some stereotype about gingers? regardless this Warboss as it seems has an odd quirk for a beard
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 11:28

the warboss is busy telling a story to his men as they go
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 11:38

the marines hurry along, not busying themselves with the locals or the Orks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 12:01

they all reach the meeting point
Tormund: she were good though boyz. she were strong, and she 'ad fangs. and she knew how ta use em! it were good ladz, it were very good
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 12:22

the marines pay no real mind to him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 12:26

Tormund looks over to them
"What you pimply grotz doin 'ere?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 12:42

Malric: *turning to him* these loyalists called on us for aid as well, Ork. something about a Tyranid Infestation they can't handl e on their own
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 13:06

"Dat's interestin humie"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 14:33

Malric: hmmm. if this is supposed to be a meeting then where are hosts?
Apothecary: you know Malric...
Malric: yes I know Apothecary, after all you are the most worried over our Battle Brothers
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 15:59

OOC BACK
IC "yea where iz dey?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 16:13

Malric: if I knew I wouldn't be here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 16:17

"Dey'd betta 'urry up. we'z gettin bored"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 16:44

Malric sits patiently (being he's standing)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 17:17

Oooc. Ladies, im glad to report that our modpack is coming along nicely, after i actually thaught myself to mod and did it myself. The /insert future name here/ modpacks technical and magical mods are now all functional!
Tomorrows agenda: adventure mods, config, optimisation, naming.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 17:32

spiffing mr naz
spiffing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 18:22

/Salute/ Danke, Herr Kommandant!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

huntng the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntng the mind   huntng the mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huntng the mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: